The fuck is this crazy bitch talking about? Who's going low? Is she implying this isn't 100% her fault?

The fuck is this crazy bitch talking about? Who's going low? Is she implying this isn't 100% her fault?

How do we deliver the coupe de grace and get her removed from holding any government position?

She's talking about going high up on the gallows.

getting high? drug use?

>Quoting Obama gets you out of everything

When they go low, we cheat

Most blacks are completely incapable of taking responsibility for their own actions.

>She's talking about going high up on the gallows.

She's talking about getting high on the good old Chicago brand kush.

>Call feminist out on impossible double standards regarding men
>you're a nerd you don't have sex

Sure seems like they go high.

KEK

She's smoking a blunt.

>"When they go low we go high!"
>"By the way, did you know Donald Trump built his tower with CHINESE STEEL? Can you trust a man who buys CHINESE STEEL?"

Kek,was gonna say this is just a decoy to invite whoever is left to meet out back for some grape ape

>When they go low we go high

Genious

She's not implying anything. It is all sound bites, all of it! Politics in general has no meaning. Nothing being said is in any way related to reality.

Some leftists are so brainwashed they believe whatever they do is virtuous. Anyone that questions or challenges them they consider "low." In other words, she's fuckin' nuts.

No one is a villain in their own mind

Has she ever held a position in government? I'm only aware of her holding positions at CNN and the DNC.

When they grab our pussy when jump in excitement.

We jump
Sorry mobile.

I am. I worked really hard to see myself for what I really am.

...but I wouldn't recommend it. Believing that you are a villain makes people really wary of you.

Drumpf is a complete and utter moron not fit for cleaning toilets. If you support him, you're statistically likely to be of below average intelligence.

she's going low by implying this is some sort of dirty trick. She's the one who tried to give Shitlary an unfair advantage by emailing her questions in advance.

I actually relish the role of "villain" in my everyday life. The people hating me gets me off.

SHE BEING PERSECUTED

WE

WUZ

She's gone nuts, she knows it's all over for her.

She did back when Slick Willy was president.

THE RUSSIANS
THE RUSSIANS
THE RUSSIANS
HACKED EMAILS
FORGERIES
THE RUSSIANS

More like....

Basically a party saying, once evryone else starts to get down or "low" and leave for the evening (mostly white folk), some people (usually of the nubian kind) start to use heavy drugs infront of their kids and they go "high". When someone says that they tool the "high road" it usually means that they took a hit of every drug they could find besides the road

GOD BLESS YOU JULIAN ASSANGE YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTERD!!!!!!!

She is too dumb to realize what she did is wrong

My balls are tightening

Go get checked for zika, bro.

Lol I know I'm pure evil

JUST

NU MALES LAND WHALES
PICK YOUR POISON HERE
VOTE FOR CROOKS
TO COOK THE BOOKS
TRUMP IS WHO THEY FEAR

>when you're at the bottom
>confirming your political stance (((THIS))) hard

Hehe

It refers to the practiced of "stone blowing," where a man (or woman) lights up a joint and gets blazed while receiving oral sex from a partner.

"SHHHEEEEIITTT, Jamal! Dat thick-ass shawty Shaw[Dash]A'Nawl came ova t' muh crib last night wit' a bag fulla chronic."
"Damn son! You got you some from that fine bitch?"
"Les' jes' say that 'Wen she wen' lo', I wen' HIGH."
"Das dope!"

Rhetorical judo along the lines of "haters gonna hate". Implies the other side is the one at fault while simultaneously exculpating yourself. They really got their money's worth out of the master persuader who gave them this line.

She wants her good girl points, so she's spewing buzz phrases?