What does Sup Forums think of Eastern Europe? Is it as bad and poor as everyone says it is?

What does Sup Forums think of Eastern Europe? Is it as bad and poor as everyone says it is?

Including Austria and Germany in "eastern Europe" is insulting to both western and eastern Europe.

shut it, you filthy slav

what's wrong, buddy? don't want to be one of us? :)

>Germany
>Austria
>the fucking Med
Ohshitniggerwhatareyoudoing

Oh, Radu, you always make me laugh

You mean white Europe?

Poland, Czech, Croatia and Slovenia are okay. Serbia somewhere inbetween, the rest is shitty and poor.

Pretty comfy here. Waiting for 11.11 of curent year, possible some happenings.

Apart from the economic development stereotype and all that - Germany was never a liberal/western type country like Britain or France. Many German authors in the interwar period have immensely criticized western liberal democracy. German social democracy which was and is the strongest political stream in german politics has always been criticizing western liberalism. Germany as a part of the West is a creation of the Anglos

well atleast the beer is cheap there

Home to nasty slavs which are basically the white version of sub Saharan africans.

Compare the skull of a Northern European to a Slav and you will see a big difference, slav skulls are round like a marble which is a reason for them being so retarded.

Their women are pretty decent though, they all prefer English dick anyway.

Hence why Germany is central Europe dummy.

(4u)

>American education

Do you really think Estonia is worse than Serbia?

That's not America that's Autumn

Yes, don't come here nor anywhere close.

I was going to bring my money there and buy your quality alcohol but guess not anymore

friendship broken, we're friends with Sweden now

Swedish Caliphate*

The Independence Day March seems lit AF

You've chosen to befriend niggers and shitskins over us. You've started to sever our bond quite a few years ago my brother.

Foreigners, except v4 and Croatia where I see some common ground because of their Catholicism. Everyone else I don't especially like.

>Germany
>Austria
>Eastern Europe

American education

Yeah because we're not catholic at all, right?

fake and gay

I don't really consider you Eastern European, to be honest. Maybe that's just me but I've always thought of the Baltics as their own entity.

You count as Poland.

Huh, interesting.

You count as cigany

Germans criticize everything, though.

Like this?

Lived in eastern europe half my life (Serbia,Croatia,Bulgaria) because of my father's work. Best years of my life so far.
Now I'm a student in Paris and seriously regret all the good times i've spend in Belgrade and in Sofia.

Balkans is the comfiest place in Europe if you like old stalinian buildings and getting wasted desu

>you will never be part of the baltic-finn master race

It's not that big flashy rich place like west europe, but it's not bad either. Think redpilled smalltownish countries

but why? you got PiS and there is no better replacement

not bad, but poor

Polish men and women - the nation of liars.

WPWW 1488.

But still, this is why the English, Germans and Russians hate you - because you double cross SO MUCH!!!!

POLAND = LIARS, BETRAYERS & BACKSTABBERS.

The balkans is a shit tho, dont go there, romania included

You're right, Germany's too cucked to be Eastern.

What did he do

retarded serb located

thanks, you made my night

he's a diplomate, he moves to a different country every three years

>1 post by this ID
This is not the first time I see this thread.

Arnt Croatia full of Fascists?

>the best and greatest European city
>Eastern Europe

Why is American "education" such a bad joke?

Eastern Europe is superior Europe.
>Anti immigrants.
>Cares for its culture and heritage.
>not pussyfied.
>White

Hey wtf !!! get me out of there!!!!!!

wew

ukraine ancap

I hear Estonia is still pretty nice.
Hungary is also bro tier.

>Map not to scale

yes they are, but mostly Hungary and Ukraine. Eastern Ukraine is pretty based tho.met a guy this summer. Also is Greece considered Eastern? We are mostly mediteranean olive niggers

>POLAND = LIARS, BETRAYERS & BACKSTABBERS.
>t. Anglo
wew

Now that’s a jewish thread.

Polish = backstabbers.

Even the Russians hate you.

I have a Polish girlfriend, and I don't like Poland!

Yeah, place him in Africa or some shit.

NO just not with the slavs aka the white niggers.

>england calling someone a backstabber
bizaroo world

Polish girls are trash tier unless 3rd generation

>Austria
>Top 5 living standard in the world

>Slovenia
>#12 living standard in the world

>Both have some of the lowest crime rates in the world
>Poor and shit

Oh, american flag. Nvm. P.s. ger, aut, svn are part of core europe. Croatia et al is south europe. United States of Africa is divided by west and east, not EU

Oh sorry, I was wrong, you're not anglo, you're a butthurt Uk*ainian

sorry mate, american education is pretty summed up in this post. Ypu're welcome to collect your denbts in the form of gyros and ouzo. You will never want to leave greece then

Yeah no, fuck off perfide anglo scum.

We all know you prefer black niggers, Hans. It's ok.

It's nice if you have money. Good weather and food ect.
It's shit if you want to acomplish anything.

>ait dw poland we will protect you
>help im bein rekt
>k wait makin coffee senpai
>rip me why didnt you help
>i declared war bruv what you on about

BEADY

I would say something very mean if I just knew enough about your country........oh wait you are a slav. XD

I always forget Austria's considered a part of East Europe. Usually I only think of the most Eastern ones like Latvia and the Ukraine.

Eh, weird times are afoot when being a Slav is considered to be better than being a German. Nto sure what to tell you, dude.

Especially AIDS, they got a lot of it. It's their brand, we got beer, you got chocolate, they got AIDS. That's nice.

Hungarias are bros, but it's a bit hard to comunicate with them since only 0,01 % of them speak English at some bearable level.

>that EU observing Poland trying to figure out what is wrong
Lost so hard

When a Polish girl betrays you, not only will she betray you; but she will lie to her best friend, her whole family and blame you.

Watch your own Polish movies about how your people "saved" the jews in the sewers.

Double Crossing Polacks!

Constantinople is eurpoean.
>reconquest when??

>Slav is considered to be better than being a German
In your dreams eastnigger

Backstabbers be backstabbing.

You're probably an Itai Jew anyway...

can confirm 100%. I visited Tallinn and Taru and loved em but AIDS is really really bad. They have condom sellers right in front of the consierge in the University campus for 3 euros.Cmon bros, beer costs 0,98 euros, if you want to fight AIDS, lower the price

Since being a German means you are either a Turk or Ahmed I'd say so.

Sieg heil. WPWW 1488.

Poland = The country of White Trash.

I'm white and proud, but you east europeans need to stop with the lying. Seriously guise.

t. German

>Bavarias lapdog starting shit

no i have seen everything

The cheapest of the cheap is now commenting on this......this thread is going to shit.

It's worse, imagine Mexico with constantly drunk people.

>The country of White Trash.
>I'm white and proud

pick one

I don´t listen to Pakis

White and proud.

But Poland is still full of trash.

In historical context it is counted as eastern Europe/Balkan.
after WWII it is Southern Europe thanks to capitalist system

Better be poor than invaded by (sand-)googles.

You are already there thanks to aunti Merkel, don't you worry on me, nothing new is comming for you.

t. Ahmed

God damn where is russia when you need them?

Nah, we are clean. All our white thrash go to west and north europe. Now they are in your country.

Can confirm

Weaving plans with Anglos who gets which part of your country after the next war. Ba Dum Tss!

Yes with you eastniggers we have big problems.

better gib vilno or we left u alone with ruskie.

Having Polish grandparents brings me shame now, thanks for sending them

nah, my Grandparents are from Bohemia and Western Galicia.

100% Slavic