HEY TRUMPFAGS! 8 DAYS UNTIL YOU ALL DIE!

HEY TRUMPFAGS! 8 DAYS UNTIL YOU ALL DIE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw
youtube.com/watch?v=htOj50B7dNk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If d-ubs you die

Actually pretty concerned about what's gonna happen when Trump loses.

Even if only a small fraction of his supporters interpret his "won't accept the results" as a call for violent resistance, that's still a lot of fucking people (almost all of whom certainly have guns.)

>tfw Arnold's grandparents are probably dead now

Actually a lot of gun owners i know are voting Hillary because trump said he would take their guns away (they are black)

No one will do anyone you stupid faggot the one or two that do will be shot or jailed for chimping out. The world moves on.

op is kill

Fair point.

I think the whole "gun owners are all Republican" narrative is getting old. I know plenty of extremely leftwing gun owners/enthusiasts (yeah, especially in the black community).

Trump supporters are very energized, dogmatic, and angry. That's not just gonna fizzle out when he loses.

This election is very simple really. GOOD vs. EVIL

youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw

vs.

youtube.com/watch?v=htOj50B7dNk

SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD #MAGA

I loved posting Helga on Sup Forums when Club Nintendo was closing. Fucking Wii Minis.

It's not that "all gun owners are Republican." It's that so many leftists are morally opposed to guns that it's hard to imagine leftists becoming a fighting force.

No, this election is about NEOLIBERAL CAPITALISTS vs. NATIVIST CAPITALISTS

It's so painfully obvious. They're both evil, just in two fairly distinct ways.

What if Trump wins? There will be riots everywhere, hate crime attacks on whites that won't be reported by the media (as usual), etc.

>supporting your own community is evil

Yeah, that's basically the difference between a liberal and a leftist.

Liberals "abhor" any acts of violence or destruction that don't come from the State or the private sector.

>Dat Public Phone

>voting

Win or lose (it'll be a win for Hillary), my conscience is clear. We've had a year of Donald Trump. We know everything he stands for, everything he has said.

Anyone who votes for him after a year of him making fascist, racists, authoritarian, anti-democratic, un-American comments and positions, is deplorable. Period.

I had the opportunity to stand up to a fascist and I took it. You Trumpkins... your moral failure in standing up to what Donald Trump represents will be with you the rest of your lives. We who stood against you will never let you forget it. This sticks with you. This is your shame.

Voting against Donald Trump - which let me be clear is not the same thing as voting for Hillary as anyone can write anyone's name in - is the moral imperative. Anyone who does that, is morally superior to someone who compromised their integrity and morality to align with a monster.

Was just about to post this. I feel like cell phones ruined childhood.

I don't know about that. Race riots usually happen after an act of violence. Being elected president isn't really an act of violence.

Considering that the line between one "community" and another is usually arbitrary and based on violent jingoism, I'd say that supporting your community at the expense of all other communities can be seen as evil (to varying degrees, depending on the context).

They wont fizzle out but but there won't be a chimp out when he loses. Just pissed off supporters who will come back around the next election.

Can't wait for hillary to win.

What is she going to do with you lot? Turn you into an alternative energy source?