i.imgur.com/DHJdItx.jpg
>/sg/ daily event map OCT 26
i.imgur.com/4N7ecbM.jpg
>Mosul OCT 23
i.imgur.com/bSVCQOy.jpg

Developments OCT 31
>Three Russian submarines head to Syrian waters for Aleppo offensive
>Massive Tiger Forces convoy arrives in Aleppo
>Ankara halts airstrikes over northern Aleppo after Syria vows to ‘down Turkish planes’
>Syrian Army pushes deeper in Eastern Ghouta
>Syrian Army regains Minyan amid intensifying battles
>Kurdish forces capture several villages from Turkish-backed rebels in northern Aleppo
>Russians condemn jihadists for use of chemical weapons in Aleppo
>UN Envoy: Jihadist attacks against civilians
>Iraqi Army assault troops enter eastern part of Mosul city
>Iraqi troops rush through ISIS territory southwest of Mosul, liberate 11 villages

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8aAaReVn2I4
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
youtube.com/watch?v=1QzFzUVBLoI
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-child-soldiers-mosul-syria-300-hundred-a7388166.html
almasdarnews.com/article/un-80-percent-yemenis-need-humanitarian-assistance/
almasdarnews.com/article/houthi-ambushes-saudi-army-convoy-near-border-crossing/
almasdarnews.com/article/coalition-strikes-yemen-detention-centre-kill-60/
youtu.be/R5eyGosqUDw
rt.com/news/364634-turkey-halts-syria-airstrikes/
youtu.be/GrSH6QoI25Q
youtu.be/3WUM4mp1JxI
businessinsider.com/israel-grants-golan-heights-oil-license-2013-2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
youtu.be/A14r6PQYjUk
psychologytoday.com/blog/how-risky-is-it-really/201208/want-healthier-longer-life-stop-lying
almasdarnews.com/article/kurdish-forces-capture-several-villages-turkish-backed-rebels-northern-aleppo/
youtube.com/watch?v=Fgc0SLMFElA
twitter.com/islamic_front/status/793144496653467648
mentalhealthamerica.net/blog/dangers-stage-4-thinking-about-serious-mental-illnesses
youtube.com/watch?v=lNEbuo0BbZg
youtube.com/watch?v=osfKkFkmoQU
youtube.com/watch?v=VCyCy8MG2Ik
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M47_Dragon
m.yenisafak.com/en/world/turkey-russia-sign-landmark-agreement-on-syria-2556332
thetimes.co.uk/article/russia-sends-subs-to-syria-skp5slfjl
terrorism.trendolizer.com/2016/10/turkey-russia-sign-landmark-agreement-on-syria.html
yallasouriya.wordpress.com/2016/10/31/turkey-russia-sign-landmark-agreement-on-syria/
youtube.com/watch?v=92oTmcdnfx4
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37613273
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first, thread sucks

LUL

>must watch
THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets: youtube.com/watch?v=8aAaReVn2I4

Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg

Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8

Syria ambassador in USA: youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU

NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM

What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan) - youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k

HEY GUYS IM A KIKE EXPAT LIVING IN SOUTH AFRICA AND I'M ABOUT TO POST A BULLSHIT BIBLE QUOTE STATING ISRAEL SHOULD OWN ALL OF THE MIDDLE EAST HURR DURR I'M RETARDED LISTEN TO MY BULLSHIT

SOON
O
O
N

“To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates…”
(Genesis 15:18)

WE FUCKED THE HELLEN OUT OF GREEKS

God damn I love my warrior race.

We have a neighbor who thinks they are:

a) Hellenic
b) Orthodox
c) """enemies""" of Turks

I LOVE MY ALPHA RACE

First for Russian Blyat Carrier

>HEY GUYS IM A KIKE EXPAT LIVING IN SOUTH AFRICA AND I'M ABOUT TO POST A BULLSHIT BIBLE QUOTE STATING ISRAEL SHOULD OWN ALL OF THE MIDDLE EAST HURR DURR I'M RETARDED LISTEN TO MY BULLSHIT
Called it.

to take out the shitty hallowen theme do this:

-assuming you have ublock origin installed (best adblocker)
-go to my filters
-add this next line

s.4cdn.org/css/spooky.662.css

you are set

first time I catch him right before he did it !!!

T-90 in action in Aleppo

Addiotionally, add
s.4cdn.org/image/skeletons
to also remove the images of skeletons on top/bottom of page

Good evening /sg/. In wich phase the moderate beheaders are? How many kilopiles of dead jihadist today?

>Jihadist death toll in Daraa rises to 69 after failed offensive

>Syrian Army kills 50+ jihadists in failed Jaysh Al-Fateh advance in southwest Aleppo

>Bosno Sinjić @BosnjoBoy 27s28 seconds ago

>@BosnjoBoy (9) Situation the same. JFS has the least casulties, most dead from Ahrar & FSA factions. Offensive continues tomorow #Syria

thanx!

you should do it b4 you post the fresh bread link.

Story?

take a look at this lads:

>More than 300 Isis child soldiers have been killed in Mosul, human rights watchdog reports

More than 300 Isis child soldiers have reportedly been killed in the two weeks since Iraqi government forces and their allies launched an offensive to retake the northern Iraqi city of Mosul currently held by the terror group.

The UK-based Syrian Observatory of Human Rights (SOHR) has been informed the bodies of 40 Isis members killed in Mosul have been taken to the group's de facto capital, Al-Raqqah in the last 24 hours.

The watchdog said the majority of those returned are child fighters known as the "Caliphate Cubs".

>At least 480 Isis fighters have been killed since the Battle of Mosul began, SOHR estimates.

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-child-soldiers-mosul-syria-300-hundred-a7388166.html

Now if it was Assad.... he killed 300 kids in 2 weeks .. clinton herself would fly to bomb him

he's a tricky one. He just refreshes in catalog or something..

Noise

Red eyes finally!!

Questions time : Aleppo front

Why there is a so long blackout on militants medias ?
What are they preparing ?
This is obvious that they get multiples very recent high tech equipments, from the pictures of the last offensive spread on their accounts.
Can they breach West Aleppo seriously ?

u can beat him tho. if he is in the catalog he has to open the thread. you are already there.

its funny, because like a real autist he posts first on his own thread and only then comes back to tell everyone.

I usually tell everyone first for fair play then post.

Turkey will take Al-Bab, raqqah, tal riffat, afrin, manbij and k*rds will be btfo. Except in iraq where they will take mosul.

Halloween> Purim

Nusrah was not damaged in last fsa massacre.
Could very well have been a distraction.

>UN: 80 percent of Yemenis need humanitarian assistance

UN Under-Secretary-General and Emergency Relief Coordinator Stephen O'Brien told the United Nations Security Council on Monday that some 21.2 million Yemeni people, accounting for 80 percent of the population, needed some form of humanitarian aid.

almasdarnews.com/article/un-80-percent-yemenis-need-humanitarian-assistance/

>Houthi ambushes Saudi Army convoy near border-crossing

The Houthi forces carried out another successful ambush near the Yemeni-Saudi border on Sunday, killing scores of Saudi Army soldiers in the Al-Najran Region.

According to the Yemeni Republican Guard, the Houthi forces ambushed the Saudi Army convoy near the Al-Biqa' Desert after observing the latter's movements for several hours on Sunday.

almasdarnews.com/article/houthi-ambushes-saudi-army-convoy-near-border-crossing/

Jihadi Julian on suicide watch

Umm What? Have you seen the Iraqi Shia PMU attacking the western flank of Mosul lately?

>Coalition strikes on Yemen detention centre kill 60

Saudi-led coalition air strikes on rebel-held security buildings in western Yemen have killed at least 60 people, many of them inmates buried under the rubble of a detention centre.

The strikes late Saturday came just hours after other coalition raids hit three residential buildings in the southwest, killing 17 civilians.

almasdarnews.com/article/coalition-strikes-yemen-detention-centre-kill-60/

they should make saudi arabia pay for it

>Why there is a so long blackout on militants medias ?

Reports of submarine internet cables cut and instability in Syrian internet - various sources. News black out to some extent. A week ago they shipped more soldiers into the areas around aleppo than they have before. AK is also arriving soonish.
>What are they preparing ?
Operation Dawn of Victory. Likely a slow bulldozing of east aleppo with trick cruise missile shots, planes, and soldiers.
>This is obvious that they get multiples very recent high tech equipments, from the pictures of the last offensive spread on their accounts.
Can they breach West Aleppo seriously ?
WHo is they? SAA will breach and destroy East Aleppo. Rebel assaults on West Aleppo have outraged the UN and cost the rebels lives, equipment, leadership - but they will not manage to breach the cordon around the east. And even if they do - the trap has already begun to swing shut. They can surrender or die.

>Pentagon: The effort to liberate Raqqa will begin in a matter of weeks. ISIS is under pressure across Syria, Iraq. This is the right time.

Feed it with chechens

>stealthy rare

NEW SOUTHFRONT

SOUTH FRONT
O
U
T
H
youtu.be/R5eyGosqUDw
F
R
O
N
T

Oh yes... yeeeees

Feed me more jihadi symphatizer tears

I think its more a desperate attempt to stay relevant.

>rt.com/news/364634-turkey-halts-syria-airstrikes/

they dont call him The Lion for nothing

VIDEO

>Pakistan: Violence breaks out after police ambush PTI convoy in Hazro

youtu.be/GrSH6QoI25Q

VIDEO

SAA battle Jabhat Fateh al-Sham militants in western Aleppo

youtu.be/3WUM4mp1JxI

This type of person is always saying "let's be honest." Is that because it's unusual for them?

would have posted julian crying meme but I don't have it... so I post Assad

Reminder that the Iraq War/Syrian War/Arab Spring are Israeli instigated conflicts which has cost trillions of dollars (US and Russian predominantly) and hundreds of thousands of lives.

businessinsider.com/israel-grants-golan-heights-oil-license-2013-2

>A local subsidiary of the New York-listed company Genie Energy which is advised by [board members] former vice president Dick Cheney and whose shareholders include Jacob Rothschild and Rupert Murdoch -will now have exclusive rightsto a 153-square mile radius in the southern part of the Golan Heights.

>That geographic location will likely prove controversial. Israel seized the Golan Heights in the Six-Day War in 1967 and annexed the territory in 1981. Its administration of the area - which is not recognized by international law - has been mostly peaceful until the Syrian civil war broke out 23 months ago.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm

>A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm(commonly known as the "Clean Break" report) is a policy document that was prepared in 1996 by a study group led by Richard Perle for Benjamin Netanyahu, the thenPrime Minister of Israel.[1]The report explained a new approach to solving Israel's security problems in the Middle East with an emphasis on "Western values." It has since been criticized for advocating an aggressive new policy including the removal of Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq and the containment of Syria by engaging in proxy warfare and highlighting its possession of "weapons of mass destruction."

Daily reminder to Support Hezbollah

Bodies of Jihadist after failed attack on #SAA al-Majoorah Base near #Ibta , # Daraa

>80 percent of Yemenis need humanitarian assistance

UN-Planes dropping sacks and sacks full of Kat

>based shia bros dying to defend houses of christ
Send the one of the guy saluting the Maria statue also

Got you irishbro

Yo Columbia bro you think you can idenitfy this Kata'ib Hezbollah song in this video starting at 3:26 youtu.be/A14r6PQYjUk

I know a whole bunch of Kataib Hezbollah & related factions songs and I dont recognize that one at all

pretty late in my corner of the world, heck i didnt even followed whats going on in moldova... good night /sg/

all these different flags gives it an almost feudal feel

*cringes*
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92862914/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/94246936/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/94765370/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/94893840/

Bonus read:
psychologytoday.com/blog/how-risky-is-it-really/201208/want-healthier-longer-life-stop-lying

Oh bro, I remember you posted this vid some months ago trying to get the name of the song.
I'm sorry, I don't know much of Kataib's songs.

But in change, take a pic of Hezbollah and SAA soldiers putting the Virgin Mary statue in her place after the battle of Malloula

Thanx for the pic holland bro

overwhelming autism

dont mention it m8

>ALEPPO, SYRIA (11:05 P.M.) - The Kurdish-led "Syrian Democratic Forces" (SDF) continued their advance in the northern countryside of Aleppo on Monday, capturing several hilltops and villages from the Turkish-backed rebels.

>According to the official media wing of the Syrian Democratic Forces, their fighters managed to capture the villages of Fafin, Halisah, Hasin after a fierce battle with the Free Syrian Army (FSA) and Jabhat Al-Shamiyah (Levantine Front).

>With the seizure of these three villages in northern Aleppo, the Syrian Democratic Forces are in prime position to push north towards the Turkish border-crossing.

>As a result of this advance by the Kurdish-led forces in northern Aleppo, the Turkish Army is likely to intensify their operations in order to strengthen their positions near the border.

almasdarnews.com/article/kurdish-forces-capture-several-villages-turkish-backed-rebels-northern-aleppo/

>mfw Turkshit army is being BTFO by kurdshits militias in North Aleppo

dat audio mane

any other songs youve been trying to find?

nusrats realized theyre losing so theyre going to use other groups as sacrifice to preserve their own strength after the inevitable loss? thats a saudi tactic if ive ever seen one

whats this my chuckleheaded friend?

tfw no roach boypussc to fucc

youtube.com/watch?v=Fgc0SLMFElA ambushed in the middle of nowhere

diglet tactic used?

based Glockman will Make Aleppo Great Again

it goes far deeper than mere oil, don't be silly

They are painting it!

SAA T-90s operating in Aleppo

Ahrar al-Sham's report of the first stage of breaking the siege of Aleppo

twitter.com/islamic_front/status/793144496653467648

next stage:

>mentalhealthamerica.net/blog/dangers-stage-4-thinking-about-serious-mental-illnesses

>flags with hussein on them
[triggered]

What's wrong with that?

in Europe when a bunch of mislead kids want to rebel against the system, they become anarchists or neonazis or maybe some sjw type activist

in the middle east they end up like this...

A lot of 'European' kids end up in Syria too

>not staying up all night for the happenings

night anyway user

they cant push turks back, only isis

youtube.com/watch?v=lNEbuo0BbZg

oh whats that?? houthis with fifty cals? oh gosh

youtube.com/watch?v=osfKkFkmoQU

a technical WITH A FUCKING CHAINGUN???

youtube.com/watch?v=VCyCy8MG2Ik

lmao nice forts, saudee

>*CHEWS*

i was confused. then i got it. u a good citizen.
such autism. well done. you get a star.

did anything happen today or is it just shitposting in this thread

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M47_Dragon

Not sure if Iran produces a reverse-engineered version or not

What happenings, it seems quite quiet.

What is this shit?

>High-level government sources told Yeni Şafak daily that a new map will be drawn including the Aleppo, Idlib, Latakia, Raqqa, Al-Hasakah and Dery ez-Zor provinces of the country.
>The essence of the deal will reportedly allow Turkey-backed forces to enter Aleppo and Assad forces will withdraw from the city. The prewar demographic structure would be taken as the base of this project.

m.yenisafak.com/en/world/turkey-russia-sign-landmark-agreement-on-syria-2556332

ohhh, thats what it is! i knew those front/back parts didnt look right

I said it before but these guys are like outer heaven, minus Big boss.

honestly tho, how do aleppo defenders have a chance against this?

thetimes.co.uk/article/russia-sends-subs-to-syria-skp5slfjl

based

check my OC

THIS IS /SG/ PEOPLE SHITPOST WHILE REPORTING THE NEWS LEARN TO SIFT THROUGH IT

kekkk

I like it

Follow the twitter. I post all my other OC and shit there

>m.yenisafak.com/en/world/turkey-russia-sign-landmark-agreement-on-syria-2556332

Interesting:

Also found:
terrorism.trendolizer.com/2016/10/turkey-russia-sign-landmark-agreement-on-syria.html
refers to same article.

and this

yallasouriya.wordpress.com/2016/10/31/turkey-russia-sign-landmark-agreement-on-syria/

which is the same article.

Other documents have shown that ypg is an ally of russia. meaning it could be another.

youtube.com/watch?v=92oTmcdnfx4

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37613273

could also be related to this.

but the source is a bit questionable. I don't really trust it.