HILLARY LABELS SELF AS CORRUPT

Seriously guys what the fuck is going on.

Is it kek?

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/10/clinton_vs_trump_whose_crimes_are_worse.html
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/793189117005860864
youtube.com/watch?v=LZCRxxb_rwY
abcnews.go.com/Politics/clinton-trump-race-narrows-doorstep-debates-poll/story?id=42313593
newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/10/25/lying-study/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How is trump corrupt? An ass? Maybe, but currupt?

The only people who don't support Hillary are people who've never been to college.

>we are the most corrupt and least popular candidates of all time
>this is how to choose
what?

>the only people who support Hillary are people who are indoctrinated

>Seriously guys what the fuck is going on.

There is no chance that she will convince anyone that she isn't corrupt, so the best she can do is try to trick people into believing that he is as corrupt as her.

I'm in college, my friends and I are all pro Trump. All white men of course. The only Hillary supporters are the mega blue pulled feminist types, and people from liberal city hubs.

I have a bachelor's and would still vote Trump if I could

Stop trying to disguise the cuck shed as a college campus.

>t. high school dropout

What a wonderful glorious train wreck this election has become and there is still more than a week to go, can you feel it Sup Forums it will all come to a close soon, but first we will have a nice crescendo of stuff like this and on November 8th this shitshow is going to blow with a bang that's going to sound through the ages.

He donated to the Clinton foundation.

Oh for fuck's sake.

The democrats deserved Bernie, not this incompetant hag, at least he knew how handle his PR a bit better until he shilled for her and that's not saying much.

Same here

She's scrambling, She's hurting, She's BTFO

We all know how this goes

Trump supporters come in saying I support Trump

You call them liars and continue to spread your shit throughout each thread.

Not today my friend. Today I know better.

This is like that awkward kid in school who gets roasted and then tries to make a comeback only to come out as an autistic mess and look even worse.

I thought this was fake ... what the actual fuck with Shillary? Has she given up?

I have my bachelor's and would never vote for hillary. The only people I know who would vote for her are people who dropped out of college. Does going and dropping out count?

It's always Democrats crying about sterotype's yet you post something like that. I have been to college and I voted for Trump. Having been to college doesn't make me any smarter than someone who hasn't gone. I do have an advantage over others when it comes to my field of study but thats it.

This faggot again. He posts this same comment over and over again and I always reply: I didn't even know they had colleges in Canada. I thought that is why you all are so fuckin dumb.

Lmao, I actually read the article now - it's shilling for Hillary on full throttle. Don't read it and give them views.

C U C K
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/10/clinton_vs_trump_whose_crimes_are_worse.html

>Hillary's twitter handler in charge of reading comprehension

For what purpose and how much? Nothing close to saudis, I assure you.

> I'm fucking terrible but at least I'm not that Donald Drumpf lmao

Ok. So i actually went to the link she provided, and i just have one thing to say

Are you fucking kidding me?

are you actually fucking shitting me

>that slate article
guess i gotta filter another website
i wonder if that Gabriel Roth guy (who wrote the article) is coincidentally jewish by any chance?

#ClintonHumanTrafficking - get it trending

The newspaper itself was created by a Jew.

Are they even trying? Not even the most retarded burger would fall for this. (((They)))'re at it again.

>They both suck! Worst election ever!
I've always keked at this Lying Press meme for its naked desperation and Hail Mary gambit. They first started using it shortly after Trump won and haven't stopped. It's one reason I know Trump has historic levels of support and will crush Shillary in a fair election.

I love how Trump's "scandals" amount to "he said a mean thing I didn't like".

The Hillary side of the list doesn't even warrant mention, thank you for the informative article Mr. (((Roth)))

How unbiased.

SHILLS
H
I
L
L
S

LINK IT RIGHT NOW YOU NIGGER

>only people doing what she wants will make this poll
>a certaint percentage will be on trumps side even if it is rigged

this is legit retarded

MOBILIZE THE SHITPOST BRIGADE!!! START HITTING HER FEED WITH COMMENTS AND PICTURES GUYS

>(((Roth)))
I'm sure it's merely a coincidence

What.
It's gotta be a troll.

We have to make our own. Someone at a computer pls

>Roth

Oh boy I wonder if he's one of those stealth Jews that lop off the kike part of their last names and his actual name is Rothstein? Gee I wonder.

>132. Said, “I think Islam hates us”

literal cucks
I hope you guys are using adblock

I feel like we're in an episode of Rick and Morty

lies

>14
she was 10-12

>in a couplae of years, i'll be dating you
he said in 10 years

i don't care if trump was wrong or not

at least keep your facts straight you lier

I think like 100k so that Hillary would come to his wedding.

lol lets get hillary to copy or retweet a list thats twice as long, but sprinkle a couple of hidden MAGAs in the 'trump scandal' section like 'hunted for defenseless woman Denise Scott'

(denise scott is the black homeless woman go got beat up by hillary supporters)

People aint got time to read articles. Headline says most corrupt and unlikable candidateS. Plural.

Thats all folk read.

What a PR disaster...

Holy shit some of these

>137. Said he doesn’t “have the time” to read books

how much harder can you grasp

>Lying and embellishing is now equal to corrupt

Do they pay the campaign staff in pesos? It can't be this hard to come up with good "slams" against the opposition.

You are conflating two separate acts of depravity.

False. Source: myself.

>being a high school dropout is bad

I sure hope you enjoy working as a industrial worker or any other shit job with your superior degree. Also, cannot forget about the large sum of money that went into nothing and that you'll have to pay off for more than half of your life.

School is overrated and useless, all you need is looks and a tounge that can spit out big lies.

t. high school dropout NEET

what do you guys think

He doesn't pay his contracted work, Trump U., and he's proud he doesn't pay taxes.

Just off the top of my head.

>Donald made distasteful jokes
>I broke the law regarding the emails, no mention of Clinton foundation, no mention of pay to play, no mention of selling out to anyone that would pay, no mention of DNC rigging

Wow.

Why pay for a contractor if they do shit work?

Hahaha holy fuck even if the article is full shill, she really fucked herself over with this tweet. Most people only ever read the headlines.

it is indoctrination canacuck

t. college sophomore

It's real holy shit.

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/793189117005860864

Starting to believe we hit the optimal timeline last week bros.

I loved this argument during the Brexit.

>we are the smartest because of our education, acknowledge this authority and listen to us
>we couldn't possibly be trusted to run our own country!

This is why nobody respects academics any more.

speak english faggot

link related to you
.youtube.com/watch?v=LZCRxxb_rwY

I did not believe. Now I believe. Praise Kek. Shadilay.

Lol this dumb bitch is finished

See Her, she's not a nice person.

The poor bitch, she must be really sick. She's becoming more and more confused.

holy fug its real

Do they not care at all that they are biased?

Oh my God, Trump has called Hillary corrupt so many times that she has come to realize that is true!

I imagine the panic as everyone starts flinging rumors about community managers being purposefully sabotaging her campaign, everyone needing to take care of hillary like a tard handler, keeping her off twitter as much as possible.

I am so tried of this pasta, when are we going to get something new?

It's not even ironically funny anymore.

Some user fixed the list

I have degrees in physics and electrical engineering and support Trump.

HILLSHILL BTFO

You guys need to actually read the article. It has one count against Hillary as "mismanagment of e-mails" and over 200 counts against Trump.

Him not paying taxes is not fucking corruption. If you take any tax breaks then you are corrupt to by your definition

Yeah, the FBI is notorious for going after people with "poor email server management", it's their quirk.

>None of this is corruption

Top kek dumb cunt

I have used the same tax laws as Trump. Its available in the paid edition of TurboTax. I guess im a corrupt criminal now.

Seriously what fucking idiots still believe the tax shit?

>Herrr derrr i pay more money than i need for a government i despise.

How have you not already filtered Slate? They're a massive liberal SJW echo chamber, and unashamedly anti white.

Entire article literally doesn't name a single crime.

If you look hard enough, some of them are fucking repeats...

Incorrect, snob.

"It wasn't me Hilldawg! It was Huma and Anthony!"

They're the type of people who believe that their "bias" is justified because they're on the right side of history. Anyone who disagrees with them is a racist, misogynist, gamergater, Nazi.

I have a graduate degree and I can't in good conscience support Hillary because then I'll have lost €20

>Russians are rigging the election. Russians cannot be trusted.
>Putin claims he does not want war. As Russians cannot be trusted, Putin wants war.
>Hillary Clinton wants war with Russia. Hillary agrees with Putin.
>Everybody who agrees with Putin is a Russian plant.
>mfw the Russians are rigging the election to stop the Russians and Russian puppets from seizing democracy from the Russians, and will fight the Russians to keep Russian puppets in power.

What a wicked web we weave.

I refuse to read the Slate but I think they use a common liberal trick which is to accuse someone of something using an ambiguous term.

Liberals accuse conservatives of being guilty of crimes but they never define what guilty or crime is.

Hillary is clearly guilty, although not indicted, for crimes involving secret information. I broke the law and got a speeding ticket for which I paid a fine.

According to liberals, we would both be guilty of crimes.

Doesn't name a single crime for Trump. Mismanaging the emails the way she did is a serious crime. Not to mention the multiple instances of perjury that people are just overlooking. She lied repeatedly about those emails.

Did Slate copy their list directly from Hillary Clinton's website?

Also, even assuming that everything listed on the Trump side was correct, not taken out of context, and researched somewhere else than HillaryClinton.com, the writer of this article would have an even longer list of actual "offenses and misdemeanors" if they attempted to list even half of the things that Hillary has done during her 30 years of public service.

>all those top replies
what a time to be alive

The actual slate link isn't appearing anymore though.. are they trying to apply the white-out?

WHITE MALE COLLEGE GRADUATES SUPPORT TRUMP BY A LARGE MARGIN:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/clinton-trump-race-narrows-doorstep-debates-poll/story?id=42313593

It's affirmative action students (niggers and women) who support Hillary.

>the students who get into college on their own merits support Trump

really makes you think famalam

poor browntexting bro. You should have browntexted his position, because the reaction image is implying that he's a crying hillshill saying it.

i laughed, i lost. This really shouldn't be funny.

>College.

Kek

I don't know what we did to wind up in this timeline, but DON'T FUCK UP AND SHIFT US AGAIN

>corrupt not immoral

you forgot the closing bunny ears

Study: Lying Gets Easier The More It’s Done
"A new study finds that when we tell little fibs, it leads down a slippery slope to bigger lies. And our brains adapt to the escalating dishonesty, which makes lying easier."
newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/10/25/lying-study/

Do you think that the person who did the study had Hillary in mind? It seems like every word that comes out of her mouth is a lie.

I alone disprove you.

VIRGIN NERD