NC bro here. Does my vote matter? Looks like trump is fucked here

NC bro here. Does my vote matter? Looks like trump is fucked here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1476858738321.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes it does.
Trump is actually neck and neck with Hillary in NC.

Vote for the God Emperor no matter the odds and no matter where you are senpai

the "tolerant left" method of bullying and stigmatizing trump supporters ( cutting any possible discussion, dismissing anything as sexism and racism) is going to have the backfiring effect that a lot of people are becoming "closeted" trump supporters. their public opinion and who they will actually vote for is not the same. that could very well mean a 5% + difference when it comes to actually voting as opposing to polling.

Yes! Three points are within the margin of error.

FUCK yeah it does fag. 704 reporting in

>still believing the MSM after a year of bullshit

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

LESS THAN TWO WEEKS LEFT

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

You heard it here user.

Polls and numbers be damned, this other user knows something thousands whose job it is to read polls, don't know.

Your vote ALWAYS matters. Especially when it's that close.

Any of you who stay home this election should be ashamed.

Don't be a pussy user, I live in Cuckifornia and I'd crawl over broken glass to vote for my God Emperor.

>listening to fake polls
just vote.

>is my vote important in a potential swing state

kill yourself

vote trump then kill yourself

Vote or you will swing from a fucking traffic light, coward.

I'm in California, and I voted Trump.

Not to be deluded but there are three factors are play here.

1. RCP averages don't reflect FBI reopening investigation
2. RCP averages don't reflect Obamacare premiums coming through this week
3. NO polls take into account people that might want to vote Trump but refuse to say so because it's politically incorrect.

Unless you're in rural Arkansas or Alabama - you keep that shit quiet.

Every vote counts you little cunt.

I'm sick of hearing this question. GTFO and just fucking vote. You won't know if it matters until AFTER the fucking election anyway.

tfw NC and voting for Jill

Trump is winning

Don't listen to rigged polls

>Compared to 2012's same day totals for each party registration, registered Democrats have made up some of their deficit; they are down 3.7 percent. Registered Republicans, however, are up 5.1 percent

But would you drag your balls over a mile of rusty thumb tacs to hear him fart through a walkie talkie?

336 here. Voting Trump

>does my vote matter?

of course it does you dumbass

>Numbers are within MOE
>LOL VOTES DON'T MATTER AT THIS POINT

I hate that people have zero understanding of statistics and then act like they aren't complete retards.

White vote is up by %40 in NC early elections, we got this bro. Just voted myself today in eastern NC.

Yes fag. Vote for your redemption

Yes. He is doing better than Romney in early voting, and Romney won NC.

Vote faggot.

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID

Get your ass in the voting both, and drag as many people with you as possible. If so takes a god damned bribe to get your docile non-politically active friends to vote; do it.

What I personally hate is how they get tricked by said statistics and the samples being used.

>nate silver
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1476858738321.webm

Obvious demoralization attempt is obvious.

>1 post by this ID

Anyway, I live in cuckifornia and I still put in my vote for Trump.

vote in your local elections too, stupid

those will be way closer and more important to you then which rich fuckhole gets to live in the white house

read about "shy tories".
Vote for Trump.

I mean, I hate that too, but I can at least understand how they've been conditioned to blindly accept authority.

But looking at numbers within MOE and concluding its over is beyond brainwashing and just flat out retardation.

704fag here, mooresville?

there are also down ballot elections, faggot

But user, the people you are speaking of are the educated half of society according to the media.

704 here. East of Charlotte. Voted entirely for the GOP and Bob Edmunds.

Fucking this I'm voting in hopes of turning California red this year this is bigger than Trump!

>Believes (((polls)))
You sure your voting for the god emperor?

Buddy, I'm in NC too. Did you forget the Charlotte riots? Those happenings red pilled normies like you wouldn't believe. I cast my vote for trump today and if you care about this nation you should too.

That's what I have been making threads about.

>shy tory vote
>shy Trump vote

Illary will be destroyed on the 8th. They can only rig it so much...

>1 post by this ID
>demoralizing
>Don't bother to vote anons

Encourages further contemplation.

Ok even though you are clearly a CTR concern shill and therefore probably won't even bother viewing my reply, I'll say for those interested.

Trump is only behind in the cooked polls that exist to suppress votes. He's probably up by about 7 in NC. Go and vote and be part of the force that puts him in office. He is going to win NC easily with your votes.

>live in Maryland
>shout my support of Trump to the heavens
I'm armed and ready for Valhalla.

>(((the media)))

trump is winning NC and yes your vote counts. also record yourself voting in case something happens to the machine.

If you don't vote because of those obviously unscientific, biased polls, you're playing right into the Democrats' hands. That's why they have the biased polls in the first place, retard.

say the words shill.

Please vote for the god emporer

Fuck the media, man. Every vote counts, go vote!

Your vote matters. I remember when they were claiming we would remain in the EU and that Brexit would lose by a landslide. I remember our polls.

NC has paper ballots only.

Lol this new concern trolling from CTR is fucking pathetic.

If you're a Trump supporter and you don't vote for Trump you deserve to hang with the rest of the traitors

YOUR VOTE ALWAYS MATTERS

VOTE FOR TRUMP NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE

HE NEEDS EVERY SINGLE VOTE

ALWAYS VOTE FOR TRUMP NO MATTER WHAT

NC is a must-win for Trump so you better go vote for him

NC is the closest state in the union at the moment.

Niggers like you would believe that Dewey actually defeats Truman and Carter gets a second term by a landslide.

NC isn't neck and neck. 1 or 2 points are neck.
LOL that delusion
What is flo ridah

It matters look at what Bernie did to Hillary in Michigan. Gave him a 1% chance of taking it

the latest axiom poll has trump at +2 in nc

I early voted in Raleigh on saturday and most of the people had GOP voting guides in their hands
(including blacks and women)

When (((they))) say trump is behind 11 points he's actually tied or even ahead of shillary

>g-guys, should I vo-
YES YOU RETARDED FUCKING BURGER.
It's as easy as that, why the fuck would someone not vote only to let other faggota decide for them? Why would you even if for a single vote let that bitch get near the white house after the shit she has done, and the shit she could do?
VOTE FOR TRUMP AND HELP THE CAUSE YOU DOUBLE NIGGER.

Fellow NC bro here (704) my family of 4 are all voting Trump come Nov. 8. Don't be discouraged, you'll see the landslide come next Tuesday.
Can't argue with those digits.

All votes matter

Post moar crusade-chan pls