The Loud House "Listen Out Loud" Podcast & Week of New Episodes

Nickelodeon just released In-Character podcasts featuring the Loud Family.
First episode is on Youtube, but the rest centering on Luna, Lola, Leni, Luan, and Lori are up and free on the iTunes store and Nick.com:
Youtube: youtube.com/watch?v=syzynn6ymLI
iTunes Link: itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/listen-out-loud-with-the-loud-house/id1283057166

And a reminder that new episodes are starting this week, though the first (today's) was leaked early from Amazon:
Future Tense (Monday: 9/18)
>When Mom and Dad meet a new accomplished family, they worry that their kids aren't doing enough activities to ensure a successful future.
DL: mega.nz/#!lUMSWRLQ!8Qrnpday4lozA34wrD-YgxJQ5P9-WAIuXPeYd5XakLs
DL: drive.google.com/file/d/0B-dEJ8liTP2iRkltcVRrMlp4dDA/

Yes-Man (Tuesday: 9/19)
>The Loud sisters need help from the "master of persuasion", AKA Lincoln. He will teach them how they can ask Mom and Dad for money.

Friend or Faux (Wednesday: 9/20)
>Lisa gets her kindergarten report card back to discover she’s gotten an F– in social skills. To bring up her grade, she must make a friend.

No Laughing Matter (Thursday: 9/21)
>When Luan realizes how her siblings complain about her jokes, she gives up her passion. But the others feel bad about it, so they have to show Luan that she is funny.

Neat

>A Lisa(Worst sister) episode
>Titlecard shows both Lincoln and Lisa to implying familial bonding

Seems neat.

Redpill me, loudmouths, which episodes have nudity or age-inappropriate behavior?

>Luan episode

You're supposed to save the best for last, not the worst.

Oh, and apparently the people voicing the parents of the second family are from the Brady Bunch

But Luan already had a good episode so there's hope.

When?

Funny Business.

>Luan
>Acually funny
But the actual point is that she's bad at it.

Nice dead Sup Forums thread Louds!

It's /rdh/ and we've seen today's episode already, so it's not gonna pick up until tomorrow, or at least later today.

No references to incest or lewdness so nobody's inclined to give a damn.

>tfw Maggie will never show up again
>even if they did, they'll probably pull a Pacifica and redesign her to have no tits

I wan to hear my waifu talk!

*talks*

I wished future tense was mainly about them seeing their future selves...what a let down...

Maggie with no marshmallows is not true Maggie, I remember I dropped of Pokemon completely when they made May flat, Just like Pacifica, I have principles.

I'm sad that there's a lack of art of the Loud's when they are older following their Future Tense career paths. Math's Teacher Lynn and Basketball Star Lucy especially.

>yes man
>looks like a girl

it's a kiss reference

DUDE LOOKS LIKE A LADY!

what?

THAT, THAT

You don't patent a name. You trademark it. And since when are podcasts only six minutes long?

>comedy
>comic books
Can't Lincoln and Luan compromise?

Now why you gotta remind me of that?

If it wasn't for the face that they have him pared with dad, I would invest in this.

all of them

He just wanted to go to his dad's workplace.

Luan will never have a good episode.

>Cageposting

>Luanposting

>Stockphotoposting

>Aggressive Loriposting

>Sweating Lanaposting

I'm hopeful. Future Tense was fun, Yes Man looks interesting and Lisa and Luan could really use some better episodes.

They used the Lana dab
>My sides, litterally dabbed on the haterz

What are you talking about?

This I suppose.

That's Lola.

Really? They look the same.

I-is it safe to finally be out of /trash/ for a week?

See you tomorrow, just remember that mods tend to focus on Loud threads so don't try having fun or make lewd jokes.

>yes man
>not a PDQ-88b securitron

What a shame, I hate getting thrown back into /trash/ when Luanfags start bombing.

>Various bombers
>Avatarfags
>People repeating the same argument/insult over and over for the sake of generating activity or seeking some kind of identity
>CC's are gone
>Hiatuses out the ass
>The only thing to look forward to are Lolafag's embarrassing life stories.

How the fuck do you guys manage?

Kek

We've been starting to have an HG in our threads, but that's a huge risk due to an assblasted Luanfag that bombs because Luan doesn't win the Games, aside with that; we still like to make fun of Pyg and Kysfag for about half the thread's life, he gets asshurt then bombs the thread with Leni. We have had 5 bombs in the last 24 hours.

>SB99 is gone
Tragic...

>Living off Hunger Game life support
How far do you all plan to fall?

We've fell past all hopes of being a normal general anymore I can tell you that much.

>This
He moved towards doing OK KO.