Haloween is of the devil. It is centered around demons, worshipping processed food, and sex...

Haloween is of the devil. It is centered around demons, worshipping processed food, and sex. As a Christian I realize this. I pray that God will keep my soul safe tonight as well as the souls of my family. Amen.

Dumb Protestant.

Yeah, people joke about how it's not REALLY Satanic and it's just good fun, but yet real, actual Satanists celebrate it as Satan's birthday and perform human sacrifices on this day all over the world.

Now that we all know how real meme magic is, we should take a much more critical look at what we're memeing into reality.

And yes, I know that the vast, overwhelming majority of "Satanists" are just edgelords who are really nihilists, but these are all porch Satanists. They think they're in the clubhouse, but they're just idiots standing out on the porch.

Why does Jesus always look like such a fairy in Catholic/Protestant art? Icons, motherfucker.

I wonder what's worse: worshiping demons or worshiping a literal Jew? Is there even a difference?

Bless you, brother. I myself have not done any Halloween event for many years. I'll pray for you if you pray for me.

I will. Godspeed.

I agree brother. God bless

Halloween is white tradition.

It's one of our oldest traditions, stretching far into prehistory. The very fact that it's still around is a testament to the will of true culture.

Don't attack it because you're superstitious, faggots.

as a christian you believe gods son died so you wouldnt waste food with a burnt offering

as a christian you believe a space jew made humans but wouldnt make a few more so lot wouldnt have to screw his own kids

as a christian you believe entire civilizations have been punished over rules they were never told by a all loving being

Don't celebrate Halloween just call it something else instead.

Only God can judge.

>Christcuck
>Not being a redpilled atheist
>Not rejecting alcohol, weed, sex, parties and all the degeneracy of the western world AND going to hell anyway

Get on my level fag

There is no God. You're just afraid of death. Like all Christians.

Haloween is crap here in holland we have glorious saint maarten on 11 november , its the same without the spooky stuff and with lanterns

Nowadays it's centered around slutty girls wearing skimpy outfits in public.

None of your holidays are original. Literally all have origins in beliefs you despise.

I'm fine with shitting on paganism, but not by fucking Christians.

All religion is equally ridiculous. Bhuddhism might be an exception but it's more of a philosophy

So I guess youre not going to the "Trunk or Treat" being held at your church tonight?

Maybe us believer will be brought up and not see November. I'm worried that tonight the veil will be lifted and literal hell is going to break to loose.

Eh, depends on which branch of Buddhism - some are outlandishly stupid and dogmatic.

I'd really like to see proof of real satanism because i still have yet to see any of it.

I'm talking about the moderate Bhuddhists - most that I've talked to don't see it as a spiritual thing, but as a philosophy.

Eastern Orthodox Master Religion

Sure, too bad most of them are useful idiots. But as a whole it's certainly one of the better mainstream religions.

Thats because you are a consumer cuck. Halloween is "All Hallows Eve" the day before Western All Soul's day, meant to honor forgotten souls and to tend to the places of Christian burial. Its a natural holiday and has the same themes. Take it back for Christ

Fuck off peado

Why is Jesus always doing fucking Buddhist Mudras in this kind of art.

Nothing but christian mysticism. In your pic he's doing the pran, but he's always doing one of any various mudras in all those pics.

ACTUALLY thats the ICXC.

Its a hand gesture meant to mimic the letters ICXC. Its a christogram and it has nothing to do with buddhism. Also youre an enormous fucking dumbass.

>as a christian you believe gods son died so you wouldnt waste food with a burnt offering
Not even close.
>as a christian you believe a space jew made humans but wouldnt make a few more so lot wouldnt have to screw his own kids
There were plenty of other humans at the time. Lot asked the angels if he could go to Zoar and they said it was fine. Then when Gomorrah got whacked Lot got scared and ran into the wilderness anyway, thinking the world was over. His daughters made a retarded mistake and got him blackout drunk and fucked him to preserve his bloodling because, lo—women are irrational and stupid sometimes.
>as a christian you believe entire civilizations have been punished over rules they were never told by a all loving being
Why are you mourning a town full of rapists and criminals that existed nearly six thousand years ago. This was a post flood world. People most definitely knew about wickedness.

>processed food
Not for me, I'm giving out baby carrots and veggie chips

> Its a christogram and it has nothing to do with buddhism.
Lol. I don't care what meme name they called it to hide the obvious Buddhist influence.
>Also youre an enormous fucking dumbass.
Here, have a Prithvi mudra.

It's alllll a coincidence, right? Just like the crescent moon of the Monstrance and hexagrams on the Pope's vicar in Catholicism, right?

dumb christposter

It was created to ward off evil spirits and to have good luck with the harvest
Nice try OP

Thats still obviously the ICXC. The shape of the finger mimics the shape of the letter. Its also not like youre redpilling anyone by noticing the similarities between christianity and buddhism. They both promote ascetism and its a common story told among christians that in the time between the cana wedding and Jesus' baptism he studied eastern philosophy.

Thank you for debunking that.
poor lot

Also, your pic was just wrong and disingenuous.

>not the same hand
>digits are curved

are you hand blind or something