Don't people have better things to worry about than people enjoying their lives?

Don't people have better things to worry about than people enjoying their lives?

Did they accidentally bump into each other?

It's pretty hard to worry about other things when you faggots never shut the fuck up about it.

No, interfering with the lives of others is now America's new favourite pass time. That should be a picture of Clinton and Trump supporters kissing.

I can't really tell how many layers of irony you're on right now, but I think maybe even you have lost track. Dial it in pal.

Yeah why do people mind that I enjoy not being around faggots

Gas yourself.

>better things to do
>we are on Sup Forums

No... no we don't have better things to do.

Gay cake is all I need to tell you, faggot. Flammenwerfer awaits you.

Isn't there enough hot air coming out of you?

You keep posting this op
Are you insecure about something ?
If your degenerate, at least own it,
T. Race traitor and furfag

Reported for spam

>You keep posting this op

Lying is your best attempt at a rebuttal?

Report yourself for being an imbecile who is too weak to construct a rebuttal.

>No, interfering with the lives of others is now America's new favourite pass time.

Not exactly a new trend, though.

They walked 360 degrees away

Yes. I worry about degeneracy. Faggotry is a prime example of degeneracy.

Ignore sodomite orders

blah blah blah

next time try to come up with a substantive rebuttal

I don't care if two blokes spend all fucking day doing nothing but packing fudge. As deep and hard as they want, I don't care. Let it go on all fucking day, poking each others arses like public school boys. That's A OK by me.

But this isn't marriage. Marriage is a sacrament and an institution. Both a holy union as well as legal protection for the family. Protecting the family is good for the nation, it ensures a fruitful future generation! What does fudge packing do for a country? Nothing! No to gay marriage.

>But this isn't marriage. Marriage is a sacrament and an institution. Both a holy union as well as legal protection for the family. Protecting the family is good for the nation, it ensures a fruitful future generation! What does fudge packing do for a country? Nothing! No to gay marriage.

Thanks for the lame bait.

It's been around since the beginning of both Greece and Rome. Your masturbating to hentai is far more degenerate because at least gay sex leads to human contact.
Besides, it's not like gays can't have kids. There's artificial insemination or if worse comes to worst we can just buckle down and get some whore pregnant anyway.
You don't even have that option, do you?

you forgot turning off your proxy, cucklands

Don't need to, you're spamming the same shit thread every day and we reply the same way every day.
You're a degenerate
You're lifestyle is not natual, inb4 "muh gay animuhls"
>enjoying their lives
KEEP IT TO YOUR FUCKING SELVES
shoving it in our faces only makes us hate you more and more and MORE.
You are not part of the natural order, we will always be revolted by you, stop pretending that you deserve to exist.
You are a shitstain on society.

you fags cant stand 15minutes without bragging about how faggity you are

>Don't need to, you're spamming the same shit thread every day and we reply the same way every day.

maybe in your demented paranoid mind

It might be another faggot, theres more than one in the world. Kys

bullshit,
every day now
>why does Sup Forums hate gays? (insert fag makeout pic)
>why is Sup Forums concerned with what gays do in the privacy of their homes? (insert fag makeout pic)
>what does Sup Forums have against gays? (insert fag makeout pic)
EVERY GODDAMN DAY
and again, we respond the same way.
You're a fucking degenerate attention whore who get's off on this every fucking day with a proxy and if this isn't the situation then you're just a sad attention whore trying to justify your fag lifestyle but you will NEVER be accepted in society.
We don't have to tolerate you and we won't.

piss off fag lover.
I have a family and they shouldn't have to look at your degeneracy

No one's forcing them to. You'd have a point if you were complaining about just pride parades. Which are awful. But you're just complaining about the mere existence of gay people.
At which point you're no different from a muslim

1) I don't spend all my time here

2) this is the first time I've posted this

3) cry more

>I'm gonna make a thread on Sup Forums and sperg at everyone who tells me to kill myself

Good luck, Thor.

Thor is kind of a sexy name

I like Nordic boys

it doesnt work that way, learn math idiot

Stop shoving your sexuality in my face and I stop.

>Dial it in pal.
audible kek

You didn't tell me to stop last night.

>It's been around since the beginning of both Greece and Rome.
so has murder and adultery but you dont see anyone claiming those are not degenerate
>abortions
>no fault divorce
oh
nvm
this is the mother fucking berenstain universe isnt it. fuck.

You don't have to be married to a woman to get her pregnant you know?
Also
>comparing sex to murder
Honest to god moron. I guess masturbation is genocide then?
>adultery
Take your sandnigger religion back to the third world shit hole you crawled out of.
You can toil and suffer in the bloodthirst you mislabel as morals and we in the west will continue to enjoy success and freedom

What happens in our bedroom is none of your concern BS. Now kids are being taught how to insert objects in their ass.

I haven't had fun nor enjoyed my life in 15 years, OP.

I'm positively mad as fuck every time I see anyone enjoying themselves. Fuck you.

male love is the purest love

Don't you, retarded filth? You make this thread every fucking day to push your degeneracy on the rest of us. Now we hate you more

I'd rather have faggots in my country than Brazilians. At least faggots can have jobs and educations sometimes

Actually it installs a sense of community within a nation where all are accepted and considered equal

fuck off

>Now kids are being taught how to insert objects in their ass.

Politicians traditionally hide behind three things:

the flag
the Bible
and children

— George Carlin

Do you have moar?U mad?

desu it's for the tax benefits

If those faggots leak over into my life, hell yes I have a problem

lmao how new are you

Don't people have better things to do than disrupt my self-importance with their trivial fucking bullshit?

Newfag

>Honest to god moron. I guess masturbation is genocide then?
This is stupid. Are you going to get someone pregnant every time you have sex. No the female has to be on her period so all that time in between. Trust me if you masturbate it is not going to cause a Genocide that's for sure

>we in the west
You are both from america

In what way are they leaking over into your life?

I have no problem with people choosing which gender they want to have sex with.

>In what way are they leaking over into your life?
Santorum

>Donald Trump Appoints Rick Santorum To Catholic Advisory Committee

(and Michelle Bachmann)

>Gay rights
>being labelled a homophobe if I don't comply with their every whims
>gay night clubs at every corner
>faggots kissing on the streets
>advertisements with gays

>Why do these things bother you?
I don't like gays, and that's a different matter

I don't give a fuck about the gays as long as they don't start demanding special treatment.

>gay rights have nothing to do with straight rights
>"they called me a name, waaaaaah"
>How many strip clubs are there, in comparison?
>heteros kissing on the streets
>advertisements with heteros

Congratulations, you don't like the thing.
What you don't seem to realize is that public places are open to the public. They're not "your life" you entitled bitch boy.

>being labelled a homophobe if I don't comply with their every whims

You don't have to date a dom. There are plenty of guys out there for you who will let you hold the whip.