Injustice 2: Raiden/Black Lightning Damage Control Trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=e87Qf3TDwW4
Nice backpedaling, Boon. Begs the question why Raiden couldnt be the skin instead. That super and outro is going to look really fucking awkward with Black Lightning

No one complained when John Stewart was/is a Green Lantern skin.

Hal Jordan is not a crossover character no one wanted.

Difference is no one wanted fucking Raiden, especially since Sub Zero is already in game. That said, I'm happy theres a BL skin. Gives me a reason to touch the character

Maybe he'll get out a different one?. But really, Noon really fucked up here with Raiden, his favoritism really can screw up games sometimes. Did anyone asked for Raiden, anyone at all?

>B-But guest characters sell, user!!!
Apologists might have. Despite what NRS tries to push, a lot of people wanted DC characters in their DC fighting game. Safe bet is the only reason Black Lightning was included is from the backlash. No other DLC character is going to get one

According to a leak way back that has turned out to be mostly true, Black Lightning was always supposed to be a skin for Raiden from the beginning, leaker said the team was considering switching them around with the bad reception Raiden's silhouette got.

both john Stuart and Hal Jordan are green lanterns and would potentially have the same moveset. Why would black lightning be doing purely mortal kombat dragon fighting shit?

Also, and I the only one that's perturbed that we didn't get Static as a dlc character?

>Safe bet is the only reason Black Lightning was included is from the backlash. No other DLC character is going to get one

Which opens another things for NRS which is if Raiden can have a premiere skin then why not the rest? Now NRS is gonna face people asking for premiere skins for the DLC characters on top of everything else, they really should have planned this better instead of going for MK favoritism

Raiden confirmed to get two premier skins.

Black Vulcan coming later down the pipeline too.

I guess you can chalk that up as a Milestone complication. I would at least accept Black Lightning as a sub. I'm just tired of Boon's MK favoritism bullshit, and my opinion of Raiden has gone down a bit given his actions in the last 2 MK games

Static was in the mobile version of Injustice 1.

more like coming...in my pants

Well then its just Boon being an asshole then

That super was cool as hell

Add better gear NRS I don't care if I doesn't "fit"

All I want is comic gear for fuck sake. You know, like first appearance shit or The Crime Syndicate

>God of Blunder is the Blunder of the Century
>game still looks like a better purchase than MvCI

I lost hope when they didn't even plan on adding GAs hood.

I think Catwoman, Hal, and most of Batman's gear looks decent

God save Flash and Deadshot's ugly helmets and chestpieces though

This. I just want to make everyone look like they did in the 70s so I don't have to ever look at NRS's ugly designs again.

>no one wanted fucking Raiden
I did not, but I'm not opposed to this.

Now I'm curious for the Super move difference. Black Lighting batter have a different one.

The Gear System has been a huge disappointment

I wish they put Static in the game instead of Raiden. He could've been Black Lightning skin.

they look fine i dont know what you guys are crying about

Sure, if you like horrible, overly-detailed garbage.

Despite how stupid that entire thing was, at least hes getting it now. And with that, the hopes of other characters getting new gear. Why? Because you just know people will bitch saying "Well why does Green Arrow get new gear but the rest dont?!" so hopefully they have the damn foresight to correct this.
Flash really does look ugly as sin, at least we have Thawne and Garrick. Cheetah however has the worst gear in the game along with Joker.
I could forgive the system if it wasnt for the goddamn farming. Sad truth is no one wants this overdesigned shit and just want the special sets that have stacked bonuses. Skins are superior in hindsight

>Raiden gets in despite not even coming in second on the poll
>Black Lightning looks awful

Should've been Cage with a Booster Gold skin if it had to be an MK character

This is the closest you can get to "fine" and it's still full of unnecessary seams and patches.

Also, are the booty shorts under Canary's singlet a censorship thing? I know they made Diana's panties more granny-like.

why does black lightning look like gucci mane

You stop that right now

>Thawne
Best Flash design by NRS by a mile. Getting Liam O' Brian to voice him was the cherry on top

how is any of that overly-detailed

>Should've been Cage with a Booster Gold skin if it had to be an MK character
Why you gotta do this to me, man?

>Should've been Cage with a Booster Gold skin if it had to be an MK character
fuck...

Because it has a bunch of unnecessary details? Are you mentally challenged or something?

>Flash really does look ugly as sin
nope and you can make joker look like his classic one easy try and look at the stuff you are trying to shit on

like what

None off those are over designed mate. They're pretty simple.

Adding a Jay Garrick premier skin with the classic design is one of the best ideas Netherrealm's ever come up with

I can forgive Raiden for that alone

No one wants to spend hours grinding for gear in the hopes of making a somewhat accurate look

I said overly detailed, not "over designed" whatever the fuck that means

You're trying too hard

You know what I meant none of those are over detailed.

>>both john Stuart and Hal Jordan are green lanterns and would potentially have the same moveset
That makes as much sense as all the Batfamily members being identical, even less when you consider all GLs are limited only by their creativity.

So, was Hellboy trailer released yet?

his hat and hair and jacket where the first pieces of gear i got not hard at all

Trying hard at what exactly?
No

are you retarded

So can we just get Black Lightning and ignore Raiden?

It's a missed opportunity not having Hellboy be the October character. Would've fit with Halloween coming soon.

It's gonna be super weird having Black Lightning preform a MK specific super.

Actually you are.

It would be fun if Scarecrow got Halloween themed gear or something, but that would take effort

Yeah, MK got rid of all of the sexy costumes for the girls while the guys could keep theirs. Kind of says a lot when they choose to remove Sonya's cleavage but keep Jax ripping open his daughter's head to put out his cigar.

>MK got rid of all of the sexy costumes
nope

you idiots dont look at anything from the game do you

Compared to her MK9 costume and the one where she's just wearing bandages that's pretty tame

Why would they censor a M rated game?

ok so

I ain't got time to grind out ugly gear pieces. I just play the defaults with all the stats off 100% of the time.

they didnt

guy you sound fucking stupid for a problem you have

>that flash back to the previous game3
>Sonya looks completely different
Granted I didn't like the over sexualzation, but she looks boring now. They should've went with the VS DC look.

well i like it

>That tan line
Its the little things

So who's gonna be the MK character for Pack 3?

and the nipples

frost

You fucking fat comic book nerds are going to take my OCs and you're going to like it!

Why is lightning powers so popular among black super heros?

Black Lightning was the first
He has rights issues so he has like 2-3 expies
Static was a homage to him and Spider man, making him black electric Spider man
And Black Lightning has two daughters
And with Storm, lightning is one of the more aesthetically pleasing thing to draw while also being one of the more powerful forces of nature

And basically you were Black Lightning, an expy or homage to Black Lightning, or related to Black Lightning.
And now it's just a thing.

Lightning contrasts well off of dark skin.

It all happened because of Black Lightning.

Why can't we get any comic costumes in fighting games anymore, neither this or mvci include actual costumes from the comic they include references but not perfect recreation

>Why is lightning powers so popular among black super heros?

Everyone gets shocked there is a Black Person saving the day instead of committing crime.

I'd rather have Shang Tsung than Raiden

thats barely passable, I mean there is also justice society of flash but its also not perfect

>black character only gets in because white character is holding the door open for him

>wanting accurate costumes is bad now
what happened to fans

They're eager to play as their favorite character from DC Comics: Raiden the Thunder God of Outworld.

Why does raiden look like Bile Man

guy they look fine dont get you problem

Isn't Raiden asian?

Fuck off, Boon. You have shit to do other than posting here

realy guy

*Bible Man

that's very specific gear pieces you might not even get because the RNG is garbage

i think so

i got it two times

>Dude manipulates lightning at will
>Dude has a staff
This will never be not stupid.

>Two MK characters.
>No comic accurate costumes. Only 1 movie based costume.
>No premier skins for characters outside of Bizarro.
>No additional stages.
>Bullshit Legendary Multiverse requirements.
>Shitty drop rates on Epic gear pieces.

God damn.

>No comic accurate costumes

... what?