I'm really wondering how Wasp will fit among the Avengers. Like, which other heroes would she interact with...

I'm really wondering how Wasp will fit among the Avengers. Like, which other heroes would she interact with? What will her role on the team be?

She's the muscle

Hope is queen of the ants, she'll be queen of the Avengers soon.

She will have the classic Avenger's Wasp role of getting slapped around when someone gets mind-controlled/goes crazy to show how far gone they are.

I doubt they'll follow it at all in the movies, but she was the leader of the Avengers for a hell of a long time in the comics. Of course this is Hope Pym as the Wasp, who never even existed on Earth-616 as far as I can recall. I suspect they'll Just have her and Scott Lang as a crime fighting couple in the Avengers with an accompanying romance. I expect it will follow the Janet/Hank story for the most part, possibly omitting the backhand.

Choosing that image and not the intentional spousal abuse in his lab...

>Wasp is dumb. Her power is more or less hit or miss in value (though it always works) and I'm sure her main service to the Avengers is in her quarters after dark. She needs constant reassurance of her value, and since her Avengers career has been less than stellar, the only way to get psychologically stroked is to allow herself to be physically stroked. By anybody. She has a need for love, adoration and reinforcement of her narcissistic self-image. Ant-Man is either too dumb to realize this, or has resigned himself to it. His most fervent wish is to get her off to some godforsaken lab somewhere, alone. Forever.

Only trve kvlt comic fans will get this.

She'll be the one to say things are dumb and stupid.
All the Avengers that we have now are sarcastic quipsters
Cap is too nice to put his foot down.

She'll be the one to say "No, that's stupid. We're not doing that."

Team roles and dynamics haven't really been a thing in the Avengers since the end of AoU

We saw the New Avengers go on like one mission before the Accords hit.

They're going to like her more than they do Lang. There will be scenes where they have to split up teams into two groups and the some one will rush to pick her over Lang and a small humorous fight about it.

She's a superheroine named after a bug so Carol will have a crush on her.

Better question. What role will she play whrn the team is playing vidya?
My money is on healslut.

It's almost as if they just swat her away like some small flying insect.

The Avengers themselves rarely interact in the movies aside from quipping and dumping exposition on each other. I'm sure she'll fit into that just fine.

Do the avengers have their own clan in world of warcraft?

>clan
Guilds, user.

Thor would be an Enhancement or Elemental Shaman. Bruce an Fury Warrior. Natasha fits all 3 Rogue specs in some way but mainly Assassination and Subtlety. Clint is the Marksmanship Hunter. Steve's a Protection Paladin or Warrior, maybe a Retribution Paladin. I honestly have no idea for Tony, a mage maybe? None of the specs really fit him but they have a lot of utility in general -- would definitely have engineering for a profession.

>you'll never marry that

>Not choosing Hank's first time.

We know at least Carol and Hank play D&D (Hank DMs).

So has Tony.