When it's put this way, it really makes sense

when it's put this way, it really makes sense

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QwlgsgbT274
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

doesn't make any sense

Women don't know how to properly use computers?

No shit.

stupid fuckin touchy feely croats
you should be serb boot polish by now

> Robin Lakoff
> Robin Tolmach Lakoff is a professor of linguistics at the University of California, Berkeley.
> ...
> (((Tolmach)))

IT'S NOT FUNNY ANYMORE

>it's okay, she's just a girl

they're afraid

>openly admitting that women are retarded when it comes to technology
nice

obviously the law should never apply to women

>Johnson at .01

So if we had this election 1000 times, Gary Johnson would win once? I don't expect him to win ever, what is with that shit?

media is basically saying all women are stupid
for once they're not lying

The FBI wouldn't have reopened their case unless they were going to prosecute her. They're not going to let her off the hook twice. This is just common sense.

The FBI, and much of the general public, has been in open revolt since Comey and the DoJ failed to bring Clinton to justice earlier this year. You can expect Clinton to be prosecuted and she will serve jail time.

Wow really corrected my almonds

This fucking idiot just proves exactly why having a woman as president would be the worst fucking idea ever.

ANY criticism of ANYTHING she EVER did would just be called sexism, and the debate would be silenced.

The fuck up is woman and their corporativism?

>criticize one
>it means you're attacking all of them
>use the term "this woman"
>"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT!? SEXIST!"
It's like a goddamn Syndicate.

Why does the sign on her podium look so CROOKED?

>Someone else has their email hacked
>OMG this isn't just an attack against this individual it's an attack against vaginas!
>Vote for vagina if you have a vagina pls guys

>investigating women for breaking the law is bad because they're women

this

top tier women writing right here.

I am mad. I am mad because I am scared. America is already great. America is great because america is good. I like hillary. I like hillary because she is a women. I am a women. I am a women so I like Hillary. If you don't like HIllary then you don't like me. If you don't like hillary then you don't like me because I am a women, and also hillary is a women. We are both women so if you attack her you are attacking me.

really make you think

So shes trying to pull a GG?

Blame it on misogyny!

>I am mad. I am mad because I'm scared.
kek reminds me of that one banner in the banner contest for /tg/ or some shit.

>I am mad. I am mad at elves.

THIS ALL SOUNDS SO SATIRICAL. LIBERALS HAVE BECOME EXTREMIST JOKES OF THEMSELVES

>he thinks this is how probability works

Oh MSM, you so crazy :)

>youtube.com/watch?v=QwlgsgbT274

Notice how Jewish subversion in media has that same dumb get patronising tone and regression to mean / appeal to plebs?

I really have been transported into some kind of alternate reality stand up routine.

You know what offends me? That women have to put up with this crap from other women, telling them when I should be offended. Every female I know fucking knows when they've been offended, and I'm offended by this bullshit.

It's really gone too far. China just needs to take us over already.

I understand you not posting a link, but at least add the name of the publication in the screenshot you douche.

Fucking elves man.....

> Listening to what the media has o say in 2016
WEW LAAADDDDD.

Everyone knows women can't keep a secret. It's common knowledge. Not an attack.

The Left has lost their fucking mind.

>the case for

That phrase alone has begun to trigger me. It's the same phrase the cuckservatives used so often when implicitly agreeing with liberal poz faggotry. "The Conservative Case for Open Borders". "The Conservative Case for HIV-Positivity"; etc. How about we make a case for hanging these people from the fucking freeway

That would be 10,000 not 1000.
I hope Trump planned to reform the public school system