Be 15 yo girl

>be 15 yo girl
>get dick pic from pic related
>start sexting with pic related
>parents find out
>entire course of western civilization is forever changed

can you imagine how mindfucked this chick must be? i think if she ever reveals herself we should all chip in and buy her something nice for her troubles. she single-handedly saved the west.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QwlgsgbT274
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Can you imagine how mindfucked this chick must be?

Gauruntee she has yet to comprehend how she even fits into the larger story

AIDS or cancer? Which one?

There will be staues

>Gauruntee she has yet to comprehend how she even fits into the larger story
she's going to freak the fuck out whenever she figures it out

Nothing has been saved yet burgerbro.

>she turns out to be a half-black girl who hates Trump

I've read a lot of historic sources showing how for centuries it was very common for men to marry girls in their mid-teens. Ascribing 18 to adulthood is more of a modern development.

I have a difficult time understanding why people are painting Anthony Weiner as some sort of reprobate child predator.

From a biological standpoint it is healthy to be sexually attracted to girls in their mid-teens as they are in their prime for procreation. Teenage girls have a lot more child-bearing years than women in their 20's or 30's. The majority of human history has women getting married in their teens. That said, the parents were always involved in the arrangement, so girls were less likely to get taken advantage of.

Is Anthony Weiner an idiot, yes.

Is Anthony Weiner a monster, I would disagree.

He's not really a monster...yet (see what else he has on his computers to determine that)

But you can use the silly law for good here, and he can be the lamb to sacrifice

Whatever you say, Mohammed.

He didn't even fuck them so there's that (at least so far as we know), wait until they go through everything to see what he actually did.

> women ruin everything again

Well, apparently Weiner willfully handed over his computers. They didn't even need to get a subpoena.

The fact that he is cooperating tells me that it is unlikely that he is into the more depraved stuff.

Either that or he cut a deal and got immunity to spill the beans on Hillary and Huma.

youtube.com/watch?v=QwlgsgbT274

>women are double-edged sword

15 is legal almost everywhere.

I am talking American and European history here.

For example, John Smith married a 15 year old Pocahontas and that was considered the norm in their time.

Islam is just sickening. They are truly degenerates in the worst way. There is no comparison.

Implying women are self aware hahaha that was a good one

$100 dollars says shell never figure it out on her own

i still cant believe pamela anderson plays a critical role at future of manking. cant handle this one

>I've read a lot of historic sources showing how for centuries it was very common for men to marry girls in their mid-teens. Ascribing 18 to adulthood is more of a modern development.
>I have a difficult time understanding why people are painting Anthony Weiner as some sort of reprobate child predator.
>From a biological standpoint it is healthy to be sexually attracted to girls in their mid-teens as they are in their prime for procreation. Teenage girls have a lot more child-bearing years than women in their 20's or 30's. The majority of human history has women getting married in their teens. That said, the parents were always involved in the arrangement, so girls were less likely to get taken advantage of.
>Is Anthony Weiner an idiot, yes.
>Is Anthony Weiner a monster, I would disagree.

First part is true. But they didn't have kids with them until they were a bit older, closer to 18, usually.

18 is chosen because the spine is matured. If a girl has a kid before the spine is matured she'll get osteoporosis.

teenage boys fucking isn't a problem but teenage girls shouldn't having kids until at least 17

>21
damn son

>But they didn't have kids with them until they were a bit older, closer to 18, usually.

In fact it was common for teenage boys to fuck other boys until they're older and get married.

in the end, hillary gets backstabbed by a kike

it's like pottery

>implying women are even human

My guess is the FBI is just using the Weiner case as a convenient way to continue forward with the case.

The NSA has probably had the emails since at least '09, and the FBI has had at least cursory knowledge of the emails.

Wikileaks and their backers probably let the FBI know what was coming which forced Comeys hand to avoid backlash against him, the FBI, and other shady parties.

Remember Trumps tweet over a year ago? This was just Trump playing a new level of unseen dimensional chess, he was posing as the girl this entire time to get the Weiner, what a master baiter.

Anthony is an Ephebophile which isn't illegal if he goes for 16 year olds in many states.

You have to be retarded to go for a 15 year old girl desu.

I have been a 15yo many times. I bet a russian could have easily tricked this guy after finding him in Kikhorny.

It was not only 1 girl. More like 20

Remember how we thought Trump completely screwed up that debate question about cybersecurity? His random answer then throwing out "My son is 10 he's great with computers." Turns out autistic Barron is a supreme hacker and the one behind all the hacks and leaks.

I think you overthink what 15 year old girls think. She is far from mind fucked and is prolly looking for the next chad to start slutting for. Well that or bullying ugly hoes on facebook,

user

>>entire course of western civilization is forever changed

Yeah because this one kike politician's downfall is going to change history forever.

Fuck off Weiner, you over-dodging faggot.

My older sister was 15 when she had her first kid. She's now in her mid-thirties in perfect health.

When she gave birth she had to transfer to a High school across town that had a daycare program. All of the young mothers there seemed perfectly healthy.

Honestly, I think "18" was more determined by feminism than "health issues." They wanted to make career and education a priority so that women could contribute to the work-force and ultimately corporate america. They wanted to make more slaves to the 9-5 system.

>9
So Muhammad was a Mexican

Even Gollum eventually ended up saving the world, I think that's the case

>Spain
HOLA!!!

Agreed. My older sister was very promiscuous at 15. Her and her friends talked about trying to get with older guys all the time. They loved the attention.

15 year old girls aren't exactly innocent little angels these days. Especially in todays hyper-sexualized world.

There's so many hot older chicks to choose from (pic related)

>15 year old girls aren't exactly innocent little angels these days. Especially in todays hyper-sexualized world.

It's not just "these days". Loretta Lynn got married at 15.

The trouble is osteoporosis from having a spine that's not matured fully.

the ass that launched a thousand ________

>My older sister was 15 when she had her first kid. She's now in her mid-thirties in perfect health.
She's fortunate.

>Honestly, I think "18" was more determined by feminism than "health issues."
No. It's due to spine maturity.

My mother gave birth at 17 and has had severe back pain since her 20s.

There are so many colors and one fucktard uses three very similiar blue tones for one fucking infographic.

Clinton is still going to win. Hillary could be in charge of a child-slavery ring and she's still going to become president.

I'd like to formally grab this young woman's pussy.

>In fact it was common for teenage boys to fuck other boys until they're older and get married.

More accurately, other boys and men. In Roman times a man would have curls until he came of age at 21 and had to cut them off. When he had the curls he was free to be in a sexual relationship with an older man.

When the emperor Hadrian didn't want Antinous to stop being with him political conservatives killed Antinous by throwing him overboard in the Nile.

>the ass that launched a thousand ________
dic pics

Its suspect that parents dont want to sue him!

>High school across town that had a daycare program
What kind of degenerate city do you live in? Let me guess, it's filled with Hispanics.

>turns out to be illegal mexican
>uses Obama phone paid by tax payers to sext weiner
>be rowdy in English class with her best friend Ubaldo
>gets Obama phone confiscated
>teacher finds dick pics calls police
>weiner gets dicked eternally from prison
>Obama and Hillary go to prison from email leaks
>Trump gets elected
>deports all illegals
>girl back in Mexic, now in a chain gang with her family building our border wall
>trump pardons Obama
>trump deports Obama for being an illegal muslim
>Obama joins chain gang to build wall

Fixed

I had a 16yo hitting on me at a party 2 weeks ago (i'm 24). She came to me with all of her charme, all of her moves, put on a big smile and said "Hiii".
I stared for a few seconds. Then stomped my foot and yelled "Shoo shoo" like you would do with a stray cat getting in your house and scratching your sofa. She turned tail and started running.

Actually, this is back when I lived in Canada. LOL

That's the crazy thing about all this. Supposedly he didn't fuck any of the women he sexted. These were emotional affairs, not real physical ones.

Anthony fucking Weiner has likely saved western civilization via his massive fuck-up by craving underage female attention, causing him to spill the beans on everyone and everything. He allowed the FBI access right away so I imagine he's cut a deal for not time in prison. Both he and Huma have disappeared as well.

UNLESS the Dems were smart enough to fake a huge plant of nothing (which I highly doubt).

Maybe this Jew truthfully renounced his globalist kike brethren.

I thought the emails were on Huma's laptop? Wasn't his sexting scandal years ago? Please advise

this is a new sexting scandal dummy

its not over yet
cant railroad the h-rod, son

I would never date anyone younger than 25.

American girls under 25 just think life is a huge joke and don't take anything seriously, nor do they want to settle down.

At 25 they start to realize their biological clock is ticking and it's time to find a mate and have kids.

Kek confirms.
A Weiner never gets enough

>saved western civilization
>craving underage female attention
So what you are saying is that ephebophilia is the red pill?

Oooooops

Anthony & Huma shared a home/work laptop and either by intent or by shared email cloud back-up, POSSIBLY emails between Hillary and Huma are in there with along with MAYBE Clinton Foundation stuff, SAP-level secrets, classified info, and whatever else.

The emails were supposedly in a file named "Life Insurance" (make of this what you will and I have no clue if it's been confirmed).

Basically, Comey wouldn't have "re-opened" the case if it was nothing. And now many people are guessing that the reason Hillary so painstakingly got rid of all those emails (printing, BleachBit, deleting the home server) was to destroy ACTUAL incriminating evidence which could be a number of things at this point.

Fingers crossed and Anthony Weiner is the cover & scapegoat for all this. FBIanon was right again. Comey recognized the possible mutiny back in July, so he let the DNC pick "their" candidate so Hillary would be locked in. Then promised his agents to drop the hammer on her a week before the election. They've been working on this for 4 months now and the RICO case is probably already written.

Thanks, it was starting to feel like a setup, like another circus designed to distract while they set the stage for something bigger.