Get used to it

Get used to it.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/233740313
vimeo.com/233080539
screenrant.com/titans-beast-boy-actor-auditions/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wouldn't be so upset if she wasn't so ugly....Or old...

If they wanted a black woman then they should have picked Sydney Park.

I can't get used to either. Toonfire is fucking incredible.

Won't have to. I'm not signing up for a streaming service just for two shows.

it's a shame southeast asians are all short because they're pretty similar to starfire in colour and they look like aliens

Of all the characters I didn't want blackwashed it was THIS FUCKING ONE.

At this rate even normalfags are going to start seeing all the jewery

>Hey, let's pick the mixed-race girl with stereotypically white facial features over the actual black chick!
Said no SJW, ever.

>Black

Stop this meme. Mulattos aren't black. I'm sick of those kikes in Hollywood passing these things off as black.

>Red head turned into black woman
Why is this such a common trope?

Jews fear the Pict

Nobody outside Sup Forums cares about kikery.

She looks like she is in her 40s.

Red heads have some of the rarest hair colour on earth and the globalists fear individuality.

Starfire's black because she was a slave right?

What are you talking about? Is there going to be a live action Teen Titans or something?

>I feel her
>I see her
>The sun caught in her raven hair
>Is blazing in me out of all control

source?

Because whites have this weird hatred for the Irish even though they're white too. Blackeashing an Irish or Irish looking character won't raise as many eyebrows.

Sometimes, I think the real motive behind diversity propaganda stuff is just to make the western world hate other skin colors rather than accept it.

Stop making this damn thread faggot.
Here's beast boy audit in tapes. They are looking for a 13-15 yr old asian boy
vimeo.com/233740313
vimeo.com/233080539

screenrant.com/titans-beast-boy-actor-auditions/

>that face
Negro features are so ugly, why didn't they choose a mixed one like Zendaya or something?

I've been used to racebaiting moviefags for quite some time, OP.

I love threads where Sup Forums whines about women who they could never touch; both real and fictional.

You're right they're better looking.

I know right, I'm black and I have yet to find a hot black girl.

It hurts.

there was not a prettier black actress?

Don't care, couldn't even give .05 fucks.

BUT at least it means one DC tv show stands a chance to win an Emmy now.

OK I was exaggerating, I mean I consider people like Rihanna and Zoe Saldana very pretty and hot, but the girl in the OP looks horrendous even with make up.

Like they sent her directly from the darkest african jungle.

She should have played Blackfire.

Girls like Rihanna and Zoe take care of themselves, are rich, and stuff themselves with beauty products daily.

Natural beauty is Extra-rare for black girls.

>Natural beauty is Extra-rare for black girls.
You know what I'm taking the bait. You're legit autistic.

Prove me wrong.

>Zoe Saldana
yuck

>black women
>playing an alien who's not from this planet
>Sup Forums cries of "black washing"

She's not taking a white woman role. Fucking Starfire has ORANGE SKIN. Who the fuck is supposed to play her? Oh right, literally anyone.

>white facial features non-relevant

If doesn't look white to you you may need your eyes examined.

What is this the 10th thread for the past couple of weeks?

Nobody take the fucking bait

user don't take the bait.
Kill yourself if you think most american cmic artist can draw more than one face type

>Toonfire
>mattering

There's this thing called fucking makeup you dumbass. A lighter colored actor would be easy to darken to an orange hue. How you gonna make a black actor orange? Cheeto dust?

>the state of 3DPD

Tamarins aren't cumskins. Literally anybody can play them because they don't exist.

Whatever she's going to be orange/gold anyway

She's the only one that matters to 99% of people

>who is riri williams
>who is the new power girl
Hmm they do seem to have black facial features to me..

Yass fuck accuracy
>cumskins
spotted the nigger

if they just got the actress who did her injustice 2 mocap I'd be fine

They might as go all the way with their "progressiveness" and cast Idris Elba. At least he's cool. Should've cast him as Wonder Woman.

The injustice 2 starfire isn't even orange and has black facial features lmao

Just report the thread. We've had this discussion a million times already.

Oh look the cumskin is getting mad. You gonna go to some Alt Right meme party?

Since when is spam abusing the system? No wonder this site and it's mod are jokes.

have you even played the game. Skin's pretty orange to me

Looks lightskin brown to me

>implying anyone is going to watch this shit

Does anyone have those skin- and haircolor shops? They looked pretty decent, but knowing DC they will forego makeup and bodypaint completely and just make Starfire black because virtue signaling.

the tone is still orange. Stop clutching straws

She's orange and looks more latina than black.

Have you not seen Face Off on Syfy?

You can literally take anyone and make them look like anything with special effects make up.

Natural beauty is extra rare for all girls actually. Most of them rely in make up and other stuff to appear pretty.

I'm used to it. In fact, I WILL be watching this show because of this cutie!

Good job mods.

Anyone who cries because people exert self-moderation should be hanged.

Or we could make her Raven win win
4 muh DICK

People are retards and want to be baited

Someone derail the thread or say something funny

something funny

>Natural beauty is extra rare for all girls actually.
Have you been to Europe?

Starfire is orange so they picked someone who looks like an orangutan.

Yeah, and that's starfire.

Mine too.

Aslong as she has the right hair colour i dont care.

And I'm completely fine with it. What's going to be fun is watching the Tumblr crowd throw a fit because it's the only way they get representation.

Do people still pretend that they simply gave the job to the best person person and through their own merits?
Or are they finally going to admit that like when Peter Griffin found out he was mentally retarded everybody started being nicer to him and they assigned him a guy to tell him how great he is on a constant basis?
That's what white people are doing with blacks, treating them like the slow kid in class, letting him play out of pity and simply trying to be nice, while constantly telling them how great a job they are doing regardless of whether they are or not.
Just one constant patronizing act after another because of how incompetent they think you are should be taken as quite the insult.

Hideous

Which is ironic given the brutal treatment and suffrage Irish-immigrants went through a century ago. Hell there's still select nobody-towns who hate Irish to this day.

And yet not one damn SJW cares about them.

The problem with this casting has nothing to do with race and everything to do with the fact that they cast an old ugly woman as the alien sexpot with orange skin.

This woman simply isnt attractive at all.

S...She's gorgeous.

I thought her hair was suppose to be fire or some shit.

I don't care as long as they paint her orange.

Even most people complaining about race/sex/etc. these days are really criticizing the virtue-signaling towards attention whores and the media they've enslaved, if not the source-material inaccuracies.

I can now only wonder how Anita's earliest Youtube videos even gained attention and traction.

"white people" didn't come together as a group and decide this, but yes, it seems to be the general consensus that the darkies needs help from whitey, and get our leftover scraps.

I can guarantee you no one cares about this as much as you do. You need to calm down a bit.

You fucking idiot
She could work even has Latina

Same same same. What's worse, I get made fun of for mostly having dated white/latino chicks.

They're going to paint her orange right?

She isn't black
SJW's do this all the time.
Any time they bring up half-black half-white people they're are just called black.
In fact, pretty much everyone in America considers half-black other half anything to be black.

It's almost as if the Irish were also enslaved and have had their culture forgotten, too.. hmm..

I shouldn't even have to explain why your comment is retarded.

Let me know when there is an epedemic of unarmed Irish Americans being targeted at killed by police

>"Lemmme know when Irish are 13% of the population and commit 50% of the crime Kek XD!"

>Irish enslaved
No they weren't. They were treated like shit but never slavery.

Pretty much, modern America SJWs think that only black people where slaves. Or else that would ruin the narrative!

Are they going to paint her orange ? Or just give her a shitty wig ?

You guys think its the other side of the coin who want her in this role...

but its an old trope where if theres an alien race or a disabled crew member...hes gonna be black. Gotta put the black guy somewhere, might as well be THE ALIEN or the EX SLAVE.
Gotta put that token somewhere, might as well be somewhere where hes "not actually" black.

so yeah...not everyone agrees with all these casting decisions, lol

I'd think paint.

then why should we give a fuck if she's black or brown if we don't see her skin ?

Are you identifying yourself as a SJW while at the same time seeing the idiocy, I'd argue you aren't a SJW at all.

SJW do things, but don't think it through. They are the ones that turn Captain Marvel into a man, because she has to be a "Strong woman". They aren't smart enough to see how dumb that is.

I'm neither black nor white and I have met attractive black women before, but I'm also sure that Sup Forums would speak out and say they're just mulattos/mixed/etc.

You Americans have all gone insane over nothing. I would have my running water analyzed for psychotropics, if I were in your place.

facial structure, voice, etc.

Starfire is white with orange skin.

Starfire's appearance was based on a Mexican woman.