/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General: 650,000 Emails Edition

Clinton Foundation General is about:
1) Investigating the corruption of Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, and related entities.
2) Creating memes and infographics on the above mentioned topics.

Investigation Resources
pastebin.com/7vd2V2Pf

Meme Division Resources
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

Google document of all of our findings
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s

Google document of interesting Podesta emails
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DgwLHAC5mk9Ghblc6O7AXzxX5dNLlMg0hHUn-D_Ay7I

Our History
pastebin.com/EGJN17WD

Meme Collections
memedump.wordpress.com
sli.mg/a/SQ0OBj [#DraftOurDaughters]
sli.mg/a/WLxcv1 [Memes from October]
sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
sli.mg/a/kc5UPo

GIFs
memedump.wordpress.com/gifs

Templates
memedump.wordpress.com/template-tomb-test/
sli.mg/a/v0o4Gt
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

Online Meme Generator
imgflip.com/memesearch?q=cfg

You can also find us here
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/
reddit.com/r/clintoninvestigation/

Other urls found in this thread:

mememagic.cc/hillaryforamerica
dcleaks.com/index.php/portfolio_page/zachary-leighton/
scribd.com/document/329473424/Clinton-Foundation-General-CFG-Google-Document-as-of-October-30-2016
memedump.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/cfg-google-document-october-30.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_R._Nides)
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/39558
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/39851
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37243
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/new-state-department-documents-reveal-clinton-abedin-email-exchanges-classified-information-unsecure-server
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-31/doj-tells-congress-it-will-work-expeditiously-review-abedin-emails-there-just-one-pr
docs.google.com/document/d/1ihJEzb1trreKPgWlpW9m_CY9z0kQ6vXm4dqnbb8Xa4U/edit?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=QwlgsgbT274
youtu.be/rSFiwA2P914
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/new-state-department-documents-reveal-clinton-abedin-email-exchanges-classified-information-unsecure-server/
bigstory.ap.org/article/93a7b85b78e741e38b2e591c63932053/state-dept-give-ap-all-clinton-schedules-election
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37712
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/39632
washingtonexaminer.com/three-people-died-in-illegal-human-experiments-carried-out-by-john-podesta-backers-firm/article/2551139
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37235
theintercept.com/2016/08/08/dems-tactic-of-accusing-adversaries-of-kremlin-ties-and-russia-sympathies-has-long-history-in-us/
huffingtonpost.com/2015/07/08/obama-malaysia-trade_n_7758592.html
cnn.com/2016/10/13/asia/malaysia-free-speech-crackdown/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_Malaysia
hrw.org/asia/malaysia
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/39024
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/38488
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3599
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37470
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/39874
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PREVIOUS

Aussie user created some meme generator

mememagic.cc/hillaryforamerica

check it out

DC LEAKS dropped Zachary Leighton e-mails.

Let's dig in lads

dcleaks.com/index.php/portfolio_page/zachary-leighton/

>achary Scott Leighton serves as a White House Advance Associate and a National Advance Staff member for Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign. He advanced and staffed domestic and international events for President Obama, Vice President Biden and the First Lady; liaised with U.S. Secret Service, White House Communications Agency, White House Military Office, State Department, U.S. Embassies.

Our Google Doc doesn't work right now, here's the backup

scribd.com/document/329473424/Clinton-Foundation-General-CFG-Google-Document-as-of-October-30-2016

memedump.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/cfg-google-document-october-30.pdf

Thx for the bread

FORMER HRC DEPUTY STATES EVERYONE USES GMAIL ACCOUNT AND IMPLIES THERE IS SOME VERY DIRTY STUFF IN HER EMAILS

Tom Nides (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_R._Nides) to John Podesta. Nides worked as a Deputy under Hillary Clinton in the State Department for two years from early 2011 to early 2013.

"For what it's worth. There is only one thing that needs to be done on this email thing. (Which I am sure nobody wants to do). Get a state dept career lawyer to go through all the emails and pull the official ones. I know all the reasons not to do it but it's going to happen so we should do it. Btw you know as well as I every god damn cabinet officer and WH staff uses there gmail account!"

Date of the email 2015-03-06 by Nides, four days after the NYT publicly broke the email story.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/39558

HRC CAMPAIGN OPINION OF DAVID BROCK'S CORRECT THE RECORD (IT'S NOT GREAT)

There was some concern in the Hillary Clinton campaign about Correct The Record (CTR), a PAC which publicly announced on their website that they are using paid shills to post on websites like Reddit.com . CTR is controlled by David Brock, and funded by millions of dollars. CTR is open about their activities of posting propaganda and manipulating websites like Facebook and Reddit. Their goal is to create an illusion that large, enthusiastic support exists for Hillary Clinton online. The concern was about Brock directly coordinating with the campaign and the press writing articles about it like this one (mentioned in the email)

John Podesta on CTR:
"Brock $ machine!"

Neera Tanden on CTR:
"That's fine But skirting if not violating law doesn't help her INMHO"

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/39851

PODESTA ON THE STATE OF HRC'S CAMPAIGN & HE SAID HRC HAS BAD INSTINCTS

John Podesta informs his friend Neera Tanden about the state of the campaign in September, 2015 :

"Biden will get in We are still way more likely than not to win nomination We've taken on a lot of water that won't be easy to pump out of the boat. Most of that has to do with terrible decisions made pre-campaign, but a lot has to do with her instincts."

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37243

THREADLY REMINDER A NEW DOC LINK WILL BE POSTED IN A FEW HOURS

DC Leaks thread

is Judicial Watch legit?

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/new-state-department-documents-reveal-clinton-abedin-email-exchanges-classified-information-unsecure-server

YUUUGE

very legit

Seems like it.

Wikileaks posted a tweet at some point about how they actually discussed bleaching in the emails.

Judical Watch is as legit as it can get. What they release comes straight from FOIA requests.
100% real

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-31/doj-tells-congress-it-will-work-expeditiously-review-abedin-emails-there-just-one-pr

k so
I've watched some CNN and looks like the guys over there tip the scales on polls so badly it's hard to keep a straight face anymore, this is some EdRo level of bullshit. I mean it's kind of expected from Russia %%desu everyone and their mother knows that our "elections" are just a disguise%% but USA?

%%Also, gj soros, if no better person than HRC was available to make a president, then I'm seriously terrified how fucked up were everybody else on the list%%

Trump cannot escape the aura of rape, child molestation and pedophilia.

And his supporters are child molestation enablers

Bill Clinton cannot escape the aura of rape, child molestation and pedophilia.

And his supporters are child molestation enablers

ftfy

>literally Israel

DAVID YOU'RE NOT EVEN TRYING

Also, working on getting the goygle doc back up and running.

G-guys... Voters don't care about this... right? We c-can't let Trump control the nuclear codes, remember?

@95438195
Tragic.

May as well dump new doc link, just copying and pasting for now.

docs.google.com/document/d/1ihJEzb1trreKPgWlpW9m_CY9z0kQ6vXm4dqnbb8Xa4U/edit?usp=sharing

Feel free to dump on plebbit in a bit.

Actually will probably be a good thing if a few people jump on this just to make sure people can access, and that it shows the editor name correctly.

>youtube.com/watch?v=QwlgsgbT274

better don't put it on reddit to publicly.
I send it to the Taskforce 78 (or what ever that was) guy and it went down today, coincidence? I don't think so.

What's Taskforce 78?

If it's foreign (I mean like from fucking Serbia based on the guy reporting hundreds of documents), then that could be why.

Takes maybe 10 minutes to get it back up from a word doc backup, so I don't really mind. What took it down was a false DMCA claim. Realistically, I can shove a lawyer up Jewgle's ass, but I don't care THAT much right now.

It's that reddit larping (most likely ctr) group that pretends to do what cfg does.
It sounded kinda convincing and asking for some help, never heard back from them and our doc got nuked. So I know enough about them.
Well gonna fire it again if it's just a 10min thing to get it back up.

fuck off kike

Are you also in contact with the website guy, to change the document link on the main site?

That is, if it doesn't immediately disappear from Taskforce.

Sadly not, I'm just a good standing shitposter with about 20 frontpage posts and a few stickies.

Ah ok, no worries. Someone mentioned a LONG time ago they were still talking to the guy. Will just email the new link and go from there if anyone still has him.

Sent an email to everybody with the new link. If it goes down again, it shouldn't be too hard to get it back.

got it

Cool, thx mane.

I'm out.

Keep killing it brothers!

Deus Vult!

Later! You know it!

Assume you all saw this out today

Protect Veritas, Democratic Pollster Celinda Lake Tells Union Workers To Lie To Voters

youtu.be/rSFiwA2P914

bamp

bump

Take care.

I'm going to e-mail all the OGs the pdf and Scribd URL for the CFG Google Doc.

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/new-state-department-documents-reveal-clinton-abedin-email-exchanges-classified-information-unsecure-server/

Today Judicial Watch released new email exchanges resulting from their FOIA lawsuit against the State department.

These are work related emails (state department) sent to or received by Huma Abedin on email accounts that are not .gov-accounts. Judicial watch have so far received 238 emails sent/received by Clinton on her private server that were not part of the 55 000 pages she turned over to the state department.

This is obviously important as it shows that Clinton did not, as she claimed, overturn all of her work related emails to the state department. BIG!

However, I have two questions that I haven't been able to find answers to:

1) How does the state department conduct their searches if these are emails that were not overturned by Clinton to the state department? Do they have access to all of Huma Abedin's email accounts? Are these emails that Huma Abedin overturned independently of Clinton?

2) By which mechanism does JW know that the released exchanges are not part of the 55 000 pages of emails overturned?

The State Department had all 55k e-mails. We learned this information from the Podesta e-mail releases via WikiLeaks.

Hillary's lawyer says that he and the State Dept have the 55k e-mails, and they did not want to turnover any of them to congress during the Benghazi hearing. They said Trey Gowdy would be luck if he got 500 of them.

State Department is ran by John Kerry. They're just protecting each other.

WikiLeaks is bring a lot of their shady shit out into the public.

Wasn't Associated Press suppose to get the rest of Hillary's Secretary of State schedule by mid-October?

bigstory.ap.org/article/93a7b85b78e741e38b2e591c63932053/state-dept-give-ap-all-clinton-schedules-election
>The State Department agreed Thursday to turn over all the detailed planning schedules from Hillary Clinton's time as secretary of state to The Associated Press by mid-October. It was an abrupt reversal from U.S. government lawyers' warning last week that hundreds of pages would not be released until after the presidential election.

What da fuck!?

Does anyone have the posts about some pipeline deals in the middle east and how it is related to the Clinton's and money they received through the foundation?

The one that started the war in Syria?

Best I have is the /sg/ tl;dr, I don't have the CF one.

Donna Brazile is trending on Twitter. ahahahahhaha

Faggotry afoot

saw this, WTF?

This needs to be memebombed to normies hardcore

also, not sure if this is him or his son, but it is pure faggotry of the worst kind

It's all over leddit and twatter, but more exposure is always welcome.

And one to grow on

that's good, the twats have actually done a pretty good job with shit, but they can easily be taken in and spread shit too.

I've seen a couple of obvious faked emails spoofing Wikileaks being spread, try and quash that shit when I see it, but sometimes it still takes hold.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37712

BUDOWSKY, POLITICO CHIEF POLITICAL CORRESPONDENT & HRC CAMPAIGN SHILL, CALLS OUT THAT AMBASSADORS ARE TYPICALLY GIVEN AFTER BRIBES ARE RECEIVED

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Date: 2015-12-12 20:02
Subject: HRC, younger women and Chelsea

HRC has some issue with younger women being less enthusiastic about her than older women.

maybe even say that America could use some next generation ambassadors and, heaven forbid, find some exciting younger people who are dynamic from business and even the right entertainers who are savvy to occasional serve as ambassadors and not just campaign bundlers as ambassadors....

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/39632

ONE OF PODESTA'S FINANCIAL BACKER'S COMPANY CONDUCTED ILLEGAL HUMAN EXPERIMENTS ON ELDERLY PATIENTS

Date: Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 10:27 AM
Subject: Podesta/Wyss
To: Cheryl Mills ,

I happened to come across this yesterday. Wanted to share in case you missed it last month. A couple other similar outlets, such as Free Beacon, picked it up too.

John Podesta , one of President Obama 's closest White House advisers, counts among his key financial supporters Hansjorg Wyss, a reclusive Swiss billionaire whose company conducted illegal human experiments that resulted in the deaths of three elderly patients.

washingtonexaminer.com/three-people-died-in-illegal-human-experiments-carried-out-by-john-podesta-backers-firm/article/2551139

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37235

SAUDI KING "OFFERING" A MEETING WITH WJC. PRESUMABLY FOR LARGE SUMS OF MONEY, AS IN THE PAST

On Sunday, August 23, 2015, Amitabh Desai

Anyone else feel like there are a million slide threads right now. It's near impossible to find people doing actual digging on this right now. Even on infinitychan there is too much distracting bullshit. Anywhere else to go where people are actively investigating?

There have been a ton lately. Seems like a new round of shills just got hired, honestly, seeing how new they sound.

When stuff like this surfaces, what is supposed to happen is that the biggest media institutions like NYT, CNN, WaPo etc demand that he is recused.

Any msm coverage yet?

Lots of sliding. If you look at the breads in the catalog, the slide breads are pretty high right now compared to what they average.

Yes. They're flailing. They have given up on persuasion or isolating particular stories and are instead just resorting to pure disruption. I spotted some "re-runs" of old, disused scripts I hadn't seen in months. There were three simultaneous suggested depression stories. Charge on.

Lock Her Up?

Don't Worry

Huma Gets Her Off

theintercept.com/2016/08/08/dems-tactic-of-accusing-adversaries-of-kremlin-ties-and-russia-sympathies-has-long-history-in-us/
>Democrats’ Tactic of Accusing Critics of Kremlin Allegiance Has Long, Ugly History in U.S.

"A frequent weapon for Democrats in the 2016 election is to publicly malign those they regard as critics and adversaries as Russia sympathizers, Putin stooges, or outright agents of the Kremlin. To put it mildly, this is not a new tactic in U.S. political discourse, and it’s worth placing it in historical context. That’s particularly true given how many people have now been targeted with this attack.

Strongly insinuating that the GOP nominee, Donald Trump, has nefarious, possibly treasonous allegiances to Moscow has migrated from Clinton-loyal pundits into the principal theme of the Clinton campaign itself. “The depth of Trump’s relationship with the Kremlin is revealing itself by the day,” her website announced yesterday, and vital “questions” must be answered “about Trump’s cozy relationship with Russia.” The Clinton campaign this weekend released a 1-minute video that, over and over, insinuates Trump’s disloyalty in the form of “questions” – complete with menacing pictures of Red Square. Democrats cheered wildly, and really have not stopped cheering, ever since the ex-Acting CIA Director (who, undisclosed by the NYT, now works for a Clinton operative) went to The New York Times to claim “that Mr. Putin had recruited Mr. Trump as an unwitting agent of the Russian Federation.” "

I suddenly want to see a massive South Park parody of Hillary vs Russia.

OBAMA TWEAKED MALAYSIA'S RANKING ON HUMAN RIGHTS SO THAT THEY WOULD JOIN IN THE TPP

To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
Date: 2015-07-09 15:11
Subject: Malaysia

Hi-I wanted to provide a heads up on the next issue likely coming our way on TPP. Obama just readjusted Malaysia's tier on the human rights list in order to move TPP thru with Malaysia attached. Trumka will likely be putting out a statement today blasting this. I have heard that we will soon be asked to weigh in given the Secretary's role at State and as a Presidential candidate. Wanted to provide this heads up. Let me know if I can help or you have questions. Nikki

Obama To Upgrade Malaysia on Human Rights Despite Mass Graves
huffingtonpost.com/2015/07/08/obama-malaysia-trade_n_7758592.html

Malaysia: Crackdown on free speech creates "culture of fear"
cnn.com/2016/10/13/asia/malaysia-free-speech-crackdown/index.html
[IRONIC COMING FROM CNN]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_Malaysia

hrw.org/asia/malaysia

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/39024

I would like that as well :)

can user post the pic showing comey's past history involving helping the clintons? dont have it on my phone. reddish background i think, with a few staggered text blocks.

HRC CAMPAIGN DISCUSSING HOW TO STAGE THE TOWN HALL SO THAT IT DOESNT LOOK STAGED

On Mar 5, 2016, at 8:20 AM,
Teddy Goff wrote:

Along similar lines, I'd like to try a version of what Justin Trudeau did. He did a 100 minute town hall where 10 real people got 10 minutes each to > go up on stage and ask him questions. You see real people have these momentary interactions with her, but never get to see real conversations. Could be cool. And we could hand select for diversity, etc

To: [email protected]
Date: 2016-03-05 14:27 Subject:
Re: Young Woman, Columbus, OH

I love it. Will press think it's "staged"? Or is there a way to structure it so they won't think that?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/38488

Check your mails lads.

Fuck! That's so fucked up.

BUDOWSKY, POLITICO CHIEF POLITICAL CORRESPONDENT AND HRC SHILL, SUGGESTS ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION. HRC CAMP THINKS HE'S ANNOYING BUT IT WONT BE "AWEFUL FOR HRC"

Date: May 21, 2015 6:30 AM
Subject: John, re HRC and the press
To: "John Podesta" Cc:

My Bill Clinton magic column is viral, 9.7k Facebook shares by 6 a.m.....

Quick media relations suggestion: Would be good to organize periodic media chats in a format where HRC and perhaps 20 reporters are sitting around a table, in a conversational format, with the rest seated or standing around the perimeter of the table. Even if they lasted only 15-20 minutes per chat when convenient.

On Thu, May 21, 2015 at 10:43 AM,
John Podesta wrote:

He can be annoying, but this actually makes sense to me.

Date: 2015-05-21 13:21
Subject: Re: John, re HRC and the press

It is definitely something we want to try. Jen said after traveling to IW and NH that we need to find a better avail set up that isn't so awful for HRC.

THE MERE FACT THAT TALKING TO REPORTERS IS AWEFUL FOR HRC SHOWS HOW MUCH CONTEMPT SHE HAS FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND HOW LITTLE CONCERN FOR HOW THIS AFFECTS US. SHE FEELS SHE IS WASTING TIME BY TALKING TO REPORTERS WHICH ARE IN EFFECT THE MECHANISM THROUGH WHICH THE PUBLIC GETS THEIR INFORMATION. SHE WANTS US TO BE "UNAWARE" AND "COMPLIANT" AS WE KNOW FROM: wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3599

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37470

Bump.

YUP. OBAMA IS A PIECE OF SHIT, JUST LIKE HRC

"We're sorry. You can't access this item because it is in violation of our Terms of Service.

Find out more about this topic at the Google Drive Help Center."

I've been getting this message all day with this same link. Is it down for everyone?

there is another one on their relation to hsbc but i dont have it

>Our Google Doc doesn't work right now, here's the backup

>scribd.com/document/329473424/Clinton-Foundation-General-CFG-Google-Document-as-of-October-30-2016

HRC CAMPAIGN OFFERING NEWS OUTLETS STORIES FOR PUBLISHING. "NEWS" OUTLETS HAVE SHOWN HOW SERIOUSLY COMPROMISED THEY HAVE BECOME. THEIR JOURNALISTIC INTEGRITY IS LARGELY DISAPPEARED.

Date: 2015-04-30 17:08
Subject: Re: Jen says no on Politico Tweet

Bad pitch.

On Apr 30, 2015 8:46 AM,
"Milia Fisher" wrote:

She says that they pitched the story to Politico and are pointing to it as another example of the book being proved wrong. Milia

Milia Fisher
Special Assistant to the Chair
Hillary for America
[email protected]

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/39874

Absolutely. He's a fuckin' war criminal. His drone policy is atrocious.

Is this it?

judicial watch is 200% legit and literally the only news company that files lawsuits for FOIA to expose corrupt democratts

which one of you guys has photoshop skills?

This is the new one, got caught by some report bot.

Clinton claiming they were deleted under oath isn't a crime if she had no idea they were on this computer, which considering it is Weiner's, she'd have no reason to think they'd be there. This is a strike against Huma more than it is against Hillary, is it not?

Brumpski*