Do you agree, Sup Forums?

Replace star with rick and memey.

those are wildly different series
also I don't know what Dan Vs. is and I've never heard of it before

no television cartoons are for smart people though, user, get over yourself

But I like all four
What now motherfucker?

Replace EE&E with Xavier

The only smart person on Dan Vs is Elise.

How are Star and Marco smart?

Xavier isn't dumb, he understands the world better than anybody else in the show.

Dans not that smart but otherwise I agree.

I like both Dan and Star Vs, but I don't see how they're supposed to be about smart people.

Is this some shitty Sup Forums repost?

Literally KotH is the only one accurate on here.

Come on Xavier is dumb as fuck and can't do anything right

I think so. Last time I saw it, it was R&M, Bazinga, Seinfeld and Friends.

>Dumb people unironically believe this.

Guru is the only character smarter than Xavier. He is dumb, but dumbness is how his reality operates and he abuses the shit out of it.

Shut the fuck up xavierfag, nobody likes your shitty show so stop trying to force it.

user rages about everything like normal but does it IRL instead of online: The Children's Show

>Star vs is about Smart people

Wat

>rick and memey
LOOK MOM I REPEATED OTHER PEOPLES' PEJORATIVES IT WAS LIKE HAVING AN ORIGINAL THOUGHT BUT CONSIDERABLY LESS WORK

go back to Sup Forums and fucking stay there

>EENE
delet

This chart is about dumb people for dumb people

>both 'for dumb people' shows are literally aimed at children

Well they're not wrong. Kids are stupid.
Not as stupid as a lot of people think, but still stupid.

Fixed it. You're welcome.

hey, i fixed that for you

Switch EEnE and KOTH
Replace star vs with R&M

Replace EEnE with Family Guy.

>Switching the bottom row

But that is where you are wrong.

star vs isnt about smart people. everyone is dumb except marco.
but yes,star vs is for dumb people.

Objectively correct. Xavier could also be supplemented with Moral Orel.

if you include children's shows then it doesn't make sense. kids are dumb people

this unironically

You mixed the bottom.

Rick and Morty is not about smart people

dumb people think it is

half the characters we've seen are Ricks and they're the smartest people in their respective galaxies

I like all of these shows. What does that make me?

normie

here's a secret we all like these shows,
we're just shit posting

Rick isn't smart, he's just good at inventing.

I was serious. Xavier is a god awful show.

You have to be incredibly intelligent to make the things he does. Smart doesn't equal wise.

South park only appeals to 16 year olds and permavirgin libertarian edgelords.

So no, he got it right.

All are wrong. None of these shows require you to be smart. The smart characters aren't smart.

But at least the dumb chrarcters are dumb.

The point is that smart people gravitate around these shows, not that you have to be smart to watch them.

being fair the best episodes are where he's in the right. or when his thirst for revenge takes him down a rabbit hole like with the fancy restaurant or technology.

Xavier is stupidity in the guise of deep profoundness and appeals to psuedointellectualists.

It's also wrong. KOTH has a huge average joe fanbase who likes the dead pan jokes.
The show isn't bad but you can be successful for so long and only apeal to smart people.

oh i thought you quoted that other one that was posted in the thread, no OP's is definitely retarded

XRA is fucking brilliant and you know it faggot

See

Replace dan vs with Rick and Morty and you got it.

not an argument snookums

>Star vs.
>about smart people
HAHAHAHA

Marco is smart but not that itelligent.

>reeeee why dont you like what I like?!?!?

stop being so insecure

A radical centrist

Real talk, has horseshoe theory ever been invoked by someone who wasn't losing an argument?

You are shit and your opinions are shit.

>take Sup Forums meme
>put four random shows in it
>wait for people to get triggered

Frankly I see it less from people losing an argument and more from people who just want to take different groups that they dislike and conflate them.
Anyway I'm not a huge fan of any of the shows in the OP but I've enjoyed all of them.

This is why people don't like R&M.

People like this ACTUALLY exist, behave the way they do were everyone can see, and give the show a bad name. Sad!

This is unrelated to the thread. Also no both extremes get mad when you brinng it up.

Gnarly occupation, bro.

Dan isn't smart. Hank isn't dumb.

You should kill yourself.

>Star Vs
>About smart people
?????
?!???
???!?
Put in fucking Johnny Test or something, at least that has geniuses in them.

Here is one that isn't bait.

Rick and morty is on the same tier as most AS shows but more popular because of its big bang theory im a nrrd aspect and its reddit, intelligent nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor false intellectualism. It gained a huge following and people who liked it as a normal adult swim show turned their backs because they can watch other shows and woul rather be a snowflake than watch the normie show. Meanwhile people still watching feel like a snowflake still because its a smaller show than say family guy.

It's stupidity for the sake of stupidity, which is probably why you don't get it.

It gets invoked durring arguments, and if you already have a horse in that race, bias means you're always going to see it as being invoked when someone is losing an argument.

>smart people gravitate around these

the only people that gravitate towards star vs are waifufags

Wrong. Not even dumb people watch breadwinners. Nobody did.

He wasn't the first guy to bring it up, so he wasn't forcing it. Stop getting mad over a cartoon board

Is this loss?

This

Yes. Dead meme.

>I don't know what Dan Vs. is
Go watch it solid 9/10 show, you can buy the first season for 7 dollars right now from amazon trust me it's worth it.