Does summer care the most about morty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EDi8HF96Of8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, no one cares about Morty
Except Jerry

toxic rick cared about morty.

Threads real reason

Did she give him a pity handy after that?

You've seen how much shit Morty was responsible for. Beth didn't have her memories edited, she remembers everything she was around for. Her son is basically a micro-hitler at this point, although her father is much worse.

Out of the two Summer is probably guilty of less atrocities, although we all know the number definitely isn't 0.

summer is best character

Wait a minute, which claymation short is that?

Beth is probably also jealous of the fact that rick spends way more time with morty than he ever has with her.

Jerry is the only person that cares about Morty.

>No more than he loves Summer
Jerry a more covet manipulative predator that use emotions and sympathy to get his way. He's just too passive and cowardly to get anything otherwise.

She cares enough to recognize what Beth did was incredibly fucked up and cold

Taking that answer for "granite", aren't you, poster who definitely isn't Rick.

When will this meme end?

t. Jerry

>meme
Have you watched this show? Jerry is a terrible person just like everyone else. He might even arguably be worse because he's actively feeding off of people who are already suffering to survive, like a leech grabbing onto someone who broke their leg hiking in the woods.

How do you know her mind wasn't edited?

She was okay before this season.

You're just repeating what Rick said and its obvious to everyone who watched the show

It looks like a set of figures based off the inception episode.

>just repeating
Dude, it's clear that Jerry is a leech in season 1.

Yes part of a fake toy commercial

Rick and Jerry love morty too. Beth is the only one who doesnt love him.

Why do Rick and Morty have so much bobble head shit? They could have a really god legit toyline.

Because that's what sells, user.

But you're literally just repeating what Rick said.

Show me the scene where Rick said what I said word for word.

I care about morty you jerk!

youtube.com/watch?v=EDi8HF96Of8

Here.

Rick literally cares to much about Morty.

Funny, I don't see him repeating what I said. We share the same message but the words are different.

And she's better than ever this season.

When Jerry finally proves himself. It will happen so brace for it.

What's the problem with repeating what Rick said if it was the truth? Jerry may not be as bad as him but he's far from harmless and Rick just confirmed it by finding Jerry was in on a plan to fucking kill him. Even if he repented later Jerry cannot fake innocence or idiocy anymore, he's a coward backstabber which is arguably among the most dangerous kind of person you could hang around.

>What's the problem with repeating what Rick said if it was the truth? Jerry may not be as bad as him but he's far from harmless and Rick just confirmed it by finding Jerry was in on a plan to fucking kill him. Even if he repented later Jerry cannot fake innocence or idiocy anymore, he's a coward backstabber which is arguably among the most dangerous kind of person you could hang around.

Because rick didn't do anything to warrant that right?

because it isnt true? hes a bit spineless at times, but hes not a leech. beth stayed with him to have another child after
summer, so there was clearly something there between them, and as seen when theres no rick to be found is quite reliable for his family.

>he's a coward backstabber which is arguably among the most dangerous kind of person you could hang around.

you just described rick, the actual parasite in the smith family

>you just described rick, the actual parasite in the smith family
They're both manipulative, it's why beth went for jerry in the first place. He reminds her of her dad. Rick's pissed because A) jerry 'stole' beth from him and B) he finds jerry's form of manipulation beneath him and doesn't want to admit they have anything in common.
Rick is a mental manipulator, Jerry is an emotional one and we all know how Rick feels about emotion.

Yes, exactly. Rick views his care for Morty as a weakness

>there's something between two people just because they had several children instead of stopping after one
That's not how that works at all, user.

What do you think the Rick fans are? Parrots. Duh. They repeat whatever Rick says or think he would approve of because they think it makes them sound smart. Silly stupid parrots, trying to act like people.

>That's not how that works at all, user.
Something you need to share user?
There's no judgement here.
Faggot

>"Show me the proof"
>Proof is shown
>"Yeah, well so what?"
t. Rickfag.

>t. Repeats what he hears on Sup Forums instead of genuinely considering points offered simply because he disdains a person or character.
Tell us, how isn't Jerry a leech? Because in the TV show I've been watching and comics I've been reading, he gets punked for his welfare check by an animal, begs his daughter for money, can't hold a job, cries over everything, is willing to sacrifice his kids to home invaders, backstabs his father in law for personal gain, and is so hard headed and ignorant that he is willing to ruin a genuine bonding experience with his son over the status of Pluto's planethood, and then has the nerve to cry about not being respected by Rick or the family later on.

Jerry is terrible. He's a leech that would see his own kids killed to save his own life, and can't do anything for himself let alone his family.

What proof? I was told I'd be shown that I copied what Rick said word for word. That video is not that.
Nothing that I need to share, but you could take a look at the divorce rates and look for number of children among divorced couples in the US. Having two or more kids with a person does not mean that there was ever any sort of spark.
From what I've seen while growing up, in situations where the first child is an accident, I'd be more inclined to assume the second child and on can be tests to see if there is a spark, or one of the people in the relationship wanting to experience having a baby to raise again. Not necessarily two people actually having some genuine unending love.

Furthermore, if you really think Jerry and Beth had 'something' that strong do you honestly think Rick coming back could break that up? If that was all it took, there was nothing in the first place. It was a bed built on lies and coping.

>you just described rick, the actual parasite in the smith family
Rick is a selfish asshole but he's no coward and is very upfront when he wants someone out of his back. Also the point is not how bad Rick is. He could be the goddamn Devil and it wouldn't change anything about Jerry being a spineless backstabber. Shifting the blame is also a very Jerry thing to do.

That's not the point. Jerry conspired to take a another man's life behind his back, he's no better than Rick.

what manipulation? the only manipulative thing weve seen him do is appealing to summer to get money. people keep saying he manipulated beth but theres no proof of that,

>is willing to sacrifice his kids to home invaders

if that makes him leech, then so is beth

>backstabs his father in law for personal gain

after the fucker has backstabbed and poisoned the well on him? cant fault him for that

>and is so hard headed and ignorant that he is willing to ruin a genuine bonding experience with his son over the status of Pluto's planethood

he realized he was wrong in that case and was letting his inferiority with rick play out against morty

>He's a leech that would see his own kids killed to save his own life, and can't do anything for himself let alone his family.

beth has done the former, and its shown that without rick in his life hes a good provider

>Furthermore, if you really think Jerry and Beth had 'something' that strong do you honestly think Rick coming back could break that up?

if beth had a normal relationship with her father? it wouldnt have done anything to break them up. but since shes the type to let her kids suffer while playing up how great her father is? the longer rick is in the picture, the more dependent she becomes of him, and that has nothing to do with her family.

>Rick is a selfish asshole but he's no coward

what? sure he is. his whole play against jerry is a cowardly move. he came in and undermined the shit out of him, just like something a coward would do. a wormy coward who tossed away his daughter, then when someone else wants her, all of a sudden he desires her again.

>he's no better than Rick.

at least youre being honest

Summer and Jerry seem to be the ones that care the most about him. Beth... well, she is shit.

summer got a fat ass

>after the fucker has backstabbed and poisoned the well on him? cant fault him for that
I can when he attempted murder. Why people act like Jerry isn't accountable for all of his bullshit? His survival technique surely works better than I thought.

>I can when he attempted murder

are you upset at all the people rick did murder?

People don't see all the people Rick's killed as People

Why not? Are they retarded?

Because Rick is one of the protagonists so when he does a bad thing it's supposed to be cheeky and funny wub a lub dubdub

Jerry is a unfunny bad guy who hates fun and is mean so every time he does a bad thing real life consequences should be applied get schwifty schwoo

This sounds like a female attempt to understand male patheticness. Predator you got to be fucking kidding me.

Women have trouble believing men can ever be weak. Weakness, vulnerability, or lack of assertiveness is either played off as some sort of insidious ploy, or the sheer strangeness of it makes them feel disgust and hate. I've noticed a LOT of feminine fears and complaints are based on this kind of perceived insecurity, IE, I don't FEEL safe even though statistics don't back up my fears, I FEEL like men aren't taking me seriously, etc. It's all insecurity because men and women fundamentally do not and probably cannot understand each other

Anyone else despise Beth?

she is basically the worst member of the family

Difference is Rick wasn't cowardly about it. I'd rather see someone straight up be a dick and say they want you dead or be open about their intention than go through some elaborate cowardly scheme they can't even fully commit to and beg forgiveness for once they're found out. Like seriously, Jerry had the balls to kill a man one minute and the next he's crying and begging?

>can't even respond to half the points raised in the other post
>for those he does shifts the blame to Beth
Go to bed, Jerry.

There's a difference between being weak and actually needing help and being a leech using their weakness to play on the empathy of others.

Or are you stupid enough to assume every bum on a street corner with a sign actually needs help? Because that's what Jerry is.

Justin wants to make mountains of Chinese crap, it's like his fetish.

Peak sympathy was at Mr. Poopybutthole. It has been all downhill since. She's still way fuckable though.

Why does she love summer so much more than morty?

Beth got her way with raising Summer (I.E. ignoring her any time her behavior was undesirable) while Jerry raised Morty. She probably thinks she can tolerate Summer more.

To Beth, Morty is more "trouble." And he takes Rick's attention away from her.

Rick has killed more people than the Joker. Doesn't Sup Forums always rile up for Batman to kill the Joker already?

Oh my God it's like Sup Forums all over again
This board was a fucking mistake

Yes he has. I still don't see what any of that had anything to do with Jerry being spineless backstabber.

I'm saying that even if it's not the most elegant way of doing it, the person who kills Rick should be given a fucking medal.

Huh, you know I never really thought of that. For someone who is supposed to be so dependent on Rick, she sure doesn't hang around him a lot. I wonder if the writers ever thought about that angle.

So is this thread just "it's okay when rick does it"?

>leech
Oh yeah because it's not like Rick lives in their house, running up thousands of dollars on their electric bill and property damage while contributing nothing to the household in exchange outside of personal gain while takung advantage of his daughter's daddy issues and making everyone else in the family feel like they would be nothing without him so that he can keep doing this unopposed before eventually bailing on entire dimensions to get away from his problems or anything

>running up thousands of dollars on the electric bill
Says who? Last I checked he had a small world of his own creation powering his car and traveled to other mad max style dimensions to take power sources.
>property damage
Rick has never destroyed the house. It's usually the kids getting into his shit that do it. But he has the means to fix the house afterwards anyway.
>taking advantage of his daughters daddy issues
Yes, he does have this flaw, but it's not serious. At most he uses it to get pancakes. At no point has he actually actively influenced her or told her to turn or Jerry or anything like that. She did that on her own because Jerry fucking sucks.
>making everyone else feel like they would be nothing without him
This is incredibly far from the truth. For the most part he fucks off to a garage and only really interacts with Morty. He in no way does anything to make the others feel like they can't go on without him. If they feel that way, it's on them.

And most importantly, this again is a total Jerry type of post. This convo isnt about Rick's flaws. It's about Jerrys. Bringing up any problems Rick has doesn't make it so that Jerry isnt a leech. If that was the case Hilary would have won the election after calling out Trump for the pussygrabbing comments. Guess what? Didn't change public perspective on the private nonsecure emails because someone else doing wrong doesn't null out your doing wrong, Jerry.

More like "Jerry isn't a saint just because Rick's an asshole".

>has never destroyed the house
Actually I take that back, but the point stands that he has the means to fix anything done, and usually any damage occurs as a result of alcoholic stupor rather than straight up incompetence.

>because someone else doing wrong doesn't null out your doing wrong
This. I find amusing the only defense Jerry apologists have to excuse his behavior is "b-but Rick is worse". We already know that and the show acknowledges it but all of Jerry's shitness is entirely on him.

rick is still a murderer though. its ok to be a murderer if youre upfront about it? seek help bro, seriously. and i can more than admit that jerry has faults. but the problem is that for some reason, this thread has nothing to do with jerry, and just like most rick and morty threads, for some reason everything shifts to blaming jerry, when hes the best influence on the kids

whos excusing his behavior? the only ones excusing ones behavior are people posting on behalf of rick

Another post of
>buh-buh-buh Rick is X!
And seriously, Jerry is the "best influence on the kids"?
Come on now.

>whos excusing his behavior?
Most people defending Jerry don't have anything good to say except repeating a list of Rick's wrongdoings. I guess you're an exception.

>the only ones excusing ones behavior are people posting on behalf of rick
Most Rick posters acknowledge he's a dirtbag and is a well stablished part of his character. There's no point in trying to paint Rick as a good man the same way there's no point in excusing Jerry by comparing him to Rick.

Rick has carried many misdeeds but is not responsible for Jerry being Jerry.

>And seriously, Jerry is the "best influence on the kids"?

Understand this is not a high bar.

Nobody has said it's okay to be a murderer if you're upfront about it. It is however more respectable for a stranger to just do whatever fucked up shit it is they do than to have what you thought was a trusted family member bait and switch you, offer you up to be killed or worse, and then have the audacity to wonder why you don't respect them afterwards.

I don't know about you, but I'd have 10 times the amount of respect for a serial killer grandpa that was upfront about it than I would for my own dad if he attempted to have me murdered to save his own ass or make some petty personal gain, all the while pretending like everything's hunky dory.

Exactly. If anything I'd say all three are bad. Mr Poopybutthole and Birdman are a better influence on the kids than Jerry.

Yes, he is. compared to Rick an Beth.

Not even then.

>I'd have 10 times the amount of respect for a serial killer grandpa that was upfront about it
Rick fuckbois ladies and gentlemen

She's one of the most unlikable cartoon characters in recent memory.

All three are negative influences. If anything I'd say Beth is the best in that regard considering she doesn't do much with the kids. She's more aloof and concerned with her dad so she's not a bad infleunce, just neglectful in her duties. Jerry is actually a bad influence just like Rick.

Didn't he literally save his wife from an army of mutant slugs? He even found a clever solution to the problem. Didn't he also nut up in the Cronenberg universe?

If you'd seriously have respect for someone that pretends to be your friend and then sells you out to die for personal gain, you're a fool who'd likely take anything up the ass from anyone that took the time to smile and bullshit you beforehand.

The fact Rick's speech actually stung up and made Jerry cry and pause his struggle for survival for a moment is evidence that he touched a nerve.

>If you'd seriously have respect for someone that pretends to be your friend and then sells you out to die for personal gain
Rick?

Except Rick would told you when he's going to do that and don't care about your reaction. And you should expect that from him. Jerry on the other hand...

Rick cares the most about Morty. He
>Is willing to end the universe for him, only seems to take him with when they fuck up the universe. Abandoned Summer and Beth.
>Is extremely possessive, manipulative, and controlling.
>Was only going to save summer because Morty cares about her. Decided to stay longer due to seeing the giant crystal.
>Goes on rants about how it's 'Rick and Morty 1000 years against the universe'.
>Clearly aware of this trait and views it as toxic, and when it was removed wasn't possessive. Still loved his grandkid though.

...Wouldn't do that unless you've either done something to him or has some ultimate motive. Unlike Rick who'd tear down an entire economy for his meme sauce.

Sooo, are you telling we need to find someone to rape Rick?

Naw. Negligence is dangerous. Especially in this case when her children were looking for help coping with their parents divorce

Morty or Jerry?

But the point is that he would do it. He would step down to Rick's level (arguably even lower) just because he doesn't have the balls the get a grip on his life.