HAPPENING! HILLARY REFUSES TO EXIT VEHICLE IN FLORDIA

HILLARY REFUSES TO EXIT VEHICLE, CANCELS RALLY IMPROMPTU IN FACE OF "LOCK HER UP CHANTS" AT VENUE

twitter.com/travis081/status/793195071390703618

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W7l5Z2Tr680
youtube.com/watch?v=QwlgsgbT274
twitter.com/robertarampton/status/792801552658464769
twitchy.com/jacobb-38/2016/10/30/watch-hillary-runs-into-trump-supporters-chanting-lock-her-up/
youtube.com/watch?v=ho-A19fnKBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To be fair, that is sexist to attack a woman. That's literally rape.

>1 post by this ID

lock her up

Fuck I hope somebody recorded it

FUCK HER UP

I never understood this meme, explain?

AMERICA YES

>1 post by this ID

LOCK HER UP
O
C
K

H
E
R

U
P

>Fuck I hope somebody recorded it

please someone have the fucking video

CTR REEEEEing at Swedecucks refusing HER

if this is true I'm gonna call up my mom and have a laugh about it.

Please be real.

All cause of one jews penis

youtube.com/watch?v=W7l5Z2Tr680

It's used in reference to a person who posts once in a thread usually as an attempt to claim said person is a troll.

It's one sign of a shill. Shills make one provocative /subversive post in a thread and then hurry on to make more in other threads without ever coming back to reply

People start threads or respond to a thread only once, usually shilling or sliding threads. Most of the time it's "Explain why..." or "BTFO..." with a reposted pic.

>yfw a swedecuck follows your elections more closely than yourself

not quite ready to bite yet; someone HAS to have video, don't they?

What a spineless cunt.

You better not be lying Ahmed.

THANK YOU GOD

LOCK

Hahahaha is there any on site video at all?

I love Americans you make me laugh.

People who start troll threads or shit post just to fire people up on slide threads- they're too busy posting in other threads to post again in their original thread.

Ok, but weird to use this meme after two posts only. Not like OP had much to reply to yet.

What a strong leader.

Yet German deer faggot, mellenial chick posting faggot and horsey faggot (with the exact same comic everytime) all get hundreds of replies.

>that first line
thats all i needed tbqh

LOCK HER UP!!!! she knows she cant be seen on national tv video with people shouting that so she has to bail on her own rallies

That is also a meme. But it's funny when it's true.

>inserting a clever low effort shitpost that you know retards will respond to
>Leave the thread before they even respond and come back in an hour later to a bunch of replies you have no intention of reading just to laugh

If Sup Forums weren't stupid enough to take b8 it wouldn't be so satisfying.

Congrats. You have identified a CTR shill

>no video

It didn't happen

LOCK HER UP

>2 posts by this ID

Should be able to see if the rally is cancelled.

You got the meme wrong
It's
AMERICA NO!

>youtube.com/watch?v=QwlgsgbT274

Was she scheduled to appear? Did the rally happen?

This is hilarious if true. My guess is she will try to damsel and say that a bunch of screaming men scared her.

there is video
it didn't happen

twitter.com/robertarampton/status/792801552658464769

I used to respond to those threads, but if it's 100+ and OP just has one post, nope.

Just fucking report them.

Step 1: Find city
Step 2: Find local Pro-Trump / Anti -Hillary Facebook groups
Step 3: Ask them to ask everyone they know for footage
Step 4: ??????
Step 5: Profit

Woah CTR.

LOL

GETS BUTTHURT VERY EASILY

>leafposting

isn't it past your bedtime kid?

>This is the person people want to elect to face our enemies and she won't even face a crowd in her own country

Saucy line gotdamn

>You wouldn't believe it, I arrived in Florida and suddenly mobs of Russians holding AK-47's & vodka started shouting for my head! There was heard gunfire as I evacuated.

Literally this. CURRENT YEAR

can't refute point
points out flag

but really, do your own research, just search clinton pompano

she did some appearances, and she did get yelled at, but it didn't stop her

When is this rally supposed to start? I read doors open at 3:45 or so, it would be almost 5:30 in Ohio right now.

underrated

Aren't her rallies always pathetic? At her last conference didn't she literally say a few sentences and leave? This is nothing new

Kek wills it.

At least she didn't have to worry about disappointing anyone waiting.

HER

kek

UP

J U S T

LOL THE BITCH IS FINISHED

>Hillary somehow rigs the election and wins
>goes to give her inauguration speech
>entire crowd is chanting "lock her up"
>she freaks out and leaves the country forever

I do everytime but no one else seems to or more likely the mods are faggots

>no pic in your screen grab
>a huge essay about trust me like all fucking zionist paid sock puppet accounts blather on about
>some guy
Who cares. Are these brainwashed one party (duopolies are monipolies in politics) believers believe this is legit? Im not going to get all into it. But common law is garbage. And Comey is a fucking plant moron. First comes disclosures. Then come warrants apparently. Republican 2 million deleted emails? That's fine. Stealing from vets and H1Bs? That's fine. Raping a 13 year old? That's fine. Being a foreign spy hacker for a russian pedo? That's fine. They would not accept a loss anyways and look what you did! Go after the real targets. Bunch of sheep. Just remember how garbage the rethuglicker economy and national UNsecurity they had

Pompano Beach

twitchy.com/jacobb-38/2016/10/30/watch-hillary-runs-into-trump-supporters-chanting-lock-her-up/

So sh got the same treatment as those terr... err... BLM protesters gave Trump in Chicago.

RARE
A
R
E

>inauguration speech
>people start chanting lock her up
>people storm the congress
>2nd American Revolution
>guillotines are imported en masse from France

I want newfags to leave.

Tobacco isn't rare lad.

RARE
A
R
E

D E M O C R A C Y

Freedom of Speech is awesome you should try having rights instead of permission, and being a citizen instead of a subject, its fucking funsies forrealz.

>a beta nation follows the politics of an alpha nation

What a shocker

If we can tie a video to this post its almost guaranteed to be real.

FLORIDA NIGGERS GET IN HERE

Yea, it's pretty cool how we can just yell at corrupt evil old hags to be put in jail instead of having our children raped by Muslims and the police defending them like they do in the UK

I have it. $200 and it's yours.

Hey! We more than redeem'd ourselves thank you very much.

Also the media right now in the UK is pushing the narrative that Hillary's lead over Trump has been crushed. So yeah, looks like the Don might actually win.

Good luck!

It's never real. The Trump campaign has to many mentally ill liars.

> I have personally verified the screenshot

Choose your form of legit escrow

>says the guy who's nominee is a proven liar who is mentally ill, Hillary Clinton

whew lad

All because of one SJW (Small Jewish Wiener)***

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=ho-A19fnKBc

But our health care isn't entirely run by a sprawling government bureaucracy. Plus we're still allowed to own those dangerous shooty things you can hurt people with. Don't you know how unprogressive we are?

>Lyin' Crooked Hillary BoodTFO!

a lot of people switch between proxies to bump their own threads and reply to themselves.

Meanwhile 30 year old men are pretending they are 14 year olds, collecting benefits, free housing, free money, free clothing, and going to school where they can legally fuck your little girls.

BECAUSE

TUMBLING DOWN.
>TUMBLING DOWN.
TUMBLING DOWN.
>TUMBLING DOWN.TUMBLING DOWN.
>TUMBLING DOWN.TUMBLING DOWN.
>TUMBLING DOWN.

>1 post by this ID

Did anybody reply? Was anything meaningful replied back to me? That almost never happens. You want three take aways? Trump is an antichrist. Russia is threatening to nuke Norway. You want greater israel and all that entails? Vote blumpf. You want ANYTHING else? Vote Democratic

that was her secret service agents yelling at her

they know....

DID NOT HAPPEN

>She also traveled to Pompano Beach to visit people outside the early voting site at the Emma Lou Olson Civic Center. Jennie Jones, of Pompano Beach, took a selfie with Clinton, which she said she couldn't wait to show her grandchildren.

IF CLINTON DID NOT LEAVE VEHICLE HOW DID SHE TAKE SELFIE WITH STAFF? PIC RELATED!

>JUST

> le fucking leaf man

LOCK HER UP

Just what japan. Just what. If you just me on even that then you deserve eternal sulferous damnation. Some of us actually like people. The democratic party has always been small government anti zionist and secretly racist. I dont agree with the last bit but you'd think this place would be a huge blue bastion for those reasons. Money makes it the opposite. America is killing herself with this hillary obsession over DIDDLY DICK whilst supporting hypocrite criminal pedos and blumpf