Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/gUl5z
whatisdeepfried.com/category/cartoon/clarissa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You know it to be true.

anybody else's first boner? just me?

When's the sequel coming out?

When she stops with the lobster hands.

How far up does he rank on the villain scale? I mean, he's no Maleficent or Chernabog but in terms of Sup Forums villains he's pretty fucking scummy, despite being just a perverted pedo Dad.

I think it's the shit-eating grin

It's was weird for me too.

BIG
MEATY
CLAWS

Jimmy is the only character I enjoy imagining having a shit adulthood. Yes, even Kevin gets a decently happy end as far as I'm concerned, because at least he was up front about his treatment of the Eds.

But Jimmy deserves nothing. He deserves to grow up with a crush on Sarah, only to find out that she has never and WILL never reciprocate because he's "too much of a good friend". He deserves to spiral out of control as Sarah dates and eventually marries someone else, becoming a drunkard and a loser who constantly tries to subtly break Sarah and her husband up. He deserves to have his friendship with Sarah fully destroyed when one night he drunkenly tries to seduce Sarah, leading to a physical altercation wherein Jimmy (still convinced that he's the only "right" guy for Sarah) forces himself on her (mostly trying to make out, he's too much of a wimp to actually be a rapist). He deserves to sit in a broken down apartment with a bottle of cheap whiskey in one hand and a loaded revolver in the other, praying to himself that this is the day the booze gives him the courage to blow his goddamn brains out.

What are your ideal adulthoods for the other characters?

Why would Jimmy have a crush on Sarah? Or any girl, for that matter? Jimmy is kind of gay.

this is such an aggressive, spiteful fanon towards a fictional character, and yet it all falls apart because you think jimmy had a crush on sarah

>Jimmy
>Straight

Stop projecting yourself on Jimmy.

If the boomerang ended up with Kevin, Nazz, Johnny, and the Kanker sisters, how would it have made them behave?

>Kevin
Stereotypical nerd
>Nazz
Boy-hungry slut
>Johnny
Nature-hating misanthrope
>the Kanker sisters
Modest girls who act incredibly shy around the Eds

I wonder what Jimmy's fat folds smell like haha

wut dis from

>>the Kanker sisters
>Modest girls who act incredibly shy around the Eds
Cute. CUTE!

Clarissa.
Have a peek at the latest story involving the plucky lass and her doting, loving father.
imgur.com/a/gUl5z

And when you're done, see more here-
whatisdeepfried.com/category/cartoon/clarissa/

Shit that was depressing.

Remember that episode were Jimmy frame all the Edd's when the only punishable was Eddy

>all those noises that accompanied him as he waddled and jiggled

If you wanted to get back at somebody, wouldn't you want to get back at their closest friends too?

Mickey.
Always like a black male to cuck his white bootlicker friend.

except nazz is supposed to be a hippie, her opposite self would be a strict conservative girl

At first I thought you were talking about Jimmy Neutron and I was wondering who the fuck Sarah was.

More like conservative girl who is secretly boy crazy and wild when the parents aren't around.
Because current Nazz is laid back, but she's also pretty level headed and not boy crazy.

>except nazz is supposed to be a hippie,
She's not really one, though. Outside calling people "dude" she doesn't exhibit any hippie-like behavior.

No, psychopath.

My thoughts

>Kevin
Boomerang makes him apologize to 5he Eds for all the times he's been a jerk and admits that he thinks they're cool.

>Nazz
She goes from being down-to-earth to crazy and hyperactive. She'll say whatever random thing comes to mind and is eager to partake in the Eds schemes.

>Johnny
Johnny ditches Plank and is open about how he feels about everyone. He's more critical and blunt to the other kids than he is with the Eds.

>Kanker sisters
Kankers are shy and soft spoken about their affections for the Eds

Nass is the chill next-door girl
Boomerang would make her an uptight bitch