Age of Apocalypse is the greatest event in the history of the MCU...

Age of Apocalypse is the greatest event in the history of the MCU. An incredible work of character redesign and compelling story.

>MCU
Also, it was decent, too bad it ended with a typical "what if" scenario of "EVERYBODY DIES"

That's not all that happened
It was great

>MCU

that's because it was self contained which gave creators creative freedom

>self contained
Age of Apocalypse was not self-contained, they changed every fucking X-book.

What I meant is how AOA itself not tied by status quo

Generation Next was great

1. Secret Wars (2015) makes AoA look amazing in comparison.
2. Holy shit, sometimes I forget how bad mid-90's coloring is.

Fucking Gambit looks like Street Biker Robin.

I love all those shitty costumes, I don't give a fuck, call the police.

>shitty
You mean best

Except for the awful 90's art or the fact that there's nothing for you if you dislike the X-Men

>Secret Wars (2015)
One of the worst events in Marvel history; certainly one of the most damaging.

No I mean shitty, and by that I mean best.

Real talk, that was Colossus best costume, also Shadowcat looked hot as fuck.

last week I reread House of M. I liked it but realized it was a rip off of Age of Apocalypse, just that this time Layla Miller is Bishop, Magneto is Apocalypse, and it is a peaceful Utopia instead of a Post Apocalyptic hell.

Man they looked pretty awful when not drawn by Madureira or Bachalo

AoAss

>Bachalo

tbf most things look bland when not drawn by Bachalo

What the fuck was magneto's problem?

It had the best Blink because she could throw teleportation spears.

The kids of today should defend themselves against the nineties.

Yes, best Colossus
Also best Rogue
For me, honestly, best everyone

Blink is actually from that universe
A couple characters made it back

The shitposters of today should commit suicide.

This

>18+

Yeah but all versions of her after that never had teleportation spears.

Why the hell would you bother to read an X-event if you're not an X-fan?

the worst thing about this comic was bringing Nathan to the real universe.

Nah.
>Iceman
>Sunfire
>Colossus
>Nightcrawler
>Blink
>Morph
Those were outstanding. Cyclops was dope, but too edgy and distinct to regular Summers.

However
>Storm
>Gambit
>Rogue
Have had better looks elsewhere.

Oh god, this.

>I will judge everyone based on how they were in my universe and respond accordingly
>Oh, this universe is different. I should stop using where I came from as a guideline and pay attention to whether people are minding their own business or being horrific energy vampires
>Repeat until cancellation

Eh, he was just an alternate version of Cable. We know Cable is the true cancer. And we know who to blame for Cable.

I really liked Steve Epting on Factor X.

None ever brings this up
But I'm pretty sure this is the origin of Cable

That's my favorite Rogue. That Magneto family look.
I agree with your outstanding picks, but the others still really work on context. Short haired Storm ain't bad.

Storm was too plain for me, Punk Storm can't be topped but it looked like they didn't even try.

Also I love AoA/Exiles Sabretooth but that was a shit look. Wildchild didn't help.

I always liked the idea of evil guys abusing Multiple Man's power to create an truly endless army of brainwashed zealots.
Poor Jamie.

That was cool.

Jamie always gets fucked hard on alternate earths. Remember when Earth X Madrox went full cannibal, leading to hilarious and disastrous consequences?

Also IIRC he died recently (like it matters, lol) like half off-camera and nobody gave a fuck 3 pages later.

Madrox is one of the best Mutant, but his power is so easy to be abused by evil guys.

>I always imagined a scene where one Madri walks to a Rebel groups, pulls of a knife and guts himself, shows them his intestines and tells them: "I'm of endless army of the Madri. You will drown in my blood." And then ten thousand Madri storms the position.

Poor indeed.

Bump

Jesus. If it works like that then why not just have him hold a armful of gold bars and duplicate them until you had enough money to take over the world and skip all the fighting?

Well it doesn't work like that.

They just said it specifically duplicates whatever he's holding! Just have him hold a bag full of diamonds and hit him a thousand times.