MAKE UP YOUR MIND

MAKE UP YOUR MIND

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is he making so many gains among low-IQ subhuman white trash?

They had the privilege of not having to attend brainwashing classes.

Now post the chart of college grads making 75k or more.

hey guys my name's Rodney. i'm new here. i didn't see an introduction board. anyway i heard about this place on /r/the_donald and that you guys have some great pepe memes. nice to meet you guys

Voted for trump in Va.

>Trump outpaces Clinton 46.2% to 43.8% among respondents.

>The results do not reflect any impact of the FBI's announcement on Friday that agents plan to review additional emails that may be related to Clinton. The poll lags several days behind news events.
>The Daybreak poll has consistently shown better results for Trump than most other major surveys. Compared with other surveys, it more heavily represents the views of people who did not vote in 2012 but say they plan to vote this year -- a group among whom Trump does well. As a result, it probably represents a best-case scenario for the Republican nominee.

DECIDE TO WALK WITH ME

Conditioning.

I have a masters from a prestigious university, and I had a better bullshit detector than most of my fellow students. It's why I'm voting for Trump.

Trump supporters think outside the box.

>>>>>Go the fuck back to blebbit, faggot

AROUND THE LAKE TONIGHT

>that some college divergence

I was hoping it was Toadies, good on you - OP.

BY MY SIDE

Dem liberal arts degrees

>The average academic is actually politically smart

Yes, please.

hhahahahahaahhahaahahahhaahahahha

ha

ayy lmao

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

A WEEK TO GO!

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

CAUSE I'M FREE... FREE FALLIN'

IQ has a correlation with income, which isn't necessarily tied to being a grad or not in the US due to the easy college system.

So yeah, high IQ non-sheeple vote trump, t. person with higher IQ than you

I had to literally take SJW classes in highschool. Like one on domestic violence that placed completely ignored violence against men, and some other bullshit class on Jews or some shit. I dunno, I never went to class and passed by writing two bullshit papers,