Cosmic Odyssey?

Does co like Starlins take on DC cosmic?

Other urls found in this thread:

www36.zippyshare.com/v/U6roCO6e/file.html
www36.zippyshare.com/v/4UJJrvup/file.html
www36.zippyshare.com/v/WACuqPLF/file.html
www36.zippyshare.com/v/pMay6YT3/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's alright. RIP Forager

It'd be better if John was Guy

I love the art and cosmic Starlin always has merit but boy does it take a giant dump on Kirby's Fourth World. Essentially everything takes a giant dump on Kirby's Fourth World so I guess it's forgivable.

He also took a steaming shit on Stewart and J'onn.

Why is everyone forgetting that John was super cocky/arrogant GL when he first got the ring and only became stoic marine man when Xanshi exploded/ Katmui got eviscerated.

Becuase there's a diffrence between being an arrogant dickhead and terminally retarded.

He was hotheaded sure, but not enough to do what he did in Cosmic Odyssey. He was perfectly fine working in groups during the Crisis and Post-Crisis, but they needed one of the planets to blow up so he had to do something stupid.

I agree but then J'onn DID slow John down, he didn't want to hold his hand the whole way and at the time power rings were basically omnipotent. At least we got the goat pic of that fatguy next to the bomb with a can of paint.

>Orion is a spoiled racist asshole
>kills hundreds of Thanagarians

>J'onn DID slow John down
So imprisoning the only reliable backup in this corner of the galaxy is a reasonable solution?

I mean I agree it wasn't the best of plans but then everyone was stroking the John dick as the best GL of all time, ego got to him.

Would have been absolute garbage, if it wasn't for the Mignola art. But it was still really stupid and boring. I had especially hated it because I had read it immediately after reading Kirby's Fourth World.

HIS NAME WAS FORAGER

It fixed Etrigan who was in weird limbo after his last mini series.

Yeah they all do that. I find it very weird for all the hosannas they sing to Kirby nobody who has worked on New Gods will even acknowledge the Hunger Dogs GN.

>he doesn't know

>thinks user doesn't know but it's actually HE who doesn't know

They do acknowledge Hunger Dogs; they just undid it off panel

donĀ“t think so

Wasn't that the original intention before the change? I forgot what the reason was.

I hate this piece of shit with a passion. It's another raping of the New Gods but this time with lasting effects(poor Orion).

>It fixed Etrigan
Imagine saying this after Etrigan's appearances in Swamp Thing. Fucking casual scum.

and then he came back for more with Death of the New Gods

Honestly one of my fav. Great book for John and got me into Starfire. Also, huge bat-belt.

>Great book for John

This is the book that forever made one of his defining character traits be "MUH XANSHI" and had him go suicidal for a while in South Africa.

Cosmic Odyssey - Book One (1988) (digital) (Glorith)
www36.zippyshare.com/v/U6roCO6e/file.html

Cosmic Odyssey - Book Two (1988) (digital) (Glorith)
www36.zippyshare.com/v/4UJJrvup/file.html

Cosmic Odyssey - Book Three (1988) (digital) (Glorith)
www36.zippyshare.com/v/WACuqPLF/file.html

Cosmic Odyssey - Book Four (1988) (digital) (Glorith)
www36.zippyshare.com/v/pMay6YT3/file.html

this is excellent, especially on acid

it was shit and everyone and their kid uses it to write the fourth world.

I like Starlin and I like the art but i wasn't to crazy over this one

mignola art is very good