Welcome to the Wayne

New episodes all week at 5:30 EST
>September 18 - Like No Other Man on Earth
>On the search for a mysterious rainbow gas, Team Timbers ends up in the Wayne's supernatural supermarket trailed by a dangerous creature determined to break up their friendship forever.
>September 19 - Beeping the Binklemobile
>When the biggest Gleeco competition of the year comes to the Wayne, Ansi meets his biggest competition -- Dennis O'Bannon; but when Ansi's creation comes to life, Team Timbers has to take down the unstoppable Gleeco Man.
>September 20 - Spacefish
>When Olly, Ansi, and Andrei have a boys' bonding night roof camping they try to conjure a ghost -- but something even more terrifying appears.
>September 21 - A Pair of Normas
>Team Timbers tries to stop reality TV show hosts from revealing the secrets of the Wayne and exposing themselves and the world to danger.

Pilot: mediafire.com/folder/tsb6i74y6fqzx/WTW
Previous episodes:
mega.nz/#F!NAwSCCYT!U6bISn4TjnI12NDyiwLzww

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!VxcxWL6D!53KFb0PSFlip26_TJkvdWd89NZHHYr3nHf71oHaE83E
mega.nz/#!U8ETSRKT!OA_JH1Fb61SjD_rmVefjgdqZwsWKW8F3WFsxqGLwTPs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope MEGA user records this week's episodes, this show already got an awful treatment by Nick. The bomb format really sucks.

I hope MEGA user records the new Welcome To The Wayne too

Hope he records the tv rip of future tense of the loud house

One hour

Picking this thread.
Unfortunately, I overslept and missed out on seeing this one live. How was it?

I am waiting for it too man, I couldn't watch it lvie.

Dose MEGA user HAVE DL LINK for the episode I missed it?

Hurray.

what happened? did I miss it?

Yeah, you did. But there's a fix to that.

mega.nz/#!VxcxWL6D!53KFb0PSFlip26_TJkvdWd89NZHHYr3nHf71oHaE83E

As I explained in the other thread, recording schedule is uncertain since I have to record both Wayne and TLH.

Good to have this show back. I enjoyed the new episode

Rockin'.

Thanks man, I appreciate your effort.
Same, the characters are pretty likeable

For a moment I thought the spy was forcing some random shota to gather information for her.

thanks based mega user

Anyways, today's episode was pretty lackluster overall. It felt very similar to the library episode - cool setting, mediocre plot. Also felt pretty light on jokes. At least there were some cool aliens. Also, I liked generic jersey mobster's goofiness.

He used to be way more threatening in the pilot, as well as Masterson. I have no idea what does the staff have planned for them, because they had a serious attitude and less goofiness.

Yeah, I think the writers really don't know what to do with the Spy from 8-I + henchmen. It feels like they reused them from the pilot but didn't really want to have them involved with anything. I think that if they're going to stick around as kind of a weak non-threatening monster of the week generator they might as well go goofy instead of trying to build them up as something serious when they're clearly preoccupied with other things.

Thanks bruh

Maybe in the long run they have something planned. This episode showed that nobody gained. Team Timbers lost their rainbow gas, and the Spy and her team couldn't break them up.

Thanks.

W-what did Olly mean by this?

that it was time for ansi's juice box

But what's in the juice box?

But look at the way he is staring at Ansi.

juice

So Olly's gay, right?

>already shipping Olly and Ansi
Please stop, these two only harbor completely heterosexual feelings for each other.

What kind?

probably grape juice

or maybe apple

Mixed with what?

How much are you willing to zoom in on that pic?

ascorbic acid probably

it depends on the brand mostly

Till all the last pixel. But now I'm bored of it.

Watching now. Forgot how much I've been missing it
Glad Julia's back already

If anything, this show takes care of its characters, instead of dropping them forever.

Yeah.

Nah, he's just very friendly

Reminds me of me

He's also into cheese girls

Julia's boring but it's good to have a regular character that's not from the Wayne.

also let's stop this thread from dying

I'd say she doesn't have enough screen time and development to conclusively be boring yet. If anything she seems a little "off" and ditzy, like her parents are hippies and she's a victim of secondhand pot smoke or somethin.

Plus I just think it's kind of cute watching Ansi sperg out. I hope he gets a smooch before too long, but everything about the show still feels very "early days", like they're taking their sweet time to establish the world before diving into the serious shit, and I'm okay with that.

Are people still calling this a Gravity Falls ripoff?

They are, but it's easy not to give a shit.
I'm not sure why those people wouldn't be glad anyway considering their show is over and done with, you think they'd gladly accept a new mystery to obsess over.

Sadly. Vailfags are the cause of it.

That's fair. I get the vibe that she's a pretty minor character and won't get a ton of screen-time but she's been disappointing so far. I dunno, we didn't get much from her debut episode (it didn't help that she was pretty much stoned the whole time) and I was hoping Ansi wouldn't crush on her but I guess it does lead some fun character moments.

I doubt people who say that actually watch the show.

I like this girl.

It'll probably get less like Gravity Falls as it goes on.

After all, Olly doesn't seem like the type to cause the apocalypse

I'd like to know anons' theories on WttW's end-of-the-world scenario/episode, because it's totally going to happen.
I think that mysterious book Saraline held in the mail episode has the key to unlock some power that will unleash hell on our world.

Of course he won't.

Saraline will.

I knew someone would
Never change Sup Forums

i don't remember that mysterious book at all
The mail system seems to be central to the "main" plot - it'll probably have something to do with whomever's receiving the cards and some larger forces or whatever.

Is anyone decoding the messages?

There was work towards it in an earlier thread (I think all in the first 5 eps were decoded), one of them said something about bewaring some obscure synonym for "vortex" so I think a portal factors into the Wayne phenomena and maybe the potential apocalypse scenario.
But I'm a bit too preoccupied to dig into the archive for it right now.

>If Olly causes the apocalypse everyone will say it's a GF ripoff because he's the dumb one
>If saraline causes the apocalypse everyone will say it's a GF ripoff because she's the girl

What if Master Shake does it?

What if Ansi causes the apocalypse?

That'd be probably fine

Even though everyone would just call it a GF ripoff for the sole fact that there's an apocalypse, since we all know GF invented that, just like the Mystery genre

Well one way they could make it not a GF ripoff is to acknowledge who caused it.

Master Shake definitely caused the apocalypse at least twice in ATHF. Probably more

I have never heard of this show before, but my favorite comedian, Emo Philips will do a voice in some upcoming episodes. Is it good?

I'm pretty mixed so far and I think episodes have varied from enjoyable to mediocre but here's the gist of it:

>Pros
>funny, snappy dialogue
>serialized, episodes flow into another and don't feel like "filler"
>quirky environment, crazy hotel with interesting setpieces

>Cons
>artstyle
>treads generic territory from time to time

I could also see you easily getting bored if you aren't hooked by the world, the comedy, or the overarching plot. The characters can also be boiled down to archetypes but I think they work well for what they are.

Yeah, I like it

LIKE THE MESOZOIC GROUP OF GUYS!

>cute Julia this early in the episode
hnng

I kind want saraline to have and or develop a crush on ansi, is anyone else interested in this idea?

>Saraline
which one of them?

the real one.

I mean, I wouldn't dislike it (I think Saraline's cute so her getting the fuzzies for anyone would be adorable to me) but they have a multiple year age gap (which is always huge to kids) and it would complicate the situation with Ansi's current romantic interest and Olly, and that's not something you want taking over the WHOLE show, as fun as shippy stuff is from time to time.

Overall I'm just not sure they're going to go there. It used to be obligatory that in a trio with one girl the MC would end up with them but nowadays cartoons seem to favor showing that being "just friends" between genders is indeed a possibility. Until the ship gets really popular and they star sneaking it into the show to keep interest

no, Julia is cuter than Saraline.

>Young kid having a crush on older person

IS THIS A GRAVITY FALLS RIPOFF?!

What an original art style. I don't think I've ever seen a cartoon that looked like this.

ok I think everybody already noticed the portraits in the wayne and how they all look like alternate versions of the characters.

there's tons of Team timbers look-alikes inside the Wayne but this is the first time (I think) that we've seen portraits of the spy and Masterson.

thoughts?

apparently the cryptogram from today's episode is a whole new set of symbols. bummer.

Bumping for today.

I haven't really been paying attention but based on your pic that's definitely on purpose. It could be their relatives, or hint towards some kind of multiple-reality endgame. (though more than likely it's just a little touch they threw in for fun)

How about other agents from the same organization? We know the Spy and her henchmen work for some obscure group called Calliope, so it wouldn't be crazy to say they have/had multiple people in the Wayne.

oh boy

looks like a monster a liiitle more scary than normal is lurking about The Wayne

sewer orgy when?

Wait, does that horror movie include an orgy?
I never watched IT, neither the old nor the new version.

No, it's not in either adaptation, but in the original novel a bunch of 12 year olds all take turns fucking their one female friend because in order to leave It's domain in the sewer they have to leave behind childhood.
I'm surprised one could avoid this knowledge as there's been a shitload of articles and shitposts about it recently

Sorry, I have a very busy life, sometimes I get so disconnected with pop culture people ask me if I live under a rock, I understand you, user.

Saraline is best character hands down, she's a qt.

she's got that special somethin'

>you'll never be their father

>When the biggest Gleeco competition of the year comes to the Wayne, Ansi meets his biggest competition -- Dennis O'Bannon; but when Ansi's creation comes to life, Team Timbers has to take down the unstoppable Gleeco Man.
So that's the weird autobot-looking mecha in the videos.

Bump, let's use this thread for today's episode.

Agreed. Hopefully we'll get more saraline art

EPISODE COMING UP

its starting now

You guys better have a mega for when I get home

did they really just spoil the 2nd act before the ad space?

I love cartoon chads.

I see we got two new qts.

yes

7/10
gleecomoth song a best
Dennis is handsome
Ollie is sooo gay for Ansi.

Bump.
I was busy on work, sorry about that. After I'm finished with TLH, I'll get started right on Wayne through my DVR.

Thank you dude, take your time.

And here it is! The episode was pretty okay.
mega.nz/#!U8ETSRKT!OA_JH1Fb61SjD_rmVefjgdqZwsWKW8F3WFsxqGLwTPs

fuck, thanks so much senpai

I want to protect Saraline's smile.