Happening!

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange said Sunday that the next batch of hacked emails he plans to release will lead to the arrest of Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton. Two days ago, the FBI reopened the investigation into her private server as Secretary of State, knocking her campaign sideways. After releasing 21 emails batches this month, Assange has more than 50,000 to go “ with enough evidence to see Hillary Clinton arrested.”

debka.com/newsupdatepopup/18693/Assange-Next-WikiLeaks-batch-will-lead-to-Hillary-Clinton’s-arrest

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fruit_of_the_poisonous_tree
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/792007799387615233
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Misogyny

Assange has said that there's already enough evidence out there to arrest Hillary. He also predicted the FBI stonewalling her in exchange for concessions from a Clinton white house.

>WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange said Sunday that the next batch of hacked emails he plans to release will lead to the arrest of Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

ASSANGE NEVER SAID THIS
>ASSANGE NEVER SAID THIS
ASSANGE NEVER SAID THIS
>ASSANGE NEVER SAID THIS
ASSANGE NEVER SAID THIS
>ASSANGE NEVER SAID THIS
ASSANGE NEVER SAID THIS
>ASSANGE NEVER SAID THIS

>debka.com
Literally Jews

Russian hackers did this. Why should I believe The United States has any problems in their Government? Complete Drumpfaggotry. The ranks are perfectly clean. Nothing to see.
Israel is our Greatest Ally.
I do think the Palestinian elections were a mistake. We should've had a notification on who was going to win.

He said the same thing about the last batch of emails, and the ones before that. He has jack shit. Stop falling for this idiots ostentatiousness.

poor julian. years of planning, holed up in an embassy, and the week of his planned fruition carlos danger comes out of nowhere and steals his glory.

Either give a source straight from Wikileaks or Assange, or it's bullshit.

Oh, and wasn't the project Veritas thing supposed to have some huge impact too? What, like one guy resigned. I can't wait for this ducking election to be over. I can't take them playing with my emotions like this, day after day.

Yeah he got stiffed, practically jerked off from glory.

IT's literally nothing

>He said the same thing about the last batch of emails, and the ones before that.
He never said those things.

Exactly. If it's not on the Wikileaks twitter or observably out of Assange's mouth, it's a lie.

>ducking
New phone spotted

Batch 25 of Podesta today

First batch of the Hillary Clinton emails tomorrow.

Prove me wrong: you cant.

0HOUR, Cernovich, and Roger Stone are other faggots claiming the same shit.

Traitors have no say in policy. Russian hackers can't influence this election. The United States have a reason to elect Hillary Clinton. She's dependable and immortal too. As are her friends. They won't be judged for the massive amount of suffering they've inflicted. Jews did nothing wrong. I can't believe Donald is even considering protecting the 2nd Amendment non ironically.

Are they waiting for Hillary to win or what? What's the point in all this suspense when it's the final week?

It's figuratively everything

Enough with these fake bullshit websites. Reputable, primary or evidence-based sources or fuck off.

It's not funny.

(Sage!)

Then 0HOUR, Cernovich, and Roger Stone are lying faggots.

>person B claims person A said X will happen
>X doesn't happen
>blaming person A

Collapse The Rectum on pooicide watch!

Unfortunately, the emails were obtained by criminal means and therefore will not hold up as evidence in court.
The most he can do is maybe sway the election against her.

>waiting until Sunday
Literally nothing. If they had anything they'd drop it now

Assange is dead, retard.

>the emails were obtained by criminal means and therefore will not hold up as evidence in court

That's only if police find the evidence illegally. If a burgler breaks into a house and discovers a murder scene, him being a witness is not invalidated because he was breaking the law at the time.

Hahahaha Hillary will get away with EVERYTHING. And Donald sucks her cunt off. HAHAHA eat shit Drumpfers see you next election HAHAHA say it with me.
M A D A M E
P R E S I D E N T E

>First batch of Hillary emails tomorrow.
Got like a... Source?

Why is Julian so sexist? He just can't stand that it's a woman's turn? He just has to expose everything she did wrong.

What about equal pay now? I bet she makes 30% less prison money. 30% more work to end up with the same amount of cigs as the men?

Trash pigs

I'm gonna Purdy riot

he said u have to prove him wrong
u got any proof hillary emails dont come out tomorrow?

>(You)

Are you serious? They got a search warrant for this. Don't give me this "through illegal means" bullshit because the FBI wasn't the group who released them to the public. This involves appropriate justice and those legal loopholes won't fucking work here buddy.

There's literally no way for you to prove they were obtained illegally

No he is not. He did a speech via telephone on an free software conference on october 26. Its on youtube.

>RETARD

No.

Guess I'll have to trust him.

>the emails were obtained by criminal means and therefore will not hold up as evidence in court
Idiot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fruit_of_the_poisonous_tree

Duck you!

INCREASINGLY

Thanks to wikileaks that dumb black bitch got fired. So its having an effect.

NERVOUS

Man says for the 500th time.
"Oy vey we're throwing Hillary under the bus."

>debka

No offense, but he's been saying this "the next e-mail batch will lead to Hillary's arrest" for the past year.

It's the boy who cried wolf at this point.

0HOUR, Cernovich, and Roger Stone are faggots

The boy who cried Donald.
DONALDDD Please save meeee. - Julian Assrage.

>n-no that's no-not w-w-what I I I said!!!!

Give it a rest Julian, no one takes you seriously anymore, you fucked up big time.

b i g
l
e
a
g
u
e

>he's been saying this "the next e-mail batch will lead to Hillary's arrest" for the past year.
He hasn't. The Wikileaks twitter has never said that and he has never been recorded saying it, either.

The divine leader of the dprk said it's true. So it must be true. No divine god has a need for lies with us mortals

why doesn't he just release all the emails at once? there's only 8 days left now.

Those rigged polls are diving quick for Hillary. That ABC news poll had her up 12 points a week ago, now only up by 1. And they're sampling democrats by an extra 10% over republicans. Trump is realistically probably winning by 5+ percent nationwide. Hah. Hah. Hah. Hah. Hah. Hah. Hah.

Trump in a landslide folks!

Unfortunately, Debka loves spreading shit.

But Donald was recorded saying "Grb Her By The Pussy". Can't you see? It's not about America anymore. It's not about The Constitution. It's about 'Locker Room Talk' which is code for xenophobic misogynistic psycho babble in an attempt to race define Hillary when she identifies as an African American Oppressed Indian. But you see. Donald's Racism doesn't end there he said he would and quote "Kill All Mexicos."

Sad attempt to impeach Goddess Hillary.

Let me correct you - the MEDIA have been saying that. Wikileaks themselves have never said any such thing.

This is what happens when you allow other people to control what information you receive

Consistently on the money. Who can stop him, the absolute madman.

>Oh, and wasn't the project Veritas thing supposed to have some huge impact too?

Nope. Veritas thing was supposed to have yuge impact, moron.

Any time now folks.

Kim has to leave the Eight Goddesses alone. God he's a pussy. I hope U.S. invades North Korea and takes it back from the dictator. Obama could use a third term. Fourth. Fifth. Sixth. Until he's 100 that is Constitutional.

But the conspiratard brigade on Sup Forums told me Assange is dead.

>checks flag

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/792007799387615233

Only at 39511... you are wrong

he is dead now shut up Hillary will be President and you will all LIKE IT honestly wouldn't want J.I.D.F. at your door would you??????

"Leading the Fight Against Antisemitism and Terrorism on the Web. Coordinating Concerned Citizens Around the Globe. Promoting Jewish Pride, Knowledge, and Unity. Israel advocacy" -Donald and Hillary stand with J.I.D.F..

>Shit leaked

Russia,russian Jame bind villain,blame Russia

That's the spirit. Everyone now.
Jews are allowed in Governance of All In Our Lands Free And Wide.
Jews will Reign For One Thousand Years.
Jews Are Super Cool And Your Friends.
Jews Are Special No Two Are Alike.
And Yahweh And Jesus Will Show You The Might.
Of Jews And The Treasury Will Be Safe.
Jews, Oh Jews Caring About Us Since 1776.

Oh, stop it. Nothing's happening. Nothing ever does.

You were wrong about Rob Paul
You were wrong about Romney
What makes you think you'll be right about Trump or any of these leaks?

Not a day goes by now that I don't hear my alt-right friend flip his shit over how "THIS IS GONNA BURY HILLARY."

No, it won't. People hate Trump. Every non-white, non-male is voting against him. There's never been someone more vocally hated.

Nothing is happening. You're going to look extremely retarded a week from now.

Every woman I know is voting for Trump. I also personally know many asians and hispanics voting for him.

You're such a YYUUGGEE LLOOSSEERR! Hah. Hah. Hah. Hah.

CTR fag!

>0HOUR
I know you guys are autists, but you realize that 0HOUR is some guy larping right?