HOLY SHIT

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/793163559475838976

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QwlgsgbT274
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She is like Joseph mccarthy!!
I hope she stops all the russian spies soon!!

Less than a week ago
>Donald Trump, stop complaining about it being rigged
Now
>The russians are rigging it for Trump

Bonus: Retarded women democrats campaigned on the rigged narrative.

Bonus II: The entire primary was rigged.

Full retard status confirmed on the left.

>Hillary restored our reputation around the world and made us safer

It's like they truly are living in the bizarro universe.

Got the wrong picture guys.

You didn't know the FBI was actually just Russia? God man keep up

It;s nice knowing these CTR shills that post on her twitter will be purged after she loses the election. Makes sense getting rid of loose ends before Trump comes after her as el presidente

Brought the emails up in a current events segment of my Geography class and my professor claimed that something along the lines of since we don't know where they came from and since
>duh russians
we can't trust them
he's a good goy

>nice things he's said about them

"maybe we shouldn't shoot their planes"

Thanks, AJ

that's a good joke actually. no, now we are the laughing stock of the world because you are a tech illiterate megalomaniac criminal

>Muh Russians

This nonsense again? What the fuck is happening at the DNC HQ where they think this is going to fly?

She went and did it. She completely memed herself.

>Washington is rigged for the big guys

She must be in full panic mode right now

>U.S. intelligence.

Oxymoron and not a single fucking word has been spoken.

>What is the difference between a "rigged washington" and a "rigged election"?
these are two different things, you know

God I fucking hate that women. The fact that she was in my state pisses me off. What's more, I voted for her in 2012 which is one of the worst decisions my bluepilled ass could make at the time.

>Democrats are the War Hawks who want another cold war now.

Jesus Christ she's fucking lost the plot.

This and the flinging of the woman card today are all you need to know. Shes done

Anyone else excited to finally see justice on the precipice?

I think the desperation is going to grow exponentially before it's over, though.

my grandma got pretty paranoid in old age before she died too

Even the FBI guy is named commie, he clearly works for the russians

We're reaching cognitive dissonance levels that shouldn't even be possible! (this is an unironic comment, srs)

Lets get #RussianUraniumDeal trending on twitter to remind people that Hillary took donations to the CGF in exchange for the deal.

She goes back and forth from Trump causing nuclear war with Russia, to being best friends with Russia multiple times over an afternoon.

How dare they, only she may do that!

>date in pic

he fuckin knew

This. They're scum who call conspiracies a joke until it's convenient for them to cook up their own conspiracy theories.

>Donald the elections not rigged!
>starts losing
>WAIT YES IT IS I KNOW BECAUSE I RIGGED IT THESE NO WAY I SHOULD BE LOSING ULESS ITS DOUBLE RIGGED

Amazing that they always call the right the conspiritards. This bitch is full tilt.

it was already revealed at that point, today's leak is the second instance of it happening

I didn't think they'd push it so quickly after this, but it happened.

>LOL DRUMPF SAYS THE ELECTION IS RIGGED AGAINST TRUMP WHAT A LOSER
>THE FBI AND THE RUSSIANS ARE RIGGING THE ELECTION AGAINST HILLARY WE NEED TO STOP THEM!!!!

Imagine those mental gymnastics you need to make to be this literally retarded

>rig primary to face Trump and remove Sanders
>literally the easiest political contest in history
>wind up at 3% margin of error polling in the last week

How can someone fuck up this bad?
Even Bernie could have done better as he motivated people

She's probably having a seizure and her interns are trying their best with her account.

She is. Just look at the string of tweets in the last 2 hours. It's like a non-stop barrage of talking points on Trump. It's pretty pathetic looking

>HAHA DRUMPF IS LOSING AND WE ARE 10 POINTS IN THE LEAD OF COURSE EVERYTHING IS FAIR AND SQUARE JUST ACCEPT YOUR DEFEAT. THERE IS NO FLAW IN THIS SYSTEM

>Trump is on par with Hillary now

>RUSSIA IS RIGGING IT! WIKILEAKS IS RIGGING IT! THE SYSTEM IS IN DANGER - SHILL FOR HILL TODAY!

I just want to make a time machine so I could go back to 2012 and show all this left wing hysteria about evil Ruskies to Romney, just after they called him an idiot living in the cold war for saying that Russia is a political enemy of the US

the look on his face would be priceless

Truly, the Russians must be the master race.

in case people don't get it.

>MUH RUSSIA
>MUH PUTIN
>MUH RUSSIA
>MUH PUTIN
>MUH RUSSIA
>MUH PUTIN
>MUH RUSSIA
>MUH PUTIN

It's getting a little old, grandma.

I fucking said this shit like a week ago!

They're going to claim the election was rigged for Trump with the help of the Russians, it's going to fucking happen

>youtube.com/watch?v=QwlgsgbT274

Nobody is stupid enough to believe this crap right? Oh right, liberals/sjws/modern women are retarded

>Amazing that they always call the right the conspiritards. This bitch is full tilt.
>Hahaha you lolbertardians and Drumpf supporters need to take off your tinfoil hats
>Oh noes, 1337 Russian hackers are using their CS:GO wallhax and aimbots to rig the election!!!

The DNC needs to start taking their meds.

If you don't think that foreign governments have a vested interest in seeing a weak America (aka a Trump America) you are totally blind.

>rigged for the big guys
>pls save me jon stewart from the big guys

Do people really don't understand Jon Stewart is part of the big guys?

Its not good when other people with similar jobs like you.

yeah u can tell foreign countries want Trump to be president because they keep giving money to Hillary.

I hope they are in fav of Trump ofc

Second this. There are a lot of Wikileaks emails showing podestas involvement. Also panama papers

she's trying to channel the trump by making outrageous statements on twitter.

How would Trump be weaker than Obama?

They're literally campaigning on
>muh racism
>muh misogyny
>muh Russians

Pure emotion, no substance

>The democrats are now in favor of a war with Russia

What a time to be alive

SHE IS GOING FULL JOHN NASH

FUCKKKK WHO IS SHE I MUST KNOWWW

maybe he he doesn't want a nuclear war.

>she

to be fair Joseph McCarthy was right about almost everything

>She

Nice. This election is becoming more and more interesting. I wonder what is she going to say next.

Russia prefers Trump over Hillary because Hillary would ruin both countries.
She is a hardliner who wouldn't fear fucking Russia up more than it already is even with the US bleeding out in the process as well.

also seriously only a retard sees black/blue

""With the election just 8 days away...Trump should immediately disclose all of his ties and connections to the Kremlin and its associates.""

Ok, but first you disclose all your ties and commections to wall street and your financial backers

Americans, serious question. How many of your citizens do you think are still affected by Russia fear mongering?

OY BLYAD SHUT IT DOWN CYKA

is he /our guy/ pol ?

I only ever hear her saying this. I don't hear any intelligence agencies saying this.

TELL HER SHES RIGHT. WE AGREE! AND LETS SWITCH TO PAPER BALLOTS WITH INTENSE INDEPENDANT OVERSIGHT AND EXIT POLLING ADDED IN FOR GOOD MEASURE

Surely that would help and that's what you want, right Hilldawg?

>big guys

If they rig the election, will she die?

>only 741 retweets
>but somehow 1.1 million likes

Something doesn't add up here

She's lost the plot

>DON'T YOU INFLUENCE THIS ELECTION WITH THE TRUTH

This fucking lying cunt. Fakeahontas needs to fuck off. Permanently.

Soros isn't giving up that easily, huh?

>Country run by an intellectual
versus
>Country run by a temperamental egotist

Gee I don't know.

If you were not sure before, this all but confirms Hillary will try to rig this election. This has been her tactic throughout the whole campaign pure deflection.

OH NOES CLINTON IS ATTACKING TRUMP ON TWITTER

CAN TRUMP EVAR RECOVER?

I don't the point of this image? I actually tried seeing white and gold and only managed to see it once with some method someone posted. Dont rember what it was but it wasnt permanent

tell that to the 9 eyes clownshoes

>hillaryclinton.com
sweet bipartisan source

Into the loony bin she goes

MUH RUSSIANS
POOTEIN IS BAD GOY

"Would you care to point out a particular email that you believe was forged by the russians?"

This is all it would take to shut her retarded mouth. I personally don't care if ISIS gave us the emails, so long as they are accurate.

Fuck it i would any way

>IT'S THE RUSSIAN'S FAULT THAT YOU FOUND OUT YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO KNOW

DHS WILL TAKE OVER
YOU ARE FUCKED NOW

so in summary:
everyone is accusing everyone else of cheating

It's official. She's lost her marbles. What few she had left, anyway

Its not even believable that they can put together a focus group that shows ordinary ppl are buying this russian crap. none of it has worked all campaign

It would be extremely painful

>Yes, because with with me nukes would be launched in 2 minutes and aimed at Russia

you know our State Dept is totally corrupt when not one person has told her to stop blaming Russia.

They've offered no convincing evidence outside of saying "Russia does similar stuff in Europe".

Would Hillary and (((Her people))) rig the elections so that trump could win, knowing that they could produce "proof" of the rigging, while still blaming it on russia?

or you know, a foreign government prefer a US president that won't nuke them over
>muh gay pride parade

It's black and blue, right guys? Right?