What happens if the election is an exact draw?

What happens if the election is an exact draw?

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/10/clinton_vs_trump_whose_crimes_are_worse.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They are fused together to form one person.

A pistol duel.

We get 2 presidents.

Biden vs Trump in the back of the gym

They flip a coin
Fun fact: Hillary won all 3 debate coin flips

A wrestling match takes place to decide the winner trump delivers a stone cold stuner and becomes president

Some sort of mega person?

Physical combat.

Goes to the courts, thats why they killed one scotus judge in Texas. Now its a 4-4 tie, and obama would be the tie breaker.

Coincidence, we'll see

Then the Democrat Party Bus of Illegals™ goes another round and suddenly, Hillary wins.

They elect Bernie

Real answer, Trump wins. If no one gets a majority of electors then it goes to a vote at the house who will vote for the Republican. In fact a fun situation can occur where Hillary gets more electors than Trump and still loses, if a third party takes a state.

Mutual combat is legal in Seattle. They could settle it there.

Why has there never been a good political fighting game yet

everyone starts fucking each other. Like a flash orgy.

We split the country. Each candidate rules the states that they won.

At the end of 8 years the two sub nations are compared to see which nation has the greatest GDP after subtracting total government spending and 2x government deficit spending. So:

Score = GDP - (GovSpending + (GovDeficit * 2))

The winner is declared Emperor for life. And the losers in the losing country have their savings and assets raided to pay off government debts for the newly merged USA.

>yfw there's no way HillDawg's country could win this

Hillary wins.

Is that him in his presidential outfit?

The newly elected house of representatives (those elected in 2016) will vote in blocks by each state. Each state gets 1 vote. Not sure how ties are resolved here as there are many states with an even number of representatives and an overall even number of states.

death by combat and they are allowed someone to represent them.

[spoiler] who would be their choice? [/spoiler]

How delusional does a person have to be to actually believe that?

They will say that Hillary just barely won.

>Electoral College tie, Trump wins popular vote
>Decision falls to House of Representatives
>Speaker Paul Ryan calls both candidates to appear before House session
>Proposes to divide the nation in half
>Clinton says "fine" and starts mulling over what to do with her new states (pic related)
>Trump recoils in horror, and says he would rather stand aside than allow the union to be destroyed
>House almost unanimously votes for Trump
>House democrats voting for Trump all mysteriously commit suicide by shooting themselves in the back of the head
>Trump passes reform agenda in the first 100 days

It goes to the house and they pick, since they are majority establishment republicans and hate trump's guts our new president will be Jeb!

>www.elnuevodia.com/noticias/politica/nota/trumpsacaavotaralboricua-2257083/

GODDAMN THIS FUCKING SHIT HOLE I LIVE IN

Forgot pic related

Civil War

quite the opposite, actually

I think they have to settle it with a duel. Didn't that happen in the early days of the US?

A coin toss, duh.

Trump will win.

Isn't it obvious?
They duel in an instant death match. Gladiator style. This is what the Oval Office was originally built for.

Swear to god Garrison wants to fuck Hillary. Every comic he draws he puts a lot of attention on her hips and stomach. He's got a thing for her.

CIVIL WAR

Hous of reps votes on the president. They decide the future look it up.

That's not at all what happens. It goes to the House of Representatives. This is my nightmare. Yes, Trump will win in this event because of the Republican majority but I'm afraid he will have to curry favor and make deals with a few stubborn congressmen to do it.

I become president. Check 'em

>political fighter done by Arcsys.
>final boss is a Jew that is as broken as Rugal in KoF
>Hitler's fighting style could be either Geese from Fatal Fury or Dragonov from Tekken

I would buy many copies.

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/10/clinton_vs_trump_whose_crimes_are_worse.html

Wow that made me think

Deathmatch.

I'm convinced trump needs at least 60% votes to win to counter the amount of voter fraud on hillarys side
In an actual tie they'll just slide it into a hillary win

The newly elected House of Representatives votes to break the tie. And the GOP might lose the majority this year.