How does one man fuck up an Illuminati so hard...

How does one man fuck up an Illuminati so hard, that you accidently flush down nearly 175 years of hard subversion down the drain in less than 3 years?

What kind of fuckwit fucks up so bad? Are Liberals just so stupid or what?

Is he the fallguy of the Rothschilds? What will they do to him?

>Russia doesn't want anything to do with him
>Brexit
>Trump

Soros on suicide watch

The bad guys never win

>The bad guys never win

Really?

SOROS ON SUICIDE WATCH

I dunno. Why don't you consult the other 100 times Jews have fucked themselves out of power by getting too greedy?

They will let the peasants decide like in 1789
My suggestion pic related

Soros just wants to make a lot of money and he does it by creating problems and then being on site to get paid for the solution.

Let's not speak too soon here. The election is not over and the biggest turds have yet to be flung.

Assuming Trump is elected though, yeah, Soros on suicide watch

Soros' plan is to have a world order that will allow everyone to breed with each other so they can make the perfect radical jewish race in order for world peace.

Yeah hes a loser

>implying Soros isn't just the patsy they can burn if the public heat gets to be too much

He boiled the frog too quickly.

yup and then try this shit with our great grandchildren and they'll have to stop them by posting 8 dimensional hyper memes to alter the society controlling AIs consciousness

>How does one man fuck up an Illuminati so hard, that you accidently flush down nearly 175 years of hard subversion down the drain in less than 3 years?

He's nearing the end of his lifespan.

He had played the long game for decades. His downfall is his own mortality. He wanted and needed to see his plans come to fruition before he died. Every year its caused him to push hard and faster.

Probably just let him die of natural causes and honestly i think the rothschilds are drinking their own kool aid isnt one of the daughters a coal burner ?

I think so, dated two small time rappers

I hope so that means that I can fucking know the sweet feeling of busting in some Rothschild pussy

They lose all controll

His real plan all along was to facilitate the rebirth of the far right in the West.

>mfw Soros accompanies Nazies on their raids of Jews in his homeland of Hungary
>this inspired him to bring back nazies

Lol, they both look inbred, wtf, Arethe Rothschild's inbred or something

Wouldn't that ultimately backfire on him? Wouldn't it Get him and his family killed for not only being promoters of globalism, leftism, but also being Jewish?

They are extremely inbred. They don't practice it anymore but that's what decades of inbreding does.

this is the problem with the jews and their subversion.

they subverted so hard that they actually subverted themselves in the process. Many current jews dont do it for subversive purposes, they do it because they actually fucking believe their nonsense