What's this about?

youtube.com/watch?v=ov8HHPuW6GU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VXfWwOa9H78?t=14m9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are so many people defending him?

He's upset because people keep focusing negative community videos on him, mainly for things he hasn't done in a while. Also, Pan and Anim8ball don't like his videos.

His YouTube comment sections are always a hugbox.

I don't even know. But my impression is that Mr. Enter is a self-pitying type of person who has a nasty case of emotional Munchausen Syndrome. He seems to be fishing for pity and compassion from his fans. He does this a lot.

Isn't he almost 30?

I wonder if John would benefit from holding a live Q&A stream of sorts. One where people would get to speak to him and ask questions.

People keep shitting on him for things he doesn't do anymore or never did, leading him to believe that they don't want better content from him, they just want to make money off of his critics.

>makes a 'career' of being angry and critical of countless real showrunners online
>gets immensely booty-bothered when people are critical of him on the internet

straw man
this

>I create

No you criticise

That's not just Enter tho, that shit has gotten so bad and common that shit like SomeCallMeJohnny (Vidya, but first guy that popped in my mind) that lessened the caustic hyperbole aspects and doesn't spout drama on twitter and what not is something that stands out as exceptional rather then the norm it should be.

Hey Mr.enter!

I don't care for this guy, but he's spitting out some accurate facts though.

>30min of whining

i don't care what kind of youtuber you are, FUCKING DON'T EVER DO THIS. NO ONE CARES.

No... YOU don't care. You have a short attention span that everything he says just goes RIGHT over your stupid head.

So basically he's pissy because MarsReviews insulted him...how the hell do people still like this guy?

Fuck off Enter

All his fans are just as mentally impaired as he is

Why do people hate him again?

I watched a few of his reviews and they weren't that bad.

Half way there, he's 25. But he has autism so it's okay.

He has no charisma.

He over reacts at everything and throws fits every time someone doesn't kiss his ass. Also he can't take criticism despite being a cartoon reviewer and saying people don't deserve to have jobs for writing a shitty episode of spongebob.

hate videos and hate comments stress him out more than most people because of his type of autism

get his cock out of your mouth and fucking face facts, a 30min pitty party video for your cartoon critique channel is a fucking self indulgent waste of EVERYONE's time.

this times a million
Enter is the a self aggrandizing cunt, I don't feel sorry for him and neither should any of you. It's so fucking dumb how grown men are being brought to tears over things people say about them online. This is especially stupid when you consider the fact that Enter has made a career out of shit talking people on the internet. He's always willing to insult the crew members of the show's he reviews on AA, but when people insult him he wants to act like a little snowflake.

TL;DR good riddance man I hope he never comes back

reminds me a of spoony, right up to the actually Sup Forums fans in threads STILL defending him. will they defend him long after he's turned to shit like noah?

People like to base their opinions from watching his videos instead of watching the shows he's criticizing.

>People complain about how my editing was shit
>MUH EDITING USED TO BE SHIT

His editing is still fucking horrible though, it's not as bad as when he used windows movie maker but it's still early nostalgia critic tier, which figures since he's a fanboy of him despite his videos being shit.

I'm 19 and autistic and even I'm not that pathetic.

Basically as long as you're not Mrenter levels you're fine mate. Mrenter is starting to become a pseudo intellectual chris chan.

>implying he wasn't one from the beginning

>everyone in a fictional cartoon world laughs at a main character
>Mr.Enter's Feels go into MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE
>he makes an AA video calling it the worst shit ever because a fictional character was picked on in a fictional cartoon universe for a hot minute with almost no lasting effects or stakes.

Holy Shit STOP FUCKING PROJECTING!

He went from being an angry nostalgia critic clone autismo to being a 2DEEP4U OH WOE IS ME autismo.

1. He spams his videos on Sup Forums
2. He does not understand that others have different opinions.
3. He literary has autism.
4. He stole the idea of his book from a cartoon pilot. youtu.be/VXfWwOa9H78?t=14m9s
5. He expects everything to be handed to him.
6. He is like The Game Theory of cartoon reviewers. Instead of FNAF he talks about TTG.
7. He uploaded Let's Plays.
8. He is almost middle-age and never tried to get a girlfriend, so he claims he is an asexual.
9. He has an obsession with MLP.
10. He does not edit his views probably for them to fall under fair use.
Do you believe that he can become a functional member of society? Or will he forever fall into the autism spectrum? Who knows? I however believe that if he stops his reviews and try to get a job, he can live a below average life.

I stopped caring about him years ago, has he even done something as weird as bashing those spongebob writters the way he did? Or is that he just can't live those early years down?

And multiple others

Woah Nigga. Did you expect me to listen to all that shit?

I'd have sympathy for Enter if he wasn't being such a god damn hypocrite. HE frequently says nasty things about shows from years ago that are no longer relevant and that the creators are trying to move on from.

Eh, not really. He largely avoids doing that nowadays.
I think he wants to live them down, but others won't let him.

>He literary has autism.
>literary

>always here about this spaz constantly, but never watched a single vid of his
>assume he was some low-tier reviewer with like >1000 subscribers
>he actually has 250k subscribers

Is this the absolute state of cartoon reviewers. Even Pan is having trouble trying to keep it together.

Shut the fuck up, you don't know what it's like. People hate you for just being yourself and having an opinion, that is wrong and childish. Fuck you.

Pan has like 350k

Jesus christ he's so fucking emo. Btw did anyone actually read his shitty book? If so how was it?

Johnny? I always assumed he was a chill guy. WTF happened

Pan at least has some self-awareness. Enter think he's some sort of god for reviewing fucking cartoons.

>tfw want to be respectful and let John take a break, but don't want him to because you want him to finally do 12 Oz. Mouse properly
Dammit

Being a critic and putting yourself out to a wide audience you'd inevitably attract criticism turned back around at yourself.

If you don't have thick skin then you're going to have to evaluate if what people are complaining about you doing/saying is actually even worth saying if you can't handle any negative response and accept that whatever shit you said beforehand isn't going to disappear.

i feel like i could do a way better job than these mofos but i'm an internet grandpa and i get the feeling the kids that watch these guys wont like me on that fact along.

At least pan has a girlfriend and doesn't pretend he's 'asexual'.