Find a flaw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-3fDFSPSoyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

there are none

>he had to play the game he hated just to survive so long as a congressman
He would attach shit for his district to bills he would vote against, knowing that everyone else would still vote for it.

It sucks, but it is true.

He's not Karl Malone

he won't be there when there's a president who can unleash his potential

>youtube.com/watch?v=-3fDFSPSoyo

I read End the Fed when it came out. Then I saw the GOP fuck him in 2008. With Rand I had some hope, but he proved to be nothing like his father.

Ron Paul was one of the last few good men in that shitty system. When Trump showed up and fucked the GOP establishment in the ass, I saw it as justice for Ron Paul, and I knew that I would have to come back to the polling place at least one more time to let them know how bad I despise them.

Trump is justice for Ron Paul.
Trump is justice for Sharon Angle.
Trump is justice for Bernie Sanders.
Trump is justice for any candidate that got fucked by the establishment system rigging shit for their precious secret club.

Justice need not be the flavor you want, but it is the medicine you need.

God damn I didn't know the mailman was that huge back in the day

Juicy

>He is not President.

He's too pure for this world.

He's the hero we didn't deserve.

If only we had a politician as honourable and truly well meaning as this man here in the UK

he's too low energy. even Sup Forums couldn't meme him to presidency

> retires from politics
> shills gold, silver and freeze-dried food

he's a used car salesman just like many other politicians

You know he never coerced you or used government to get himself rich unlike almost everyone else around him. It's not fair to criticize the old man for using his image to get but and sell legitimate products.

Don't even bother.

He thinks that a libertarian going out and selling goods in the free market through voluntary transactions is someone tarnished or stained by doing so.

i.e. He's a retarded person.

Fpbp

Ron Paul was the Jesus of the USA, and (((we))) rejected him ;_;

why couldnt Sup Forums meme him to presidency like they are doing to donald?

He's too pure for this rotten world.

Sup Forums hadn't reached peak irony by that point.

Ron Paul didn't agree with earmarks, but his reasoning was the money was already allocated. He might as well take what he can for people in his district. It's like Trump's accountants taking tax writeoffs he disagrees with. They are there to be used and his competition is using them. It's not contradictory to also want to abolish them.

I know, but it is the only (((bad))) thing they could come up with when they had Wolf Blitzer do his hit piece on Dr. Paul. Wolf Blitzer isn't our guy, he sure as shit isn't on the side of the American people. When I see that shit thrown around I am glad to see other anons remind these faggots that these people aren't changing, they are rats fleeing a sinking ship.

We cant forget who did this on Nov. 9th. This isn't over with an election.

He lost. No more posts needed.
/thread