Gunnerkrigg Court

>FUN STUFF OVER
>-------------------------
>Hey! I'm going to be at Thought Bubble this coming Sept 23-24! I'll even have Coyote plushies for sale!
thoughtbubblefestival.com/
gunnerkrigg.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/gunnerkrigg/status/909780489128595458
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ok, I'm once again convinced this was the court's plan to conceive Antimony.

They're going to have these two people staring at trees in a somewhat uncomfortable equatorial paradise until they bone out of boredom and frustration.

>What?! Is that it?!
>Nothing happened! We just wasted 4 weeks!

This whole chapter.

the fucking court did that to the old woman just so Surma would go and then trick her impatient ass to look at that tree spot in the Ether

Christ, what do you want? Just an outline of the whole story, bullet point form? Here's what the Court's plans are, here's what Coyote's plans are, here's what Annie and Kat do. Boy, wasn't that a great comic/one page Word doc?

I can't wait for this flashback to end and Antimony still calls her dad a horrible bastard.

Which to be fair, he's a dick.

Anya just saying the rough of what happened.

One of my long-running suspicions with this comic is that Annie's going to burn Tony alive. It died down a little over the last year, but it's resurfaced strongly in the last chapter or two. Annie clearly still hates him, and hates him in a way that leaves her prone to doing something violent and rash.

>Christ, what do you want?
For something to happen.

That bug is obviously the activity.

to be fair to him this whole chapter so far can be shortened into a few pages of them doing random field work. I understand that this chapter is supposed to be "boring" but it feels like he's drawing out a lot of it just to fill a page quota

Soooooo... the thing that's supposed to happen at that spot is sex, right?

Or falling in love, w/e

yeah
surma is in a LOT of trouble

looking at that last panel, that's not insects that got Surma's attention

did surma just swat away ketrak

>.t new to GKC

Goddamn it, Surma looks great in this flashback. I need moar.

she's canonically dead user. Don't set yourself up for disappointment.

Edit user, where are you?

But Surma was never supposed to come along in the first place. Unless you're suggesting the Court killed Anja's dad.

childbearing ASS

That's not where babies come from user

he's a jerk and I hate that people think he's alright because he has feelings or something

You're right. Surma knows exactly where they come from.

>legs spread and waving in the air for hours
>thighs, back, and ass that you could use for a trigonometry lesson

Oh taking the fucking hint you autist

Munchkin is a fun game. Everyone should buy this.
twitter.com/gunnerkrigg/status/909780489128595458

I thought about shooping Tony on top of Surma in the first panel, but you wouldn't be able to see her ass then.

High quality shit, user. Your hard work is appreciated. I smiled genuinely for the first time this month - thank you.

Sweet!

If that's the plan I don't think they quite accounted for Tony. Look at that face. Look at that satisfaction at a job well done. He watched a tree for hours, it did nothing, and he'd do it again tomorrow.

Good job!
Although you could have changed the dialog imo.

>Although you could have changed the dialog imo.
The joke is that the dialogue is ambiguous, Tony just sucks at fucking.

Sure, I get that, just sayin, imo.

>Surma is the one who gets bored
>desperately mounts Tony in his sleep because her burning womb needs some firewood
My exact fetish

of course they did

But Anja is telling this story. If there's any hint in it that the Court planned to bring Surma and Anthony together, then she has to know.

4th panel looks like he has a huge cock

> subjective interpretation

Surma's dumb ass should've checked the ether since they were both sitting there staring at a tree for 4 hours... I guess after a slight amount of exposition we can look forward to her trying that tomorrow... aka 4 more weeks in real-world time.

I love it

I love Surma being annoyed with it but unable to stop herself.

I gotta draw Surma and Tony fucking in front of Anja before this chapter is over ...

I don't know what is it about these that makes me want to giggle loudly. they're so funny to me.

That mosquito has AIDS.

Fortunately mosquitoes can't transmit HIV.

Lots of other unpleasant things though.

Kat when?