Legend Quest

What went right?

Waifus

>flavor of the month
>right

FPBP

you guys have very low standards

Yeah I know

Tastefully dark and heartfelt. Even if you're not familiar with the franchise, Leo's convincing enough as a burnt-out kid adventurer entering his teens and his relationships with his companions possesses good chemistry; you feel that they've known each other for years yet there's still room to grow and hijinks to follow.

The English and Japanese dub was what went right

I was surprised how dark this show could get. Fenrir was amazing.

Honestly? Teodora is what went right. They fixed the original one from the movies and that improved everything.

It had waifus, and it actually used them properly. There were competent story arcs built around them that weren't just about romance.

It was an otherwise mediocre cartoon that managed to have memorable moments because of that.

Natives are for _____

L....Love

the puppet episode was pure gold

somebody post the sketch of Leo "playing" with the dolls

Neatly folding into a small bundle and tying with a ribbon

>dark
Only smoothbrained burgers think this.

Teodora a whore, WHORE!!!

But at least she isn't a SLUT!

why the hell was this dubbed in jap?
Are nips interested on this show?

It's a Netflix original show, those get lots of different language dubs just because of being the platform's originals.

no wonder why they have such a huge debt

They could've handled the first episode a lot better. It assumed you watched the movies, even though this is obviously a different continuity from them. It should've been a hard reboot and reintroduced some of the characters as the season went on.

They took the shitty art from the movies and made it streamlined and stylish.

Season 2 when?

hopefully never
The only good stuff from mexicans are cartel and drug lord shows.

I don't know where you come from, but fuck off back to it.

He's too underrated

we need more best girl n our lives

Decent premise. Hopefully more content will come.

>them nips

I mean, you don't necessarily have to watch Johnny Quest or its offshoots to get who Rusty Venture was or why he is the way he is.

One last job becomes an adventure that reminds Leo why he loved being a hero in the first place.

You only see what you want to see

Yeah, where is Xochitl?

movie when?