Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

B T F O
T
F
O

archive.is/lvGqy

YOU'RE GOD DAMN RIGHT IT IS!!

>I am mad. I am mad because I am scared. And if you are a woman, you should be, too. Emailgate is a bitch hunt, but the target is not Hillary Clinton. It’s us.

>The only reason the whole email flap has legs is because the candidate is female. Can you imagine this happening to a man? Clinton is guilty of SWF (Speaking While Female), and emailgate is just a reminder to us all that she has no business doing what she’s doing and must be punished, for the sake of all decent women everywhere. There is so much of that going around

>tfw TIME actually published this

I didn't have any respect for time before, but man... to what depths they will go to publish something like this...

>TIME

I'll take 'TIME magazine's "man of the year - 1936' for $1000', Alex.

I'm not even going to look but I bet it was the reich choice.

is TIME really this bad? this is moronic

God, what a rag

Wow, my record just got corrected so hard

>Women in charge of taking responsibility for their actions

I feel I truly understand Gamergate now.

protip women hate hillary way more than men do

2016: the year i can no longer discern legitimate discourse from satire.

This. Waaaaah an attack on me, is an attack on all people with a vagina.

This

Bullshit. She's polling relatively higher with them.

And its real also

>Time

its like Hillary is not allowed to divorce Bill... oh wait....

I'm a liberal and this is still one of the most cancerous things I've ever read.

Time is still a thing? I remember we used to get those magazines all the time at my house, but dropped them after they went full SJW/PC.

I'm surprised they're still afloat. Must be barely above water.

Tumbling down tumbling down tumbling dooooown

I'm done. Fuck this, I'm not visiting Sup Forums until after the election.

Has the whole "Sup Forums BTFO HAHAHHA" changed recently?
It used to be (mostly) legit critisism of certain aspects of Sup Forums, nationalism and traditionalism.

But recently I've only seen it used with posts as this one, with liberal claims and opinions that are so utterly retarded it does a 180 degree turn and just confirms that Sup Forums is right.

Are liberals so completely braindead they actually think this is valid critisism of Sup Forums, or is it just ironic shitposting at this point?

The only thing this proves is that women cannot be trusted with power. Both HRC and Huma fucked up with this shit. The only smart thing I've seen is a man, Wiener, using this to his advantage.

Why would you blackout the next of this absolute madman

>Attack on women

Bullshit. Bush did this same shit but he completely erased them all from existance.

They're really sinking to new lows, it's great.

>first potential female US president
>fucks it all up by being a corrupt bitch
>IT'S THE WHITE MALE'S FAULT, NOT ME

Do they not realize this is going to only push support further away from her?

People are tired of this screaming claim of sexism whenever something bad happens to a woman. AT HER OWN FAULT NONETHELESS.

welp. i guess i'm never taking Time seriously again. wait, did I ever?

It sure is an attack on women. Hillary, Huma, Donna, Debbie...

What if that's what theyre trying to do?

A criminal is a criminal regardless of gender. A four-star general was arrested for handling classified documents insecurely. Should Hillary be let off?

Is the press actually trying to tell you that your politicians are above the law? Hillary Clinton voters are complicit with corruption. If she gets in you deserve what's coming to you.

It is an attack on women.

Evil, power abusing, corrupt women who seem to be infesting the DNC and several levels of government.

If Hillary was a male she wouldn't have an army of self pitying feminists defending her and would be in jail

They just don't stop

This is all correct and okay to do

Well yeah. That's the point

Have you paid your white male tax recently? Had to pay my jizya yesterday haha insh'allah brother

Vote trump or leave

>tfw remember all the big names being linked with TIME PotY
>tfw they unironically gave it to Merkel

They even got BTFO on their own feed.

>CEO (((Joe Ripp)))

Should I even be surprised anymore? You know sooner or later even the goys will look at the insurmountable evidence and realise that when coincidences happen this much it goes way beyond pure chance and it's quite clear that there's trickery afoot.

Is that a guy?

Come on now, don't subject poor Iowa to this nonsense. She doesn't need to see the bullshit her country is actually credence to this liberal horseshit.

I'm allowed to simultaneously hate Trump and hate the growing far-left.

>MUH MUH MUH VAGINA
How can anyone take Time Magazine seriously anymore lmao.

This is getting out of hand.

IS THIS REAL LIFE

>no nipplestud

>Can you imagine this happening to a man?

Arrested immediately and sentenced to to hung for treason.

Okay, Trump bad, Hillary good, whatever, but why is this poorly written, biased piece of shit published by Time?

Get hanged, whore.

I don't know why they publish articles with no sources or facts

That sound like something from buzzfeed or jezebel

>MUH VAGINA