So when these two cunts eventually meet...

So when these two cunts eventually meet, what bullshit will Morty come up with to defy Evil Morty when he tries to persuade him into helping kill Rick or letting him die from other means

>eventually meet
they already met you stupid fucking dildo retard OP!!

Who says he wants to just straight up kill Rick? What if he wants Rick back as HIS subordinate just to rub it in his face that he's smarter? Or because something something, he still loves Rick something something.

Yes I'm definitely of the belief that evil Morty is our Rick's original Morty

fuck off you know what I mean

it's extremely obvious that evil morty is rick's original morty. whoever has doubts are double iq digit morons

Then say what you mean you fuck twat, instead of being a dumb bitch.

what if it's a red herring?

Oh please, Got tree fiddy on him getting killed while our R&M barely notice.
Oh geez, wha-what happened to him?
Don't know, doooooon't *burp* care.

Or he is a Rick that bodyswapped into his Morty.
You have no way of knowing that with such certitude in a setting with brain transfers that can be done instantaneously thru a beam at range.

he'll just shoot him in the face

Obviously, they'll make out.

>extremely obvious
I'm gonna laugh hard when your stupid pet theory is disproven.

cant believe i share this board with such retards

Rick doesn't have a Morty. His daughter was bombed to death when she was a kid.

Why everyone assume his endgame must be killing rick? why can't he just get all the Rick technology and conquer multiverse?

Some of Evil Morty's lines are lifted from something Rick said in S1, Also Evil Morty made it clear you can't beat a Rick, so either it's what you say, or evil Morty is actually a Rick.

well for starters he spent a lot of time gloating over the MC Rick and seemed pissed off at the idea that a Rick loved a Morty, it hangs some issues in the air that this Morty likely wants Ricks dead in troves.

Pretty sure we have seen enough from both seasons to make that theory not stick

I have a feeling we will be getting c137 Morty high roading Evil Morty for having all this power but just making the same mess Ricks make but worse.

He's not smarter than Rick, he's just much more clever and aggressive than the average Morty. The tech he used was inefficient as fuck. He just knew barely enough to make it look like a Rick built it all. The same way C137 Morty has picked up on how to disarm bombs or fiddle with Rick's inventions.

Then the writers would have to explain our Rick having memories of a baby Morty when he was gone for 20 years to the Beth(s) we follow
Why would they make their lives more difficult?

>Then the writers would have to explain our Rick having memories of a baby Morty
After this last episode you have a lot of options, he mind wipe everyone to think he was gone that long because they were getting ready to kick him out, he was playing secret helper and checking up on Morty with none the wiser. He just lost his Morty out right. I'm more curious why our Rick assumes he is THE Rick, makes me wonder if the multiverse shit was his doing.

Literally in that same episode Rick says that he made that up

All the ricks think that, the Factory worker Rick said the same thing

Can someone repost Pocket Morticias?

>reddit and memey
get out