This was a great finale, I liked this series more than Mystery Incorporated...

This was a great finale, I liked this series more than Mystery Incorporated. It even did a better Fred's father as a bad guy plot.

>Better mysteries
>better dynamics
>better designed monsters

It was all around better.

I'm starting to think the TTG writers aren't the only ones apparently shilling on Sup Forums.

This show's writing is typical unfunny sitcom trash, and saying it's better than the incredible heights SDMI reached is fucking laughable.

>incredible heights

It has a great myth-arc, sure. But the individual mysteries suck.

Some kinda do, but some are fucking amazing. And even when the actual mystery element sucks, often the rest of the episode makes up for it.

Tried a few random episodes.
The writing was not nearly good enough to look past how ugly the show is.

Waste of Kate Miccuci.

>some are fucking amazing
The only one that was even close to amazing was the Freak.

>Waste of Kate Miccuci.
What are you talking about? She did terribly compared to the previous VA, they should never have replaced her.

wow you sure love shit, you brain dead fucking retard

Micucci is fine, and a good fit in the Lego shorts I think.

Is it a Brickleberry on picrel or what?

wait they became fucking cops?

that's fucking awesome

Off the top of my head, I recall the Alice May episodes as being great too. Also Avocados was a great recurring character in that you kept expecting him to be responsible for the mystery.

And that's without mentioning the times the formulaic mystery element got subverted, the simplest example being the first Crybaby Clown episode.

>And that's without mentioning the times the formulaic mystery element got subverted

Yeah, because who wants straight mysteries in a scooby doo show.

I assume it's a calback to PNSD

But I meant without necessarily referencing the larger ongoing mystery, like in that example.

Ah fuck they did it. They fucking did it.

This finale was great, although it does still feel of cancellation.

I'm starting to think the SDMI writers aren't the only ones apparently shilling on Sup Forums.

SDMI's writing is typical unfunny sitcom trash, and saying it's better than the incredible heights BCSD reached is fucking laughable.

I don't think that worked out as well as you thought it would.

Got you to reply didn't it

which episode user

>shilling
fuck off back to Sup Forums and stay there with the other cancerous hate-everything anal warts

I also liked the gravedigger episode where the most obvious guy was the culprit.

Velma was unintentionally fucking hilarious in that one.

So what/when's the next incarnation?

Apparently they did waste any time getting the next one ready once Be Cool officially cancelled. So I guess soon.

Will S.C.O.O.B. be any good?

Out of all the design choices that they could've gone with, why did they choose Brickleberry? More people would've gave it a chance if it didn't look like shit

t. someone who only judged it based off its artstyle

They wanted something edgy