All the liberals going to Standing Rock protest

>all the liberals going to Standing Rock protest

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RImVPqpIqvo
youtube.com/watch?v=-LA-S64QY3o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gonna be there to help them out if they get cold.

I would absolutely love if a troup of new england dressed soldiers came to protest against the protesters. Holy shit that would make my fucking day

what's the point in having nuclear bombs if we don't use them to fight commies?

If your noticing this on your normybook its because the local police have creeped onto facebook looking for people who are there. This is kind of a counter tactic. by having everyone check into the lands, it fills the names up with random people who arnt even there.

They're even asking for donations and supplies, so it's probably from an actual protest supporter. Though my jew senses are off the chart.

Me too. If I were close I'd try to get some guys together

whiteman, why you think this is funny? This is my people's sacred land. Every grain of dirt of more sacred than anything you murderous thieves could ever imagine. Will the whiteman's obsession black liquid ever stop?

Keystone is pro-globalism. Not standing with Standing Rock is standing with the (((establishment))).

>2
So you're saying they're obligated to go? Like some kind of religious ceremony?

Not at fucking all. This is their land, there's a damn aquifer under the land, and we know damn well the pipe's going to rupture at some point. Do you like tainting the entire breadbasket of North America just to ship oil more quickly from the tar sands?

>Their land
well keked friend. We should have killed every single Indian scumbag when we had the chance.

Is this like what happens up here? Where we ask the natives for permission to build a road or pipeline or whatever through their land, they approve an initial payment then just when 80% of the project is completed they decide we no longer have permission and must now pay exorbitant fees just to negotiate with the cheif(s). When we tell them to stop being niggers and honor their agreements the sacred protests i.e. "cop baiting" begins.

Because that's what op's pic looks like to me.

Have you ever heard of the term 'Indian giver'?

Why do they think the pipe will leak?

Why even have a stove at home if it can catch on fire?

Why? They can just use cellphone tower data to determine who is actually there.

because they don't know how well built modern pipelines are and just scream "muh oil spills" and then sabotage the pipeline infrastructure

>liberal logic 101

Currently have three of my friends from high school there.
We live in North Carolina.

Have friends from Cali and texas who went up there. For a bunch of poor people, they sure had the time and money to go protest

There's been something like 350 oil line leaks in the last year with the last one poisoning water for some 6m Americans thanks ExxonMobil

Two are semi famous and have ridiculous money other one started his own business with military loans.
I'm half native and I've told them multiple times that I don't give a shit about the pipeline and it's dumb for them to care because all the chief wants is money.

> liberals going to Standing Rock protest

The pipeline benefits globalism and it is their rightful ancestral land. If you oppose this you're just an edgy contrarian who looks at their race and not their position in the argument.

>lol stupid liberals why would you oppose oil companies or care about cultural history?

New Englander here totally down we should hand out blankets too

I can already tell you know jack shit about this
>oy vey 6 gorillion
>implying the issue is with pipelines and not the current reliance on tankers and train that crash or derail

This is just so the injuns can make more money off their ""scared land"" and liberals fell for the bait

why does anyone care what happens to Indians? they don't do shit for our country, just cry about how this land is theirs

>There's no Sunni/Shia conflict, it's just American oil interests vs Russian
Why would Saddam then utilize these non-existent religion lines? Why would these non-existent religious conflict exist well before American was a country? Are people this fucking stupid?

You mean it's about who is more greedy?

So sacred your ancestors traded it for some shiny beads.

>their land
I'm actually confused about this. If it's actually their land, why would they be able to build the pipeline across it at all?

Not on their land. Oil pipeline just passes over their water source.

We got ripped off white man. We can't be held accountable for the choices we made because we had like no concept of land ownership. We just thought white people were stupid and thought they had to pay us expensive beads for no reason, it's not our fault we tried to take advantage of them. So fuck off and get off my land, if it weren't for you I'd be herding buffaloes and not living the life as a jobless alcoholic.

It's not, they're mad because it goes through their water supply, and they think the land adjacent to theirs is a sacred ceremonial Indian landmark that was recently discovered.

They do for their country
Have some respect, the poor fucks have suffered enough

>not living the life as a jobless alcoholic.
So you live in Detroit?

Fun fact: the current plains tribes are from the Great Lakes region and stole that land
>get butthurt about a harvest deal with the BIA
>chiefs decide to move west
>but the Dakotas are occupied by other tribes
>genocide.exe
>take land and resources
>proceed claim oppression for the next 200 years

literally jew tier victim complex

No you're dumb fuck that fell for the Indians are a victim meme.
We were really good at negotiating and by no means were swindled. We just had a different meaning to ownership than whites.

They're given the same opportunities as everyone else in this country to succeed and yet they sit on their reservations getting drunk and bitching about the white devil.

>not supporting a just cause.
>being okay with police practicing their riot control and population control techniques just because you don't like Indians

They practice on the ones you don't like so they can use it on you later.

I wish I lived in the Indian wars I and got paid by the amount of indians I scalped

Man cant wait for the next civil war, mowing down liberals almost sounds like a sport.

What are they protesting?

>based rural sheriffs
>who are right ring and white
>using riot control on right wing white people

sure thing buddy

Of course not, I'm just parodying the average arguments that are made, that Indians had no clue what they were getting into at all, and despite trying to get one over Europeans, are the true victims because they got burned in the same way they were trying to do to others.

They originally got an offer to have the pipline on Standing Rock, the money was declined so they decided to build it on their own land instead. Standing Rock realizing they were about to lose out on $56 million decided to protest, because their declined the original offer thinking they would get more.

LOL, turning it into some political thing, yeah right, it's about gibs.

>Dressed with jeans
Why do you allow them to have reserves. They all live like normal people and i bet they speak English.

>things only white people do

But their whole thing is about NOT being the same as Americans.
Are you actually hating on a people who prefer to keep their traditions and land instead of being mindless consumerist sheep?

Just let them live their lives in peace and stop shitting up their water for simple corporate globalist greed
Not hard

That's a grade A tantrum on their part if thats true

I think the government wants to use eminent domain to take over some land that is an injun burial ground. Or something. All i know is that the redman can fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=RImVPqpIqvo

Do any of them work? Probably not.

>their country

t. Carlos Latuff

Fuck the Kike Leaf pipeline. That oil is getting sent straight to China anyway. Furthermore American's are eating all the environmental risks for leaks, WHICH WILL HAPPEN, and risk to our Watershed. Not to mention Government confiscation of Private Land to build a pipeline for INTERNATIONAL Kikes. The bottom already fell out of Tar Sands anyway, its fucking stupid. And Tar Sands are 100x worse to clean up than Light Crude as well.

Except the part where they didn't start claiming it was a burial ground until after the guys who own the pipeline decided to go around their land.

not
an
argument

ITT Stormfags and Shills who don't realize the Redman is Redpilled.

youtube.com/watch?v=-LA-S64QY3o

>that quote
Have fun with cancer, poor harvest leaving you starving, dying because of sheets, Asians coming to your land and raping you and an inability for your culture to evolve to changing conditions.