AVENGERS 4

According to rumors, something happens in AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR that leaves Hawkeye in "a very dark place" and causes him to adopt the identity of Ronin in AVENGERS 4.

mcuexchange.com/hawkeye-ronin-avengers-4/

While it's no confirmation, Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson and Jeremy Renner have been filming in Japan, extras have been cast as Yakuza members, and Hiroyuki Sanada has been cast in a supporting role in the movie.

>Hawkeye's family is killed, Clint goes Ronin and leaves Avengers.
>Returns in a Hawkeye spinoff in Phase 4 introducing Kate Bishop to officially pass down the mantle.

I fucking hope not, fuck that dumb Bendis shit.

Being Goliath and then Ronin is dumb, leave Clint as Hawkeye, he shoots arrows.

Goliath is unnecessary, but Ronin is pretty cool.

>hawkeye the accuser
That doesn't make sense.

>Hawkeye's family is killed

Please, fuck no.

>mommy, when is papa clint coming back from playing with spider mans?
>what's that sound?

>wanting his shitty family

I didn't want the family thing for Hawkeye but I hate "MY FAMILY IS DEAD" stories even more it's just so pointless.

>he doesnt want punished hawkeye
i forgot what earth it was but the one where he used his fingernails to kill someone was cool as shit, i'd like to see him do that in the movies.

Ultimate. He doesn't need to have his family murdered in order to weaponize his fingernails.

That was retarded. God, Millarfags are as bad as Millerfags

Maybe if he becomes Ronin and wears a mask he'll wear a mask when he inevitably goes back to being Hawkeye at the end of his purported solo movie.

Wanda is kill.

i said it was cool i didnt say its not retarded

I thought that was Bullseye's shtick.

One might say "Bull schtick."

Nah visions gonna die not her though

Was Movie Hawkeye a mistake this whole time?

I ALWAYS want more Linda Cardellini. Even if it is as Hawkeye's shitty Ultimate wife.

616 Bullseye got nothing on Ultimate Hawkeye. Ultimate Hawkeye is a legit superhuman.

it is but lets face it bullseye won't be a thing in the movies since netflix is not canon well i mean feige is doing his best to ignore defenders and ninjas running around in new york

Good.

But Vision is confirmed for A4.

It won't really be him. It'll be a vision.

God, there's few things I want more than an adaptation of Matt Fraction's Hawkeye. If the Netflix series weren't so average to bad, then I would want it as a series. But a movie adapts Hawkguy while introducing Kate Bishop would be good too.

If they go more intimate and small scale after Thanos, which IMHO would be the smart thing for Feige to do, it could happen.

They better not kill his family. Not only is it cliche and tawdry, it would take away one of the more interesting aspects of his character, especially since he has very little focus as it is.

>suffer through a bit of a rough patch
>go full weeaboo

Truly the worst trope.

Gonna get slammed for cultural appropriation. Bendis finally pay for his crimes against humanity?

Now come up with a story as to why Hawkeye is Ronin again in the comics.

Do they still not have a title for Avengers 4 yet?

They claim that it's a spoiler for Infinity War, so they're not revealing the title yet.

>Ronin

isn't that what they call samurai in japan?

ashamed of killing bruce

I'm ready for another Captain America: Serpent Society curve ball

You're as close to being right as you are far away from it.

As long as he has the suit I'm fine with that

He kills bruce to win natashas love?

Millerfags at least have good stories.

Millarfag however...

they need to remove the last of the whedonshit now that he's betrayed them for DC, it's a symbolic move

That was a moment that was cool as fuck in high school, but jesus christ is it stupid now

Like basically everything by Mark Millar.

No, they call samurai 'samurai'. A ronin is a samurai with no master.

He's gets blinded and becomes a blind swordsman im stabbing my own eyes out

MY FAMILY IS DEAAAAAAAAAAAD!

Why would that happen?

>leaves Hawkeye in "a very dark place"
because he can't see lol

It's going to happen, just think about it, he speak a lot about them, and already showed them and stuff.
All the scenes where his family is mentioned or appeared is just a buildup for tragedy.
He is getting his own movie.

It happened in The Ultimates II because Natasha was a double agent revealed to be behind it. She was hospitalized after the final battle and Clint killed her.

Basing MCU Clint on worst Hawkeye was a mistake.

Give me douchebag carnie Clint anyday.

>bendis bullshit in the movies
At some point they'll be left wondering "duhhhh where did we go wrong"
Just like in the comics

is that the only Hawkeye series you've read? Personally it makes more sense to put him on the thunderbolts

I'll literally buy twenty tickets if the Yakuza boss is Beat Takeshi