IT'S HER TURN

IT'S HER TURN

THIS IS HER FIGHT SONG

time.com/4551711/hillary-clinton-emailgate/?xid=time_socialflow_twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TIME/status/793165732871888901
youtube.com/watch?v=QwlgsgbT274
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lmao look at these people scrambling, grabbing at every claim just so they can elect this war criminal as a president.

Happy Halloween/pol/ and MAGA.

this...does not makes any sense.

So, when's the WikiLeaks that connects the author of this article to Clinton's campaign?

wat

Are they trying to imply that illegal activity (and possibly treason) is an entirely female endeavor?

/thread

>The only reason the whole email flap has legs is because the candidate is female. Can you imagine this happening to a man? Clinton is guilty of SWF (Speaking While Female), and emailgate is just a reminder to us all that she has no business doing what she’s doing and must be punished, for the sake of all decent women everywhere. There is so much of that going around.

>The people are demanding Clinton act like moral exemplars, thundering from the pulpit like Jonathan Edwards or Cotton Mather. But Donald Trump, Rudy Giuliani, Chris Christie, Newt Gingrich, Rush Limbaugh and their many conservative friends are not remotely Clinton’s moral superiors. They are simply bullies, using gender discrimination to give a veneer of plausibility to their accusations.

>Robin Lakoff

I HAD to find a picture of her, just to see if she looks like the typical feminist. Well, judge for yourselves.

It's not like men have been convicted and imprisoned for doing less than she has.

I miss when she didn't play the woman card back in her 2008 run

Drumpf BTFO'd.

Don't forget to vote online for Hillary.

See pic for details.

is that real or fake?

Women aint no guilty for crimes po-lis sayz, cause we wuz vagina and shitz...

It's real disinformation.

What the fuck is wrong with Time mag?
Pic related:
>the consequences of Hillarys actions are somehow all men's fault

>is that real or fake?

Don't forget to vote online for Hillary.

Drumpf BTFO!

Hey guys remember Richard Nixon

>emailgate
>not weinergate

Fuck you TIME

> Can you imagine this happening to a man?

Yes, The Watergate Scandal.

Next question.

Her turn for prison.

Exactly

If she was anybody else she would have been thrown in prison a long time ago.

man_who_lost_all_hope_loses_last_bit_of_hope_he_didn%t_even_know_he_had.mpeg

>WAAAAAAAAHHH
>ITS THE MENS FAULT NO ONE LIKES HER
>THOSE SEXISTS SHOULDNT BE ALLOWED TO VOTE

I didnt expect the tears to come so soon its delicious

Still trying to recover in the vagino-sphere from their constantly cited article about "5 feminist myths" I would say.

>Muh vagina

Pathetic. Wasting all that money trying to spin this instead of on lawyers

Legit, you have to use a verified facebook or twitter account though. (No suspicious activity/IP changes account older than 3 years and legally old enough to vote.)

It's 100% real. The Drumph campaign is trying to make it seem like disinformation in an attempt to sway the polls. Share with your friends and get the word out.

>I am mad. I am mad because I am scared. And if you are a woman, you should be, too. Emailgate is a bitch hunt, but the target is not Hillary Clinton. It’s us.

>bitch hunt

Is this normies way of summoning meme magic?

Yeah, her husband. Look at how they went after him.

Gender has nothing to do with it. You fucking idiot.

>Claiming responsibility for proven wrong doing is sexist

Nice.

bueno

ooh, ooh, somebody post the fight song

Well that didnt take long.
>Men are keeping women down
Fuck i cant wait for the next weeks.

Who said bitch hunt?

>men care about niggling little things like criminal enterprise and treason
>women care about muh vagina and it's current year why aren't we as progressive as Germany and South Korea? also borders are racist

Ahem,

TIME Ideas hosts the world's leading voices, providing commentary on events in news, society, and culture. We welcome outside contributions. Opinions expressed do not necessarily reflect the views of TIME editors.

t.Liberal Indoctrination Professor at Berkeley in Commiefornia

Yeah because had Obama done this, we would have said nothing...

>inb4 racist!

This will be an attack on women the day they all lie under oath and kill people.

MUH VAGINA!!!

MUH FEMALE VICTIMHOOD!!!

MUH FEMININE RIGHTS!!!!

MUH TURN TO BE IN OFFICE!!!!

I'm so glad this cunt will die miserably before she ever gets to be president of the USA. Fuck, fuck, FUCK Hillcunt, worst human alive today aside from Soros.

the article says "bitch hunt". Clearly meant witch hunt.

>time

Journalists like Stephen Colbert did this exact same thing when Clinton got pneumonia. They called it sexism.

>Yes, The Watergate Scandal.
which ironically Hillary was part of the attack on nixon

This is so fucking shameful. Women should be ashamed.

>the whole email flap has legs is because the candidate is female.

Bullshit. It's because she was a government employee and she doesn't get to dictate how she gets her email delivered god damn it.

>not Wienergate
ftfy famalam

Bro, you haven't heard of social media voting? That's how I helped elect Trudeau last year.

I am pretty sure I found a copy of that magazine in my brother's bathroom.

Cucked since (at the very least) 2014.

wasn't the destruction of the tape not even known to nixon at first?

>I am mad. I am mad because I am scared. And if you are a woman, you should be, too. Emailgate is a bitch hunt, but the target is not Hillary Clinton. It’s us.
just what we need more of in our world leaders, emotional knee jerk responses to the world.

That's not Char, that's Four Vagina

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH SHIIIIIITTTTT

DRUMPF IS DONE, IT'S OVER FOR HIM NOW.

>mfw drumpftards cann't refute this.

>Read Time Magazine when I was a little kid
>Still remember they mentioned how CPUs broke 1GHz
>Haven't read it in recent years

I really dodged a bullet.

How long can a magazine publisher survive losing $800 million a year?

good lord, the fucking misguided, pandering "feminism" at work here.

i'm pretty sure that, if and when she is elected, we will experience a noticeable feminist "hillary effect" in society, similarly to the "omaba effect" that has enraptured african americans and minorities.

Namely, a president that is a champion for a certain demographic creates a very strong feeling of obnoxious and unwarranted pride and victimization in that demographic, which ultimately does nothing to correct any real or perceived marginalization and instead plummets us all into a cesspool of politically correct bullshit that is only superficially significant.

And now that it looks like every president will have to be "the first ____!" trailblazer, this same shit will happen no matter what demographic gets the 15 minutes of SJW fame by having "their guy/gal" become president: asian, hispanic, gay, transgender, fat, etc.

Why are you all being so sexist, goyi- err, guys?

You might be asking yourself why isn't she 50 points ahead?!

It's all those fucking men! 50% of the population!!

>misguided

It's not misguided. It's completely cynical. He knows what he's doing. He's knows as long as they can kill this scandal until election day Hillary wins. This is just to buy time.

The fact they're going for such dishonest and stupid arguments means they have NOTHING.

or, in other words, the group that experiences the effect will now have freedom to behave badly (while not addressing any real problems they collectively have) without fear of recourse (THATS RAYCISS/SEXISS)

we're monkeys.

>Breitbart and Infowars have more integrity than Time Magazine and New York Post.

(((Robin Lashoff)))

>An attack on womyn
Member when TIME was a respected publication?

Russia hates women. I I I swear!

>Robin Lakoff is a professor of linguistics at the University of California, Berkeley, and the author of Language and Woman's Place

What the fuck is their problem? Seriously.

No, it's about an incompetent old woman who has shit cyber security, no common sense and the negligence to use classified information through an unsecured personal server and private email.

What about the flap between your legs?

>it's not about ethics in journalism, it's against women
>it's not about ethics of a potential american president, it's against women!!
el mao

That's why women can't be leaders. They can't handle criticism or accept responsibilities for their actions without resorting to this kind of bullshit. It's always "you're criticizing me because of muh vagina".

This is incredible. I laughed and got serious then I laughed again. They have succeeded in making me lose my mind.

>the times shilling this hard for killary.
Though I was reading an onion article.

>that upper lip
pic related.

twitter.com/TIME/status/793165732871888901

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dumb leaf strikes again. Gtfout

i will user! enough of these baseless accusations :)

>SWF (Speaking While Female)
Oy vey, it already has it's own acronym, that must mean it's a legitimate concept.

>those replies
well at least no-one appears to be buying it

I can't believe this.

What the fuck am I reading?

By having $800,000,001.

This is almost as stupid as muhammad is a feminist

These people's brains must be collectively turning to mush from all the retarded shit they let do daily.

I can't even think of good comment. I'm speechless that they said this

I LIKE THIS ONE BETTER...

>youtube.com/watch?v=QwlgsgbT274

of course the irony is what hillary did is many times worse than watergate
but she's a democrat AND a woman so free pass until now
also she kills people who cross her

>Hillary isn't responsible for her own failures because she's a woman

Seems pretty sexist to me, mate.

The maynstream mediah is tohtally corrupt like HILLARY CLINTON!

Pretty sure they used that name for his original scandal

deLETing your E-MAILS

ISNOTALEGITIMATEFORMOFPROTEST

Women make sense?

[DESPERATION INTENSIFIES]

SAY IT WITH ME: PRESIDENT TRUMP!

they really are already setting up the 'america just be sexist n sheeit' narrative for her impending loss, it's wonderful

Kek Anthony Wiener was forced to resign for sending dick pics to cam whores. Hillary subverted the law and exposed Top Secret information to America's enemies.