>youtube.com/watch?v=-25-E8Y7B8k

Other urls found in this thread:

blackboxvoting.org/fraction-magic-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=Fob-AGgZn44
youtube.com/watch?v=GYqquA8smAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Self-bump for Western civilisation - we need to fire up the Sup Forumslack twitter army!!

SELF!!!

BUUUUMMMMMPPPPPPPP!!!

pretty sure you can't self bump.

bump

this doesn't make sense though, the rigging method, you'd be better off randomly switching some votes rather than fractionalisating voting counts

Damn. Regardless, this leak is potentially huge.

Who says we have to understand it, somebody uncovered an entire system...

Bump this fucking thread, we need this trending. VOTER FRAUD CONFIRMED!

BUMP

Is that like the scam from office space?

It's supposedly the fucking system they rig elections with - they've admitted to doing it in other elections to... GET THE TWITTER PROPAGANDA MACHINES ROLLING!

>inb4 this lady is gonna shoot herself 3 times in the back of the head

*Too

So somethings wrong, you say?

I didn't even check it because it's literally NOTHING, democrats believe in democracy, which is an ancient Greek work for 'people' ruling, so they would never interfere with how legitimately it's exercised.

You forgot zipping herself into the body bag and submerging in pure hydrobromic acid...

>infowars.com
>a credible source

CHOOSE ONE

But it's actually real, the woman he interviewed was an Emmy-nominated investigative journalist of sorts...

>infowars

>infowars is the world's most accurate source, NIGGER.

THIS SHIT IS LITERALLY FUCKING HUGE WHY IS THIS NOT TRENDING

>ireland

bump 4 truth

But the person he interviews is legit...

holy shit!

hahahaha w8, this is the melanated gentleman who uncovered the whole thing??

blackboxvoting.org/fraction-magic-video/

This sage thread lads

> i know that 2+2=4, but it's written on toilet paper so i'll just deny it

bump

Yeah I couldn't believe it either, probably a monkey-actor

A FUCKING LEAF

Idk guise but its kinda like www.xxxbonanza.com

Motherfucking BUMP!!

daily reminder that infowars has bigger numbers than CNN.

WE WUZ FRAUD INVASTAGATORZ N SHIET

Infowars is a kgb psyop

Thankfully I've actually come up with a way to prevent voter fraud inherently, no matter how technical the hacker/system, I've already mailed the idea to Chaffetz and Gowdy but I fear it's almost definitely too late.

>daily reminder that bigger numbers are ALWAYS what wins an argument, despite the bigger number being composed of mostly retarded shut-ins

Hint: decentralise the counting of votes whilst maintaining anonymity = success.

Forgot Alex Jones reporting this, if this isn't a hoax this shit is one of the biggest evens of the decade.

Well maybe put some effort in to the OP then you lazy nig

bump

SOMEONE GET THE TWITTER ARMY MOBILISED, #VoterFraud

Basically they were too stupid to create a program to work with whole numbers. Or they are claiming it is impossible for a computer to count whole numbers.

Got it.

INFOWARS IS THE WORLD'S MOST ACCURATE SOURCE. NIGGER.

bump

You can if your thread is on the last page, I think.

there are 2 common data types.
integer based, and floating point based.

that's pretty much all that's explained. she just says they used floating points instead of integers.
did not explain anything else about how that constitutes a rigging other than that you should check the machine that's aggregating votes of other machines

we are breaking the conditioning

On her other video, she shows how you can actually change it (she literally gives an example).

rounding up for Pillary i see

this, it doesn't make much sense, it's a really stupid way to do it

BUMP

>infowars

but that would only matter if every vote was for some reason 1.5 for example.

What time to be alive when infowars does the investigative journalism the MSM refuses to do

Has anyone ACTUALLY watching these niggers and their video?

youtube.com/watch?v=Fob-AGgZn44

Seems to me like they just show how you can make a program to alter how the results are shown (duh, yeah if it's all taking place on your machine) but nothing else.

Honestly if I was going to rig an election, I'd make 2 copies of the program I'm using.
1 which is public and is checked by every party
1 is private and does rigging.

the final component- which is key- is to have the machine display the files of the public system and not the private- that is to say that when hidden detectors show up to test that the machines aren't fucky, they are fooled.
And they are fooled because the machine shows them what they are supposed to see- not the machine's actual state but a facade machine that is running the right stuff.

Because there's clearly no need to check the machines in detail- pulling out harddrives and reading them manually, there's no way to locate the actual software running on the machine without knowledge of how to reach it.

so as far as anyone in the public can tell, the machine appears correct.

We're coming for you globalists

This video was giving me brain-AIDS, she was rambling and not talking about anything for the first 3 minutes

I haven't found ANY articles about whatever the fuck she was talking about

Anyone want to explain or is this more conspiracy garbage

I'M SERIOUS STOP THIS

watch her video it's not very convincing desu

bump

>this leak is potentially huge.
Every Infowars story in a nutshell.

BUMP

>been in the system since 2001....

so basically ron paul should have won...

elections are rigged electronically.

yes i do understand what she is saying, if the vulnerabilities are there they will exploit them...

youtube.com/watch?v=GYqquA8smAM

holy shit. This is pretty scary stuff.