What the hell is this?

What the hell is this?

why are they keeping it a secret..?

And so at last we come to it. It can never be revealed, however because Hillary isn't the supermassive black-hole at the centre, just something caught in it's orbit.

God dammit.
> yfw pedophilia would have been legalized if clinton was elected
Dammit guys.
I'm with her now.

Inaccurate

>Trump with make anime real
>Hillary will make lolis legal

Guys I'm not sure which one I want now

This. Epstein would be at the center. Hillsog and Bill are just in it for the kids.

Tough one, I know.
But I think maybe anime comes out slightly ahead.

The only reason politicians lust so much for underage kids is because it's prohibited.

Role-playing.

kek

>Sources
Come the fuck on

2D>3D

So what your saying is that we should legalize it to save the children.

Known Sup Forums sock puppet account

Epstein is just a user and provider. Even Soros is not the centre.

My sources at Nintendo confirm this

What I'm saying is that the Clintoris would make it even more of a taboo. Because that's the point.

Didn't Greg Hilliard commit suicide next week?

If the pedophile-ring story is real my surprise factor wouldn't even register it

""""""""""""sources""""""""""""

WHY WOULD WEINER BE SEXTING UNDERAGE GIRLS IN ANOTHER STATE? THAT SITUATION WOULD ONLY HAPPEN IF HE WERE INVOLVED IN SOME KIND OF CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING. THE FACT THAT HUMA AND HILLARY KNEW, BUT DID NOT CUT TIES MEANS THEY ARE ALSO INVOLVED IN CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING

Wow, a random person on Twitter. It must be true.

>you were never molested by gilf hillary

The ring is real

Donald Trump has already made anime real. Look at this election.

I doubt Hillary will deliver on her campaign promise. Even then, the most you can expect is 3DPD

As if some goon in the NYPD would have any inside info anyway

no fucking way. Source, you lying son of a bitch

Roll up, roll up, latest happening!!

>Implying 3D can compete with 2D

The only thing bigger than a child sex ring with in our government is Hillary Clinton going to jail, it's happening

HANG EM ALL

Biden-Weiner-Bill child sex ring confirmed.

It's damage control. Playing up wild stories to make the real story seem trivial and disappointing

> yfw pedophilia would have been legalized if clinton was elected

Nigga, you dumb. They wouldn't legalize it for the masses. They don't give a fuck if it's legal or not, because everything is "legal" when you're above the law.

Probably this... I can hope, though.

>biden

It would be the least shoking name brought up. You see how that nigga handles himself around young kids?

Sources within the Mexico's governement telling me we are building the wall

If Trump makes anime real, then there will be a lot of lewd lolis running around that will want the vitamin d so bad they will keep it a secret.

Having sex with children on video is the Clinton Foundation version of the Mafia requiring a man commit a murder before he can become a "made man" - it proves loyalty and binds the group together through their common liability.

Don't forget that the children are disposed of after being used.