So Wally now has the power to stop and reverse time. What are they trying to do here with his new power set...

So Wally now has the power to stop and reverse time. What are they trying to do here with his new power set? He just left the Titans too. Is he going to solo? Is DC actually planning something here or are they just writing as they go?

>DC
>Doing anything with Wally post Flash: Rebirth
Sorry user, we're going to be forever trapped in Barrytown USA.

He is seriously a bad character that needs to despair again.

>inb4 don't judge him now! He was good 15 years ago!
I don't care.

>characterfag autism at an all time high because Wally is now black
>bring back Wally
>mumble shitty explanation about why there are two Wallys
>autism levels go back to normal
>forget about Wally
>hope characterfags don't notice he is gone

Titans is bad

Also yes Wally will probably get a solo because Johns has been wanting to expand Flash like he did Green Lantern for ages now
Enjoy Speedforce ft Wally drawn by Booth

>Wally will probably get a solo

No he won't. DC wants Barry to be THE Flash and they don't want to confuse people by having two Flash books out there.

Wasnt that Daniel West's entire shtick as a Reverse Flash? I dont see how a new powerset helps Wally's current state

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'd have had no problem with black Wally if they'd kept him peers with Dick and Roy and Kyle

Racebending plus deaging plus that shit chrome future suit was too much bullshit at once

The funny thing is that kid wally has become a better character in Rebirth than wally currently is.

Don't worry, new Wally will go back to being shit once he's out of the Deathstroke book, which sounds like the next issue.

It's still more than what wally got so far.

Can't we just call Old Wally The Crimson Comet to help avoid confusion?

I think it's better to kill him off for good.

And I wish that would kill the titans franchise with him too.

They don't need to kill Titans, just rid it of legacy characters. No classic TT characters, definitely no Robins. Start over with a new crop of characters.

Kill all cartoons and adaptations with fire already, though.

At this point I realize that DC doesn't want to do anything with Wally, which is a shame. Why the fuck bring him back and make him a central character in the Rebirth book?

I'm just hoping they will at some point address his knowledge of the Pre-Flashpoint universe, and would love to see any mention of his Kids.

I find it very unconvincing that he hasn't been trying to contact his former JLA pals (especially Superman), or trying to put the pieces together of everything that's happened to the universe, and the stolen years.

DC has an amazing opportunity at character development with Wally, but for some reason they are leaving him to rot.

>DC wants Barry to be THE Flash

That's a lame ass excuse, they can HAVE Barry in the main book, JL, and wherever else they want. Titans is where they could develop Wally (aside from that shitty Kadabra arc).

>I'm just hoping they will at some point address his knowledge of the Pre-Flashpoint universe, and would love to see any mention of his Kids. I find it very unconvincing that he hasn't been trying to contact his former JLA pals (especially Superman), or trying to put the pieces together of everything that's happened to the universe, and the stolen years.

This ship has sailed. Superman: Reborn tied it up with a Jurgens style knot

I guess with Reborn they were trying to simplify things, but in the end it left more questions than answers, for anyone that actually follows lore in comics.

Pic related was one of the most promissing moments of the whole Rebirth storyline, and now I guess nobody remembers it anymore. Wated opportunity.

>Wally now has the power to stop and reverse time
YES, YES.....A BETTER HERO!!!

>Enjoy Speedforce ft Wally drawn by Booth
I'd be up for that, senpai.

By which I mean: I don't really give a shit about Wally and I desperately want Booth off of Titans.

>Literally the most realistically developed character DC ever wrote
>H-He's boring!
Also
>15 years ago
Considering he has been gone for nearly that long it's hardly a real complaint.

He is also a better characters than Barry. He started out the worst and is becoming the only decent character in the Flash.

Titans is better than the mediocrity that is Flash Rebirth. I would rather have boring plots with fun character interaction than retarded plots and retarded characters.

I like the fact he can turn back time. I think they're trying to give Speedsters more personality to their power sets because of Speedforce. Doesn't Barry's shitty twins also get their power from the Speedforce which allows them to create tornadoes?

Zoom got everything he wanted. he wanted Wally to suffer, he wanted Wally to experience loss. He has lost his entire life, his entire world.

I wonder if this is just a coincidence or if DC is smart enough to capitalize on this.

Solomon wanted all that to happen to Wally because he wanted to make him a better hero...you can said that he wanted a REBIRTH for Wally

I really hope Wally does stay out of titans. Wally didn't really work with the rest of the team. He needs a solo or should be used in the Flash book more but if neither of these things happen it makes sense to just end his suffering rather than dragging out one panel at a time every month.

I want nothing in this world more than to read an issue where Solomon reminds Wally of his kids existence and instead of killing Wally while wally is in complete and total anguish, he tries to motivate Wally to get revenge what has taken it all away from him.

>fun character interaction
What fun about their teenage drama interactions?

>the most realistically developed character DC
That's what wally fans believe.

Seeing Wally and Dick bro it up or Garth and Speedy's be lovable idiots.

It is. He is a character that wasn't designed in an executive room but aged almost in real time and developed and changed naturally because of it. You can't say the same about any other JL member. In fact that is something you only sort of see with other side kicks.

Solomon never wanted to kill Wally, he wants him to suffer to make him better (is the base line for the character), kill his wife, his kids, his friends etc. but not him, is that kind of psycho.
Also right now Wally powers are more closer to Zoom than Flash or Pr. Zoom.

This would be fucking amazing.

Yeah but now Wally has suffered all he could. I can't imagine Solomon not being happy with how it is. I honestly think Wally is in the state that Solomon always wanted.

You mean Wally fanboying about how "great" Dick Grayson is while Garth and Roy acting like sore losers? Yeah, it's so "fun".

Since I've read zero Flash before and I was thinking of picking up Rebirth Flash would I be completely lost if I read Abnett's Titans? Currently really enjoying his Aquaman but considering the first volume is all about the return of Wally West I just don't think I'd appreciate the reunion.

Can Orion outrun the Flash(any variants), where does he rank on who is faster?

Did you read the issues? Yeah there was a love triangle thing that lasted 1 issue but most of it is just them hanging out or being friends.

>Picking up Flash rebirth
Don't. It's all Silver age Barry references It also isn't very good, you would be really lost. Seriously start with Waids or Wally's first Flash run.

What friendship? They literally have the worst dynamic in the entire Rebirth line.

>I honestly think Wally is in the state that Solomon always wanted.

The fact is that there is HUGE potential for Wally rebirth storylines, given all of his history, and him being able to recall some aspects of his past life. He is the one character that embodies Rebirth and unifies Pre and Post flashpoint continuity. He is the one legacy character done right.

And yet it seems DC has no intention of doing anything interesting with him.

The sad truth is that DC brought him back solely to shut Wallyfags up. Then they complain, they can go "we brought him back, he's out there, what more do you want?"

He is too complicated and not Batman like enough for DC. Barry was turned to be darker. That is what DC wants. They don't want anything getting in the way of casual movie dosh.

You see DC fanboys use this exact line.
>Why are you complaining?Hhe is a character in TITANS!
Waid left because of how BS DC treated Wally.

I don't care if Booth does it so the joke's on you, my friend.

The Dec solicits got leaked and Wally dies.

Gonna laugh when the Titans book's sales get slashed in half. Abnett a shit.

>The sad truth is that DC brought him back solely to shut Wallyfags up.
Well, this why DC has no plans for him. Because they never wanted him back in the first place.

I think kid Wally has potential to be a good character if someone put enough efforts in him.

Titans is just a containment book for these characters DC has no idea what to do with. It is completely irrelevant.

Deathstroke's Defiance team as better character interactions than Titans does.

He said Rebirth Flash, I think he meant the current run.

Also, The Flash got completely shafted by the name of the relaunch. At least with GL there isn't technically a book called Green Lantern: Rebirth.

Nah, Johns only brought the real Wally back so he could use him to sell and market his big Rebirth story. It was like when he used exposing Nightwing's identity in Forever Evil to sell that event, but Johns didn't give a shit about following it up and had no plan to do so just like with Wally here.

Are you serious or just baiting? Not that Death matters in the DC universe though.

Why would you need to stop and/or reverse time when you can run so fast that you can travel through time?

Seems redundant

But Dick's been a horrible leader, gets his ass kicked in every encounter, and has been worthless in the book. Not like Dick is getting a great showing or anything. Garth and Roy being shit are just part of their characters.

>I was thinking of picking up Rebirth Flash would I be completely lost if I read Abnett's Titans?

They don't really overlap outside of like 2-3 issues. I like it well enough though.

>Can Orion outrun the Flash
Orion from the New Gods? nah, Lightray was the speedy new god and no.

the Flash (which ever one DC says is THE Flash) is the fastest thanks to speed force hax.

just gonna ignore Didio wanting to kill Dick for years?

They trying so hard to give Wally something that different him from Barry.

>Nah, Johns only brought the real Wally back so he could use him to sell and market his big Rebirth story. It was like when he used exposing Nightwing's identity in Forever Evil to sell that event, but Johns didn't give a shit about following it up and had no plan to do so just like with Wally here.

This cannot be true. I seriously fucking hope it's not true. Johns wanting Wally is the only reason I have hope for his future in Rebirth.

Wally has not exhausted his relevance yet!

Priest's idea for him (naive kid who trusts people too easily and wants a father figure because Daniel and Barry are shit) is a good angle but that means he probably can't be put into the Flash books because Barry would fix him.

>But Dick's been a horrible leader, gets his ass kicked in every encounter, and has been worthless in the book. Not like Dick is getting a great showing or anything
He is, but the last issue has Wally singing Dick praises on how great leader and person he is. It was really a cringe worthy.

Flash is shit. Superheroes are shit. Comics are shit. Everything is shit!

Stop liking it!

new Wally was in Flash plenty tho.

>wally was reduced to be dick's bitch
Bringing him back was a mistake.

Yeah before Priest's idea showed he can actually have a good personality.

WHO THE FUCK CARES

Wally is going to die on Titans #16 in October so black wally may live on, because of "muh tv series"

Rebirth Flash isn't very good user.

Who is Wally going to write a letter to on the team and complement? Garth? The team is so shit that there was no other option. It's been years now of stories with these characters going all the way back to Titans Hunt and half the cast has barely interacted with each other.

>Solomon

Guys, I know it sounds stupid, but it's actually "Zolomon".

>Insert Fuck you Damary Suewayne pic

Fuck you Damian Wayne

The TV series is still popular? No wonder CW kids read New 52 and Rebirth Flash. They have really low standards.

Eh, Wally's died before. I'm pretty sure it won't be permanent. Also, him dying would probably be a real gutpunch for Barry, given all the shit Barry's been going through lately.

He was pretty good in the Christmas special, the "Kid Flash of Two Worlds" issue and the Captain Boomerang two-parter. Priest's the best, but Williamson shown that he can write Kid Wally pretty good, unlike Barry, with whom he just copies the fuckup whiner Barry from the TV show.

How about just apologizing to the team for leaving and trying to explain his reasons instead of singing Dick praises that he doesn't deserve?

>adaptation TV show of comic book X is more popular than comic book X, for any X

Welcome to the 21st century.

f you are going to start with Flash you should start with it's best/most important runs, don't start with Rebirth which is a 6/10.

>Wally is going to die on Titans #16

He will probably be revived by black Wally. Cover on Titans #17 shows him being carried by Nightwing. Don't think he's dead, but unconscious.

he will die on December's solicitatons

TITANS #18
"The Rise of Troia"! Wally West is dead, the Titans are all but beaten and Donna Troy must go toe to toe with her worst nightmare-Troia-a twisted version of herself from the not-so-distant future, bent on destroying her friends and pushing Donna toward her own dark fate. Don't miss the stunning issue that's destined to change the Titans forever!
RATED T

>Don't miss the stunning issue that's destined to change the Titans forever!

So Wally classic will be up and running again by Spring then?

>Donna Troy must go toe to toe with her worst nightmare-Troia-a twisted version of herself from the not-so-distant future
I take it back, Titans is literally the worst rebirth book.

>Wally West is dead

No... No no no no no, come the fuck on, why the FUCK?!?!?! Was this all for nothing?!

If this is true I'm dropping it until it's confirmed they'll bring him back.

its black wally who warner will push due to the Tv series, forget classic wally

This is comic books, of course they will bring him back.

I think that Lightray is the new god of light and Fastbak is the new god of speed.

Maybe just Kill you and we can all be at peace.

>Be god of speed
>A random group of mid westerners on earth outrun you

I like it too, user.

>telling a real person to kill themselve over fictional character
How pathetic are you?

This
>Not telling a fictional person to kill himself over real character

Wally is more real to me than, you fictional user.

>TFW one day you will enter the speed force and finally visit Wally on his earth and cheer him up

> DC
> caring about Wally

ahahaha get a load of this fag

>Wally almost got a movie and a game
>TFW if they were released DC would have cared about him

>the most realistically developed character DC ever wrote
Wallyfags are absolutely delusional

Still better than black Wally.

Truly, Hunter Zolomon is Geoff Johns avatar.

He honestly isn't right now, Black Wally has been developed and is a good character while Wally is meandering in a mediocre Titans book with no direction. I like Strawberry Waly but he is straight garbage right now

>Black Wally has been developed and is a good character

I didn't know crying every single second counts as "character development".

All speedsters suck at the moment. No exceptions.

>Wally is dead!
>In a time travel story!
>Surely this will stick!

Wally's died like, three times in time travel stories WHERE HE IS THE MAIN CHARACTER.

>needs to despair
Disappear? Or do you want him to just fall into a pit of despair forever?