twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To this

Bump

Bump

Jews.
Not memeing.

Or Germans? I would say both.

that one looks better than anyway

WW2 happened. Everyone needed cheap and functional buildings to replace the ones that were destroyed, it's no surprise.

You're crazy.

we still have very nice buildings

(((modern buildings))) are more expensive, fundations are very very deep.

Thank you based swedbro.

its all so gaudy you need a clean ascetic

Economy and population growth.
/thread

gents khathedraal

stop it swedebro. i didnt ask for this pain

id kill for life to be like it was, now,

i wish people still dressed smart and the women dressed classy and sophisticated

there was no bullshit political correctness, people laughed and werent so uptight and trying to feel oppressed all the time

no social media

you actually had a chance at getting on the property ladder

you could cheat the system in whatever way. now everything is so secure, trapped in this machine.

life was simple, and of course the architecture was stunning, there was pride in how a place looked.

You noticed anything here? :)

This isn't Sup Forums. We don't give a shit about Poland.

>you will never live in the late 1800s-early 1900s

TO CREATE a globalist "one World Government", unite all people under it, you need to dissolve the Nation States. This does not mean to simply remove the borders because a Nation consists of history, culture, language, ethnics etc... So, in order to successfully destroy a Nation, you also have to destroy it's traditional architechture.

In Germany, the green party is actively doing that. Refusing to rebuild old castles destroyed in WW2, refuses to use old Germany statues from the 19th century in parks etc... they will all hang.

pic related

My home of NYC
>plaza hotel

come to belguim we still have all our old architecture

Jews have no aesthetic sense.

> You noticed anything here? :)

N...No.

Maybe the statue of Napoléon.

school
>Cornell

rip architecture

I really really like this house

imperialism has ended, so you no longer can afford that much nicer stuff.

STOP LYING THE NAZIS DESTROYED EVERYTHING WHILE THEY RAZED ALL YOUR CITIES, RAPED ALL THE WOMEN AND ATE THE BABIES. YOU ARE JUST AN IMPOSTER. STOP ATTACKING MY WORLD VIEW WITH FACTS YOU CHAUVINISTIC DEFENDER OF THE PATRIARCHY.

>you will never die of whooping cough
>you will never get gassed in a trench with your childhood friends

Why even live when you can die horribly

fuck of cuck just to trigger you germanistanis

>Implying my family wasn't hyper rich back then and I couldn't avoid getting drafted in WW1

>Unironically not detecting Sartire...

Are you 12?

modern buildings are a lot more expensive and are hidius to look at

oh great another 'the past was better thread'
you're backward and outdated
When Notre-Dame de Paris was build, there was a bunch of sad and old fartish fucks like you who were yelling and ranting about degeneracy
you'll always be wrong

BTW appart from the old man's rant, what your political point?

Filthy kike modernism got involved and destroyed beauty. Kikes make everything filthy because they have no souls.

aleast im not getting cucked by achmed and jamal
hans who let you out of the cuckshed ?

Yes, past was better.

I prefer a lack of Internet to mudslims.

>flying buttresses
MUH DICCCKKKKKKKKKK

>tfw you'll never be a Nurnberger

JUST

>aleast im not getting cucked by achmed and jamal

Unironically posted by BELGIUM. 11 million population, over 1 million foreigners.

I don't thing you are one to point the fingers at others ...

you'll win all arguments using the word mudslime
you're a beotian, you should only be allowed to live in a hut and hunt for your food, you nigger of the white race

Brussels courthouse.

dont talk united cucks of 60percent

>Maybe the statue of Napoléon.
Kek, we're such cucks.

Let's see who is the nigger. How advanced are you in maths and physics ?

I think modern architecture is just a more economically sound choice in most cases

Glass/steel frame buildings would be a lot cheaper than the stuff they used to make

remeber the colone sex attaks? buthurt?

Just fuck my shit up senpai

atleast we dont have a suicidel leader ((((merkill)))
who will crash the country into the ground

These threads should never go without Kaiserreich in colour: youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0

You can't stop me masturbating to those pinnacle crocketts!!
Besides are you even a country??

Doesn't mean they have to make autistic "modern-art" shapes. Keep it simple and tasteful, blending with the structures around it

But that's simply not true, modern buildings are more expensive now than they've ever been.

True, but if this was the defining point you'd see those splurging Saudi Kangs building in the traditional style when they wanted to waste some cash, yet they go for post-modern tasteless shit most of the time, even though cost is not the issue.

at least where not a kike puppet state israeli dick riders of the cucked states

you mean kroketen? that is originaly a dutch recipe

this triggers the burgers and there shitty education.

>there
wew

>calling someone else a cuck
Bruh..... pic related.

Just stop talking and post more GOTHIC BEAUTIES for me to finish. I've been edging on Hillary FBI memes for like 20 minutes.

>no bully pls

Secularism, globalism, modernity, etc.

Commie blocks are comfier than Haussmann's buidings though

FIRST NIGGER PRESIDENT WHOS MOTHER WAS A LITERAL WHORE

>inb4 Frogposter can't do a simple epsilon delta proof

>this thread again

if you weren't such casuals, you would know there's lots of very good modern architecture too. Good taste has not disappeared.

pics of good modern architecture?

Better Rez, Please! I love a good Whore!

There's that one round-ish building in London, it was built in the 60s (or something) but it still looks modern and futuristic without looking retarded.

Which proof do you want Andrew-san ?

here burger;)

I am upset.

those are rare pics better save them

Nice thumbnails.

>lots
Let's not get carried away. There is some but it's few and far between.

On topic: I would say it's due to the world in general moving toward more individual centric policies (left/liberal positions). This includes profit seeking at the expense of say, a beautiful facade.
Part of conservatism is the freedom to make more choices, including sometimes bad choices. But that freedom allows good choices like beautiful buildings to win and be left standing hundreds of years to be appreciated.
Leftism thinks it can force everyone to make good choices or be good people. But to do that it tries to force everyone in the same mold. This mindset also necessarily creates narrow minded people who end up making similar looking buildings: thousands of massive ice cub trays, with no decorative elements, imagination, or inspiration.

> twf highest buildings were dedicated to God and not international jewry.