User finds the Omnitrix!

OK Sup Forums! What would you do if you found the Omnitrix?
>Would you be a superhero?
>Would you be a villain?
>Join The Plumbers?
>Use the Omnitrix as a get rich scheme?
The possibilities are endless,
(Also assume you're in their universe)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4xyezsmNNUc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

benevolent dictator

Become the president

I'd turn into Alien X and plunge myself into a reality I'd actually enjoy.

one with even more useless arguing that Sup Forums?

I'd put it down and walk away. I'm too scared of the pressures and obligations I'd get for picking it up, and I don't want alien shitfucks chasing me for the rest of my life.

Here's a better question... can I transform into female aliens?

Fuck around endlessly. Fake out cryptid hunters, bewilder shopkeepers by buying groceries in alien form, create shitty hoax videos on the internet, masturbate furiously, in all of my new varied forms , hell maybe even pretend to be a new alien delegation and go meet some heads of state.

What's the point of having so many forms if you don't have fun with them, right?

all the above

every superhero's a villain to the "bad guys", who doesn't need a plumber every once in a while and do you know how hard it is to get one of those fuckers to come out and fix anything? and nobody who figures out how to get rich quick waits

not that it matters. the thing is obviously a cheap, crappy, gaudy watch ...

essentially this, plus using some forms to make incredibly mundane shit slightly easier

You have to convince the two arguing heads inside the alien to also change the universe.

I would've tried to find a feature that could turn me into a qt grill.

You could use ghost freak to possess one.

>using Ghostfreak
We all know how it turned out for Ben.

XLRape

I'd be both a villain and a hero. Use some forms for villainy and some for heroics. If someone makes me mad or I see something that I don't like or just flat out bored i'd go rob a bank or fuck someone's day up. I'd lean more towards hero since that was always my dream but being an asshole is much more fun and you gain more for committing crimes.

I've always considered myself an asshole, if I got wishes from a genie I would be selfish.
If I got superpowers from a glowing rock or some shit, I'd be a villain.

If I got the Omnitrix, I think I'd actually do good, because I know that some day aliens will come looking for the thing and if I'm Hitler they'll probably liberate the planet from me. And I'm not going to lie, being in a fancy alien-superhero league is a dream comming true.
And of course, have mindbreaking, alien sex.

Generally do what Ben did. Just be a hero 'n shieet. I'd contact the other powered individuals around the country and build a team.

desu I'd proably only use it to impersonate the blacks

Seconding this.

Ultimately, you'd probably have to use it for good, or else be prepared to have its creator start sending bounty hunters after your ass to get it back.

Unless you intend to kill the guy I guess. But then nobody would be around to save you when you inevitably fuck something up, like accidentally activate the self destruct mechanism

No one wants to turn in starfire? tsk tsk, for shame anons. The only right answer

Ghostfreak got ok after Ben exorcist'd him from the watch. In Omniverse he got complete control over the form.

Unless you're already a girl, you wouldn't be turning into Starfire. Best you can hope for is either a feminine trap species like pesky dust, or one that has separation of the sexes, like big chill.

none of the above

I don't want that vilgax cunt coming after me for the rest of life. It's not worth it tbqh.

Yeah, and how many times did he try to kill Ben before that happened?

Vilgax is a jobber

Vilgax wasn't a jobber when he first showed up. For the entirety of the first series, he was the biggest baddest dude around, and was a real legitimate threat.

You can blame AF/UA for starting his downward spiral, but not completing it. Because lets face it, it was clever as fuck to trick an eldritch abomination into granting him super powers. The nail in the coffin was omniverse, where a simple snarl from Ma Vreedle sent him scurrying away like a little girl.

And its a damn shame, because if they didn't keep bringing him back multiple times in a series, he could have kept some of his threat level. It isn't necessary to have him team up with every mid level bad guy to boost their threat level. All it does is make Vilgax look pathetic.

Ok admit it - who here would accidentally cause the end of the world by trying to unlock more alien forms?

>Get Omnitrix
>Go to Codon Stream, remove Celestial Sapian DNA, but not before memorizing the location of the forge of creation and the Map of Infinity.
>Get Ozmosian DNA, use Omnitrix to re-calibrate my DNA with said Ozmosian DNA
>Get map and go to forge, molest baby Alien X
>Get powers, minus annoying voices.
>Get Biomnitrix and combine power with Atomix to make Atomic-X and then get Ascalon cause why not?
>????
>Profit!!!

I'd fuck hot alien girls since all of the Omnitrix forms are apparently very attractive.

But would you convince them to sex you up in both your alien form AND your human form?

>Even in fatasy user is still a big faggot
i mean holy shit dude

That's supposing that user gets to go into the fantasy knowing everything about what the Omnitrix bearer has to deal with. I'll be honest - if I could know in the fantasy what I do now, I would probably give it to somebody else too, with the caveat that I got to be their sidekick. All the adventures, only a quarter of the people trying to kill me.

You enjoy arguing with two floating masks?

Maybe,if theres an all female species As far as I know you're just an alien version of yourself

>And this one wants to be the sidecuck
dude at least try to be a little less of a coward

I'd mostly use it for petty crime and the occasional heroing.

There's not much I desire in this world honestly. Steal stuff I want,chill out the rest of my days in my hideout. Do the occasional hero thing in case im bored and to keep my skills up.

I just want the original 10 except replace Stinkfly with Eyeguy. Stinkfly fucking sucks.

>Implying best boy Rook was a coward

dude, you're not even trying

Turns you into the prime of each species.

So no.

Shouldn't all the aliens be female then?

>Literally just pick a side at random each time after hearing the case
>Get through it all quickly
>Bring up your topic that negates all of there previous rulings
>Never pick that alien from the watch again

Turns you into the prime example of the species, but you keep your gender. So Ben as Wildvine looked one way, but Gwen as Wildvine looked another way

the human race is so fucking out of its' league in "their universe", you'd be obligated to jump the first ship to one of the many fucking inter-galactic civ's and steal as MUCH tech as you can: distribute it freely across earth.

if i found that thing and came to the knowledge of 'it's made up of dna from a shitton of dangerous smarter more advanced species from all over the universe BY one of said-species' and we're like cavemen, i'd fear for our little planet.

First thing I'm doing is trying all the forms, doing some testing and making careful measurements.

Then I'm going to transform into something fun mid-sex. Everything else is an afterthought.

>the self destruct mechanism

Could someone remind me why is this a thing?

I'd turn myself into an actual human.

You'd just turn into the prime male Tamaranwan

I wanna say it was so that if somebody like Vilgax got his hands on it, Azmuth could destroy the Omnitrix and the bad guy along with it. It did have vocal controls, so he'd only need to be within shouting distance.

Sorry dude. You have to stay your own appearance if its your species.

Humans already become a super advanced world by the time Ben becomes an adult, why worry about them?

Rape Gwen using all alien forms.

yeah: because he had it to save the universe from big bads and impress other races into diplomacy. assuming any of us get it it'd mean he wouldn't.

Eh, it depends. We've seen loads of species that are stronger than us, but that's mainly because we're only really introduced to species that Ben either fights as, or who are capable of fighting him.

There are loads of other species who are just as pathetic as us, if not more so. We just don't really focus on them

Anyone else did the omnitrix template?

Some of those aren't even aliens you faggot

How would Ben do if he was dropped into the Warhammer 40k Universe?
He'd probably side with the Tau considering the notion of transforming into a Xeno is extremely heretical.
>Upgraded Imperium Technology
>Necron Ben
>Hilarious Ork Shenanigans

The point of the template is having characters or things from other media

>Assume you're in there universe
Well, with this knowledge I'd have to pretend to be a hero at least long enough to get the upgraded version of the watch, or I could use the Galvan DNA in the watch to try and create my own. In this scenario I'd assume I only have so long before someone comes for the watch, so I better make some friends.

The plumbers would be a safe bet.

You got the blank one?

They'd all try to kill him for attempting to disguise as a different species than he actually is.

Sure. So add fucking Superman or Peridot or Starfire or any of the other aliens that are in various media. But a fucking pokemon? Not even an "alien" pokemon, but a goddamn pyroar? yeah no, sorry. you're a faggot

I don't really see Ruck as a sidekick, more like a partner for Ben

He gets put into the cross hairs of chaos because the Omnitrix is perfect for space Trickery,Fuckery, Fighting and Destruction.

I lost it a while ago, so sorry
That was another point of the template, they didn't need to be alien in the first place, just things you liked and wanted to transform into

>Omnitrix can have different languages
>We will never get a oil wrestler raf or a sumo wrestler raf

Nah, you'd be some sort of better/worse Callidus assassin. They'd love the hell out of you if someone didn't kill you for tech-heresy or because you somehow turned into a Bloodthirster or something.

Sidekick or partner, either way, it was a pretty sweet gig and one I'd be up for if I ever found the Omnitrix. Let somebody else have the glory and the homicidal maniacs, and I'll be the badass who saves the badass when the going gets tough

Fuck literally everyone, I'm gonna drop a major bomb on you cucks.

I'd use it to become a hero, well known and respected. Then after a few years, I'd make sure to start utilizing my powers and status to become a political figure. Finally, I'd retire as an untouchable millionaire, and use greymatter to further our species understanding of DNA.

>Greymatter
Hack the omnitrix for MC, and remove the limiter if I need to. After that, I guess I could jury rigg's Saw tier traps so that if people tried to kill me they'd get horribly maimed.
>Upgrade
Literally everything requires the internet, so I would be able to hack into the net and get any useful data I could gather. Also a great way to hitch rides, cause they wouldn't even know you're on.
>Gax
Presumably I'd want it to look like Pic Related, because it's objectively a great design. Also he'd be a extremely useful alien that works on all fronts.
>Clockwork
What's Azmuth or someone else gonna do if I travel into the past, that's right, nothing. Also a great way to multitask fighting crime. I could literally be in each nation at the same time, and it would help make people believe I'm not one person.
>Gravattack
Just a way to cross massive distances in short time, also useful cause he can control gravity.
>Gutrot
Chemical. Warfare. Also I could meme mustard gas into any enemies faces.
>Heatblast
Cause fuck it

>not picking Rath so you can shit talk your foes.

Come on man. You are not omnitrixin' at max efficiency here.

Its hard if you limit it to only ten, isn't it? Rath is fun, and Jury Rig is just the kind of little shithead that I'd want to turn into when I wanted to dick around and cause trouble.

That being said, I'd probably skip Clockwork. Azmuth might not be able to do anything about it, but Paradox will fuck your shit up and keep you trapped in a stable time loop. Your best bet for multiple people in multiple places would be for a spilitting alien, like Ditto or Echo Echo

Sheesh, even a kid could this job, why work so hard?

>I wanna say it was so that if somebody like Vilgax got his hands on it, Azmuth could destroy the Omnitrix and the bad guy along with it.

Yeah and the whole fucking universe too, isn't there a way to have an explosion that'd kill the user of the omnitrix WITHOUT destroying everything and everyone else?

My dear user, it was simply put in place to ensure there was no trace of the Omnitrix so nobody else can recreate the same mistake.

Gotta be thorough

Of course there is. The only reason it was going to destroy the universe is because Ben is a little shithead that kept slamming on it, and he somehow set the timer for like a month. That was a month's worth of time to gather energy and deliver a ridiculous payload of energy.

Later on he does exactly what I described. Vilgax gets his hands on the Omnitrix. Ben tells him to either hand it over or he'll destroy them all by engaging the self destruct mechanism and giving it a thirty second timer. Vilgax calls his bluff and winds up exploding along with the onmnitrix.

In retrospect, ben probably should have set the timer for a minute to make sure Vilgax was totally gone, but that probably would have killed Ben too

Technically, the omnitrix works by species I think, so while it'd probably work on Pyroar, Hoopa, Omnitraxus and Zygarde, user's already a human so the others wouldn't really work

He could probably get some Mewman DNA tho, those are apparently way stronger than Humans

I thought Mewmans are essentially humans from another dimension. The royalty is strong as fuck, but they also have access to magic. The commoners look like regular commoners, scared by monsters who get their asses handed to them by a 14 year old boy with strip mall karate lessons.

Pokémon are a bit trickier, since it goes based on sentient species. According to WoG, humans aren't the only earth species that the omitrix has in its database. It also has mice and dolphins, as well as one other mystery species. Pokémon ARE pretty smart, at least as smart as a human child. I imagine the Omnitrix would go apeshit if it ever got sent to the world of Pokémon.

I'd try reverse engineering it, and then manufacture the Earthly equivalent of it for Sup Forumsmrade use. There are physical limits that influence the shape and structure of possible technologies and computing systems, which provide very real avenues into attempting such a feat. The opportunity to even inspect such a device to uncover the merest glimpse of its secrets, both in principle and in practice, is value beyond measure.

>Also assume you're in their universe.
The alien is a thing of lies and false promises, offering gifts and trinkets, powerful technology, or alliances--all of which are ready lures for the weak-minded, avaricious, or infirm of faith in their fellow man. Alternatively, you could make a killing with trade if you partnered up with Argit.

>Mewmans are essentially humans from another dimension. The royalty is strong as fuck, but they also have access to magic. The commoners look like regular commoners.
It's a reference to Roger Zelazny's Chronicles of Amber series, with their dimension hopping dynasty, who happen to be afflicted with a bad case of chronic back-stabbing disorder.

If we're talking about threat levels, then yeah. Vilgax hits his highest threat level in the OS, then goes down a bit in UAF but still stays mostly consistent. But by OV, Vilgax's threat level gets flushed down the toilet. His only redeeming scenes are when he used the Chronosapien Time Bomb to destroy countless universes, killing countless people in the process. (Which was reversed in the very next episode, and then gets the shit kicked out of him by multiple Bens and a Gwen.) And the time he used Malware's armor to fight Ben.

But if we're talking about powerlevels, then UAF Vilgax and OV Vilgax (with Malware armor) are significantly stronger than OS Vilgax. Despite how they're portrayed.

>According to WoG, humans aren't the only earth species that the omitrix has in its database. It also has mice and dolphins

Yeah, that's basically why I considered Pokemon being something the Omnitrix could let you transform into

>I thought Mewmans are essentially humans from another dimension. The royalty is strong as fuck, but they also have access to magic.

I guess that's what the Omnitrix would turn you into, the best Mewman you could be, you probably wouldn't change much in the outside but rather in the inside since they already look like humans

I'll be honest. If they would have kept his only involvement in OV to the time war arc, he probably would have been fine. I didn't much care for his Malgax form. Even though he was strong, and wound up thrashing Ben until Skurd came back, I felt like the whole thing was a clusterfuck. Stick to one enemy, MAYBE two, and leave it at that.

>powerlevel vs threatlevel

That's another thing. I feel like no matter how strong you are, if you're not a THREAT, you're not a good enough villain. OS vilgax was better because he was not only the strongest villain Ben had faced, but he was also the most threatening. He thought nothing of curbstomping Ben and attempting to cut the kids arm off.

OV vilgax was strong in the malware armor, but he was also played for laughs multiple times.

Now, for a lower tier villain like Zombozo, or shit, even one who has had some sympathy scenes like Albedo, things being played for comedy is fine. But Vilgax was played as a straight up monster for all of the OS, and the attempts at sympathy they threw at us in AF were terrible at best.

It just never sat right with me I guess

There's a few holes in your plan.
1. The Codon Stream was stated to no longer exist. As when Ben used Alien X to recreate the universe, he accidentally removed it. The Omnitrix now receives constant updates from Galvan Prime.

2. Osmosians are not an alien species. Omniverse retconned Osmosians to be a term Servantis came up with to describe humans with mutant abilities. Osmosians are just humans who were born with special powers. And Aggregor was retconned to be a lab experiment.

3. If you somehow absorbed the power of a Baby Celestialsapien, you wouldn't need the biomnitrix. That's like being given Heatblast's fire powers but you still carry around a lighter.

And I think Azmuth destroyed Ascalon at the end of Ultimate Alien, I don't remember.

>Mewmans are humans
No. They are filthy bug abominations that have a human like form that they default to most of the time.

Pretty sure that's only the girls, and even then, only the royal family because they have magic.

Kinda like how Charmcaster has a dragon form

Yeah. I feel a villain's threatlevel and powerlevel should be roughly comparable. While a villain can be powerful, if they aren't treated as a threat, the audience won't care as much. Even if the villain in question is consistently one of the strongest antagonists of the franchise.

Funny you brought up Zombozo. His threatlevel in the Omniverse episode "Something Zombozo This Way Comes" was higher Vilgax's threatlevel in most of his Omniverse appearances.

I don't fully agree about the sympathy scenes. As they do show Vilgax does care for his people, despite being a monster who's done horrible crimes. The Alien Force episode "Ghost Town" does a pretty god job at that in my opinion.

So wait, does that mean that ALL humans with special abilities (barring half breeds like Gwen and Ester) are now considered Osmosian? Are Darkstar and Cooper still mutants?

I'd become the god damned Universe-Traveling Kamen Rider, beating the ever loving shit out of alien scum while Gackt,
Rider Chips, and Rika Matsumoto (all of whom I kidnapped and are forcing them to live on my ship against their will) are forced to sing various themes of my heroic deeds as I fight for peace and justice.

I'd also probably lie and fabricate my origin story as something like "Azmuth and his secret society of Ne'er-do-wells kidnapped me and performed horrifying experiments to create the ultimate unstoppable Cybornetic killing machine. Luckily I escaped before they had time to brainwash me into doing their evil deeds". It honestly wouldn't fucking matter. Who would argue with a Hero of Justice? I'll just kill them if they're defending that evil Azamuth.

Why stop there?
The people of the universe should pay homage to Justice and crown me as their ruler. I can bring order back. Anyone who so much as swipes credits from another alien will be punished accordingly. I'll have every execution performed personally by me, broadcasted everywhere for all to see. It's for the good of everyone to know that they must abide by the law or suffer Azamuth's fate.

Maybe I'll kidnap and fuck Gwen. I can do anything with my fucking watch

It would have been fine if they gave him a character arc. But that was one single episode, despite never having hinted at it before, and then it was never mentioned again.

It was just "Lol Vilgax saved a little girl"

>The Codon Stream was stated to no longer exist. As when Ben used Alien X to recreate the universe, he accidentally removed it. The Omnitrix now receives constant updates from Galvan Prime.
>I'll use Alien X to make a new one.
Osmosians are not an alien species. Omniverse retconned Osmosians to be a term Servantis came up with to describe humans with mutant abilities. Osmosians are just humans who were born with special powers. And Aggregor was retconned to be a lab experiment.
>Still, the Omnitrix would calibrate said DNA to accept them, since Humans are in said watch. I can have the Omnitrix update the data with Ozmosian DNA.
>If you somehow absorbed the power of a Baby Celestialsapien, you wouldn't need the biomnitrix. That's like being given Heatblast's fire powers but you still carry around a lighter.
I know, but until then, I would need the Omnitrix to get there, and even then, why wouldn't I want it?
>And I think Azmuth destroyed Ascalon at the end of Ultimate Alien, I don't remember.
He took it away, but I could get it back. How could he stop me?

man I hate all the fucking retcons

We don't know exactly. Both Darkstar and Cooper are confirmed to be mutant humans. But we're never told if they're Osmosians or not. Servantis said that Osmosians are what he called humans who were born with special abilities. I suppose it's possible Servantis would consider them Osmosians. As under his definition they would be.

>>Still, the Omnitrix would calibrate said DNA to accept them, since Humans are in said watch. I can have the Omnitrix update the data with Ozmosian DNA.
Not necessarily, no. As Osmosians are still human, they just have mutant abilities. But I guess it's possible.

>I know, but until then, I would need the Omnitrix to get there, and even then, why wouldn't I want it?
Because once you absorb the powers of a baby celestialsapien you could do pretty much anything. At that point, you could just give yourself any power you could possibly imagine. Including being able to transform into any of the biomnitrix's alien hybrids. (You don't even have any real limit to the number of aliens you could combine either.) A baby celestialsapien's power is all-around better than the biomnitrix. My "Heatblast carrying a lighter" example is actually an understatement here.

>He took it away, but I could get it back. How could he stop me?
Why would you even want it back? With a baby celestialsapien's power, you could create a million ascalons that are even better than the original if you wanted to. You wouldn't need to go ask Azmuth for it.

Super Hero and Plumber (Only if I can get off planet missions w/ my own ship included)
Also
Upgrade
Goop
XLR8
WayBig
Diamond Head
Swamp Fire
FourArms
Namekian
Ctarl-Ctarl
Altean

Eh whatever I found one digging through the archives. Here's mine, don't fucking judge me.

The fact that the omnitrix doesn't work like that at all triggers me

Like, I get that's the point but holy shit, it upsets me

I just wanna know who's bottom right

>Transform into grey matter to hack the omitrix to so I can unlock the the rest of theliens and have no cool down.
>Always transform into XLR8 to get to my college
>Always buy lottery tickets and transform into Greymatter to win the loottery
I'd just do mundane things have all the power in the world with these aliens I would sva esome lives if i'm ever in the area hell I could even become a movies star and play as monsters/alines in B movie flicks

Aside from what I siad my seconed option would be joining the plumbers becuase I would like to travel through space

youtu.be/4xyezsmNNUc

These transformations always seemed painful as fuck to me

>Trade Omnitrix for Ultimatrix
>Might controls everything.