Dr poison scurries off to go help nazis in the next world potentially

>dr poison scurries off to go help nazis in the next world potentially
So does this mean wondy won't kill again and only show mercy/compassion no matter who it is like to war criminals?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JCWkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

World war*

Wondy should have smited her right there.

Smote*

Smooched*

But then she wouldn't have the moral high ground against ares

>Random teenagers being forced to partake in a war they didn't start or fully understand
>Kicked into a brick wall/out the window/slammed into the ground with superhuman turn-you-into-mush strenght
>Scientist deliberately trying to kill as many people as possible and enjoying every second of it, directly responsible for tens of thousands of deaths
>lmao compassion time

Correct.

I don't care how good people say the movie the entire ending just brings it down, I mean if they hadn't had Ares it would've been a lot better.

>Executing 1 war criminal as punishment for atrocities...
>Morally equal to...
>Setting in motion a world war that killed millions not to mention his countless other atrocities over his million or so years of existence...

Why?

Yeah I hate this trope. Let's kill the mooks who at worst are just doing their job or at best are simply misled or brainwashed but let's show mercy to the bosses because they have more character yet more responsible for atrocities. Yay.

The entire point of the film is that he didn't start the war though.

I disagree but I have had these conversations enough I no longer care enough to debate my position.

Because the entire movie had been building up to Diana learning sometimes people are just bad and that human cruelty isn't a tangible enemy you can fight, then all that just goes out the door when Ares shows up.

But ares didn't start the fucking war.

Why didn't she spare ares?

I would have settled for 'War is complicated and doesn't just happen because 'good and evil lol''

But he was a driving force in it, hell I wouldn't be surprised if they made it that he had a hand Archduke Ferdinand's murder

Warriors who are actively shooting her and her comrades are fair game. A pitiful, unarmed scientist is a completely different story, even if she is an utter monster.

>mad german scientist who likes playing with gases
>next regime is all about gassing jews

UH OH SPAGHETTIOS

>The Great War was fought with mustard gas
>The Final Solution was implemented with poison-gas showers
As if G*rmans couldn't be bad enough on their own, they're probably all closet fartfags too.

If WB are smart, yes.
If they're dumb they'll force her into contrived situations where she has no choice but to kill and be like "see, THIS is what makes Wonder Woman cool, she has a sword and 'does what needs to be done!'"

With Geoff "I Take Care of My Villains, Bruce" Johns there I'm not convinced it won't be the latter.

The German's were the one that came up with the machine gun in the war though. Mustard gas was on both sides.

Gas chamber are too boring for her. No new science, just a box with boring gases.

They kept her alive so she can be a plot element in a sequel.

Remember: She knows how to make that crack juice that let Luddendorf go 1v1 with WW for a moment.

Want to be enraged?

archive.is/JCWkY

>I think it’s important that, in a film in which Diana has zero qualms about killing male characters (most notably, General Ludendorff and Ares), she is given pause when asked to kill a woman. The feminism of this film isn’t about equality (the same punishment, regardless of gender), but about equity (fair punishment).

These are the same people that argue that prison should be abolished for women, but not for men.

It takes what I thought was a beautiful moment of a heroine showing mercy, and twists it into being an expression of sex-based prejudice.

except the whole entirety of the movie she was led to believe that (fight bad guy save the day). When she realize that she was playing into Are's hand that when she choose to stop. And you're also brush the fact that she didn't kill the soldier after that fact.

>But then she wouldn't have the moral high ground against ares
She didn't even have it during the actual fight. She killed a ton of nameless soldiers.

Remember that time when Erich von Ludendorff murdered Paul von Hindenburg, and other notable german generals with mustard gas?

>"I won't kill you, I'm better then that"
>She said, after slaughtering dozens of conscripts who didn't stand a single chance against her

Only after the German's started using it despite the fact that the Geneva convention dubbed poisonous gas a war crime even before WW1, and then started bitching about American Barbarians using shotguns which they cried was a warcrime.
Fucking krauts.

It's almost as if it's used as a moment of character growth or something.

poison a cute!