Why are FeatherNiggers getting so angry about the Dakota Pipeline?

it's not going through their reservation right? do they have proof it's going through sacred burial grounds? if so, why don't they own the burial grounds?

Also is there an issue with this fucking up their water supply? Will they not make money on truck drivers carrying oil through their reservation?

Other urls found in this thread:

countercurrentnews.com/2016/10/massive-north-dakota-oil-leak-proves-native-american-protesters-right-fighting-illegal-dapl-pipeline/
pbs.org/newshour/bb/north-dakotas-oil-fields-deadly-workers/
daplpipelinefacts.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Sioux_Nation_of_Indians
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah theres an issue with this fucking up the water supply oil pipelines are prone to failure and leaks which is why they generally shouldnt put them near and over clean water sources. Also something something about ancient burial grounds and treaties from the 1800s

with how utilitarian libfags are you would think the needs of 300 million americans outweight the feels for a few thousand feather niggers

because the oil niggers gave them a price for what they would pay for their rednigger land
the redniggers got greedy and said they wanted more
the oil niggers said u snooze u loose and went to build the pipeline around their land
now the redniggers are all butthurt cuz they didn't get no monies fo dem programs

they mad they not getting a cut of that oil

ID LIKE TO INVADE HER COLONy

Because its going to go directly across both sacred land and a major US river and could poision 1/3 of Americas water supply if it leaks.

I'm all for "oil fuck yeah" but seriously people need to stop that shit from contaminating our fucking water.

this sounds closest to reality to me

fucking savages treat everything like they're selling trinkets in a mexican tourist trap

Abusing our laws to get more money for listerine is all they know.

Is there anywhere in America that ISN'T an Indian burial ground?

because protesting is hip and fashionable these days.

you are literally talking about a different pipeline project entirely. this isn't keystone xl (and the worries over that are overblown as fuck as well. enjoy your oil train derailments or living in the dark).

It's all hippies and soros stormtroopers, the featherfolks are just a cover

IIRC the tribes signed an agreement to let them do their thing (there's also another pipeline nearby that they signed off on). Then anti-oil protesters showed up and the Injuns thought they could leverage that for a better deal/more gibs from the government.

>amcap
Amerindian capitalism

>sounds too politically correct but I like it.

They think every bit of land is sacred. Literally nothing new.
The water supply thing is in the off chance the pipe busts, it will temporarily fuck up the creeks or some shit. Like how that pipe in Georgia burst a few months back. Literally nothing new, pipes burst from time to time.
Theres pipes all over this country.

No, but we have proof that they turned down $56 million to run the pipeline through their reservation and they turned it down hoping to get more money...the protest kicked off when the pipeline moved to land that the company already owned.

Someone should just give the natives some liquor and some cocaine and tell em to go scalp some protesters.

Oil pipelines are the safest way to transport mass quantities of petroleum.

t. Engineer

Literally every square foot of American soil has a dead Indian in it, didn't you go to school?

>Tribes have small feeder pipelines going through their land already
>Tribe agrees for pipeline to be built but wants more money
>Energy Transfer takes lower offer from private land nearby
>Tribe gets pissed, railroad companies pissed too in general so bankroll featherhead protests
>Poor sap who owns the private land now has a ton of liberals camped out on it.

Burial grounds complaint is bullshit. There's a Protestant cemetery from 1850 in my town in a McDonald's parking lot. Bodies are everywhere.

This. It's like they'd rather have it spill in the Missouri/Mississippi Rivers or on a giant rail line.

They checked the area for artifacts or graves, guess what they found nothing.
First it was muh tribal land, suddenly the land is sacred, now it's water issues.
They will never be happy.
Fuck they are burning tires in protest of environmental issues.

Killing livestock in the area, they even do it with a bow and arrow. Shit is insane.

Just another shakedown.

Two reasons I don't care about this: textbook facebook slacktivism, and when you actually look into it, the pipeline does not go through anything sacred, and in fact does not touch their land, the pipeline will not poison anything, it's a very safe method of transporting oil.

They failed to convene with the oil company when payment for Indian land was on the table, so the oil company moved the fuck on instead of paying to pipe shit through Indian land. Now they're angry, but they really have no goal because they're not getting money no matter what.

So they hide angry gimmedat protests behind "muh sacred land," despite archaeologists and anthropologists combing the proposed pipeline path and clearing it.

Any good sources on this?

>Bodies are everywhere
This.
The jews have cemeteries where the bodies are buried 7 layers deep.

We really need to find something better to do wtih our corpses.

got some sauce for that?

>shilling for the hydrocarbon jew

holy shit drumpfniggers BTFO

Eh, we should keep pipelines away from water as much as possible, but the whole poor Native Americans angle is bogus in this case.

The railroad that transports oil along that revenue stream is owned by Warren Buffett; he funds the nonprofit that reimburses the protestors' expenses.

It's literally a market war between rail and pipeline for oil transport; these protestors are just getting paid for off-brand lobbying.

we getting a cut of that oil you chink

there are already oil pipelines running through there. in fact through most of america and even larger aquafiers. but people still have safe water to drink, crazy, huh?

Just came to post the same: Paid protestors

I guess they snuck onto the right of way a couple nights ago and firebombed out about a million in equipment. The pipelines keep this shit hush because its publicity but i saw photos. they molotov'd the entire front end and bending crew. then got chased off from vandalizing lowering in. fucking savages are a black eye for this nation.

The Sioux have been in these "sacred lands" for about 100 to 200 years longer than the white man has. It's a complete joke. They lived in the woods in Minnesota before whites came and only had a vague idea their sacred lands were even there.

no and it gets me hard just thinking about it

>We really need to find something better to do wtih our corpses.
ovens, maybe?

Maybe. Id be weird to do the fertilizer thing..

Fuck people! The pipe will not go over the fuckin river. Plan is to bore under the river at a depth of 100 to 145 below the river bottom. Pipeline above ground will be installed on current utility easement. Shit has been in the process for years. Search dakota pipeline NEPA document from the Army corps of engineers.

That's what most of us are aware of; the thing that pisses me off is the land survey materials that you mention are always conveniently forgotten in ANY article about this shit; pipeline work is meticulous in real property transactions, but as soon as thinkprogress gets a hold of it, bam, they were just laying pipe after deciding fuck [insert minority here]

Only cause of the fuck huge fires that the rail causes.

The pipes do leak all the time and multiple times a year the company doesn't notice until someone calls them three days later.

This is one of the reasons I'm on without nuclear. It's safe on paper but we will fuck it up somehow.

Yeah, if those fuckers claim the they were there first card, pretty sure the dinosaurs that melted into oil roamed the land earlier than they are. When do we start to say fuck off when brown people bother us with their superstition and treat them like the niggers they really are.

Environmental law is a Mother fucker. The fact of the matter is the pipeline has done everything required by them to mitigate the action so that the corps would grant the permits. The tribe can bitch all they want but all I see in their future is more beat downs and pepper spray. Muh sacred land. Give me a fuckin break.

>railroad companies pissed too in general so bankroll featherhead protests

Guess who owns the railroad that would be transporting that oil if the pipeline wasn't built?

Hint: It rhymes with Warren Buffet.

It's so safe to keep nuclear waste behind chainlink fences

>because the oil niggers gave them a price for what they would pay for their rednigger land'
the oil company never made any offer.

yeah it's not like the pipeline is going through unceded indian land

>if so, why don't they own the burial grounds?
it was taken by settlers like a hundred years ago, most of the land around the standing rock rez are unceded native land

>Also is there an issue with this fucking up their water supply?
if the pipeline were to leak it would be a real bitch since it follows a long stretch of the Missouri river

I want to lay my pipeline in her sacred burial ground

What is your point leaf? Around those fences are armed guards 24/7. And those fenced off areas aren't just sitting by the highway. They're normally inside of a larger compound that is also fenced off and guarded.

still no sources

t. conservative fag who wants to gas libshits on kikebook but I know they will go all fact checking gestapo on my ass if I use your arguments

From what I know so far, these natives are only claiming that this pipeline is going over "sacred ground." It's not on the rez and they don't own the property. The other argument at hand is that, if it leaks, it could contaminate the water supply, which I can admit is true. However, moving oil via pipeline is much safer than moving it via rail or highway. This pipeline would also stimulate the economy by creating 8,000-12,000 jobs in the local area.

Both sides seem to have a valid argument, but the bigger picture gives the advantage to the pipeline fags. I know the natives often feel like they're getting shafted, but this isn't really one of those cases. A lot of natives would actually benefit from this if they searched for work on the pipeline. It's also nearly impossible to do anything in this country without stepping on "sacred ground."

t. Conservative fag who is too lazy to do some basic googling

as much as you hate injuns their concerns about the pipeline are valid

it's just that liberal shitheads and Greenpeace fags hijacked the protests

countercurrentnews.com/2016/10/massive-north-dakota-oil-leak-proves-native-american-protesters-right-fighting-illegal-dapl-pipeline/

The Sioux deserved wonded knee.

no one is suggesting the pipelines are 100% safe, but they are still a safe mode of transporting crude oil than rail or highway. their concerns are valid, but illogical given the alternative and considering the greater good of the country.

BUT THATS WHAT "BIG OIL" WANTS YOU TO THINK

THIS IS AN INJUSTICE

/sarcasm

frankly their are just too many things going wrong with the oil from the Bakken Formation.

pbs.org/newshour/bb/north-dakotas-oil-fields-deadly-workers/

heh, don't they like shiny beads any more?

daplpipelinefacts.com/

go "straight to the source" as they say. there's plenty of facts directly on the website. the counter argument is, of course, the idea of the oil spill, which you can then counter that with the idea that pipelines are still a safer option. by this point, they'll either give up or become emotional and start talking about how white people ruin everything. this is when you know you've won. I just did your job for you since you were too lazy.

Can confirm. My dad works on the pipeline and said the same thing.

morran wuffet?

The oil has to cross the water somehow. It's a lot safer in a pipeline.

they also turned down over a billion dollars when the sued the U.S. (and won) over the illegal settlement of the Black Hills

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Sioux_Nation_of_Indians

watch the movie "there will be blood." oil has always been a dangerous game. it's nothing new. that's why the pay is usually pretty good, especially on the offshore rigs.

I'm still not willing to suggest that this case is without arguments. I completely empathize with the locals. I'm just saying that it seems to be a no-win scenario either way you slice it.

The reservations these Dirt-Worshipers come from are the absolute worst in the nation.

>Highest poverty.
>Highest tribal corruption.
>Worst standard of living.
>Worst crime rates.

They do this shit because they refuse to get jobs and instead live off of welfare and Cobell. If they actually gave two shits about "water" or "sacred land," they'd clean up their own fucking houses and yards to start with...

I've been all over the nation, met many American Indians. Outside of the Sioux Nation, Indians are pretty awesome folk, but hands down these are the worst. They are just like the rag-heads on the other side of the globe.

>it seems to be a no-win scenario either way you slice it.

yup. I'm currently writing a paper on the Dakota Access and i'm required to look at both sides(i'm leaning with the standing rock rez) and yeah their will defiantly be no clear winner in this.

>Indians are pretty awesome folk, but hands down these are the worst.
well the Sioux nation reservations are the poorest in the nation

And that's their own fault.

Why are so many Americans taking part in the Oppression Olympics?

cause nobody gave a shit about injuns for 300 years why should they care now?

>why are they so angry about the pipeline?
Would you be happy if a giant pipeline was built over the cave where Jesus was buried, potentially destroying it in the process?
>why don't they own the burial grounds?
What is annexation.
>is there an issue with fucking up the water supply
Would you like having your only source of water to be contaminated? I wouldn't, and neither do they.
>will they not make money on the oil transportation?
Barely, if any at all. Still doesn't compensate for destroying their sacred sites and poisoning their water. Do you want a native holy war insurgency? Because that's how you get one.

it's a trend. everyone wants their friends to see how progressive they are on social media. here's a picture of me at Standing Rock! a place I didn't know existed or gave two shits about before today!

They're sovereign.

They complain about their land being stolen by Wasicu when it happened 130~ years ago. Archaeological records show that the Sioux conquered the original occupants decades before, but for some crazy-fucking-reason it's their sacred land.

Humanity has always taken land from weaker civilizations. Get the fuck over it.

We can't stop winning these so called "Olympics"

>>why don't they own the burial grounds?
>What is annexation.
th land around standing rock were never officially annexed, according to the
Fort Laramie Treaty of 1868 the land where the pipeline is being built still belong to the natives

m8 i think you highly overestimate the security guarding nuclear waste

pic related is waste left over from the manhattan project about 40 ft away from a 5 lane road, 1000 ft away from a major airport, and about 3 minutes off the interstate

They're just holding out for more cash. Your average redskin would sell its own mother for a bottle of hooch

see

they know that the needs of the 300 million americans will win in the end but they get lots of signaling good goy points while grandstanding and possibly delaying the process by a few weeks

Wrong. They are fat diabetic welfare queens on every reservation. I live near a few in upstate New York. Absolute shitholes.

Well people a long time ago came up with this neat trick.
Its called cremation. Your ashes sit in a nice jar on a shelf and alls good

Roughly this. The tribe's conduct during the lawsuit ought to be criminal if there are actually any cultural grounds that would be damaged or water that would be contaminated. They were part of the suit and yet failed to present a single scrap of evidence that they'd be negatively impacted by the pipeline other than the affront of having a second pipeline going through their land.

All this despite having probably the best Indian law experts at their fingertips and the lumbering sloth of the federal court system not dragging itself forward to handle this issue.

Ground water sources being contaminated.

Church says you can't just stick the ashes on a shelf. You have to place them someplace like a burial ground in a ceremonial place.

USA and Canda amerindians are pure shit, they barely discover the stone age. The real amerindians are the Aztecas, Mayas and Incas.

On one hand, they haven't had enough time to adapt from a nomadic diet to industrial agriculture.

On the other, they're half-breeds who eat too much gub'ment foods and commod's that their metabolism is fucked.

There is so much of that around here. Meth babies, FAS babies... Some of the schools in their areas have Child Protective Services to curb the amount of mongoloids these people shit out because these bastards collect bigger welfare checks with disabled kids.

that's just for Catholics

Yeah, thanks for the cocaine.

Nuclear safety, quality management, operations, and control is RIDICULOUS.

Like utterly utterly insanely regulated and overseen by multiple safety organizations and personnel. Safety meetings after safety meeting and briefing and briefings. Don't even pick up a wrench without going through your 2 minute drill on the fucking hazards of picking up a wrench with your crew.

Nuclear is fine.

I wonder why so many people consider native north Americans different from native Latin Americans

natives in Latin american usually have nothing to do with drugs

Feather niggers don't give a fuck , its other faggots saying they don't
When was the last time you saw a feather nigger chimpout ?

>When was the last time you saw a feather nigger chimpout ?
June 25–26, 1876

In the last week (few days) I have at 6 friends check in on facebook at the ND protest.

Libtards I know are leaving their safespaces (from their universities in the north/canada) to protest instead of going to classes. This must be really heating up tbqh

follow the CONSTITUTION and honor the fucking treaties you shills

Dammit. I'd poke that Hauntas.

>Barely, if any at all. Still doesn't compensate for destroying their sacred sites and poisoning their water. Do you want a native holy war insurgency? Because that's how you get one.

We will just put them down like the Danes did to your people throughout history