Neutral observer here

Neutral observer here.

Just tell me straight if Trump actually still has a chance.
Mainstream media here is saying that Hillary is practically president already and Trump is a mad man running without any hope.

Please no meme answers, just tell me the truth.

Trump is on the rise. Leading by 1-3% in most battleground States. Also fuck my tiny pink asshole

> what is margin of error
> what is shit sampling
> what is demoralization
> what is social pressure

Why weren't you concern trolling when the muslims were at your gate, franz?

He do have a chance.

Doing great in every single swing state that he is supposed to win to even have a chance (maybe with the exception of Nevada where his chance is about 60%). Now he's campaigning in Michigan, Wisconsin, New Hampshire and Pennsylvania to flip them and Clinton was actually forced to go there.

OP is an idiot or a concern CTR troll

saged

>Mainstream media
Found your problem

It's about to show itself in another day or two so we . It for me is the feeling in the philly streets. Crazy but we there is even a YUGE vibe in the nig town

This is before today's scandal with Donna Brazile. Give it 1-2 and watch it dip even further.

Drumpfkins only point this out if Drumpf is behind. The second he's ahead, polls are 100% accurate.

early voting data puts HRC ahead.

email thing helps Trump, but the effect is probably exaggerated by Sup Forumstards and downplayed by MSM and liberals.

HRC campaign probably has one last smear campaign ready to deploy, come Nov 4-5. Probably gonna be child abuse or something like that (i.e. Trump fucked 17 y.o. somewhere)

If I'm mistaken he's facing an uphill battle but can still win. If I'm correct HRC will win by a landslide (thousands of boring emails v juicy sex scandal = getting shrekt)

Yes, after this Comey thing he has a big chance. That's why Hillary's so freaked out right now. She's been campaigning like the election's already over, and now she has to play catch up.

I honestly don't know what to believe anymore. The polls all have him losing, but polls can be inaccurate. I do also know that the media is out to get him. That is painfully obvious.

>Just tell me straight if Trump actually still has a chance.

No one can predict this election.

With Obama, it was certain.

Now, it's too close to call.

Trump might actually do this.

Hillary's lead has shrunk significantly to the point where she is now within the margin of error. This includes states that have almost always gone blue.

I've said this a million times but it all comes down to vote enthusiasm this election. Assuming, it actually isn't rigged; then Trump should win simply due to higher turnout.

Actually, they seem to think Trump must be way ahead since the polls are still rigged. They can easily be consistent in this point

frankly I was beginning to think Hillary had this.
but after all the shit on her dropped and how she's panicking, saying russians will rig the election, I think Trump has this in the bag.
According to Trump campaign, he's doing really well in some blue states in their internal polling.
At this point I will really be surprised if Trump loses.

Absolutely. Most polls oversample democrats and undersample independents. What does this mean? The majority (roughly 3 out of 4) of independents have been shown to go to Trump. And republicans are as you can imagine likely to go Trump aswell. By underrepresenting these two groups in the polls, Clinton is given a lead she does not have in reality. Rumours say that in internal polls, Trump is winning in a landslide, but those are ofcourse rumours, no matter how likely they are to be true. Beyond that, polls also only poll "likely voters" that is people who are registered partisans or have voted in a previous election. They do not at all account for the "monster vote" that is the 100 million people (yes voter turnout in USA is very very low at roughly 45%) meaning that if a person who has felt disenfranchised by politics before or have not had a reason to vote, they're not going to be polled at all. Trump draws a major support from those who feel disenfranchised and are in general anti-establishment.

My prediction is that Trump is going to with with 65-70% of the popular vote in his pocket.

The Comey letter was released on FRIDAY the 28th. Meaning none of these polls reflect its impact. Check them again on Wednesday/Thursday.

Actually, early voting data is looking pretty good for Trump in Ohio, Iowa, NC and Florida where he is not only overperforming but in some cases also leading (like Florida, where Romney lost by over 250k early votes). In other states, like Arizona and Colorado, he's slightly behind 2012 levels (though Arizona will still go red as it went +9% for Romney). in Wisconsin and Michigan, the white voter share went up while the black voter share decreased which are good signs for Trump.
Overall, Democrats have a worse result than in 2012 while Republicans and especially Indepedents have a better result.

He is winning based on early voting.

Trump already won desu senpai. Not even lying. It's over.

Either he's already won, or the election is so rigged that he never had a chance to begin with.

>(((polls)))
Most of them are deliberately oversampling Democrats and they assume Shillary will get the same black turnout/support Obama got, which will not happen because they aren't as excited to vote for an old woman as they were for Black Jesus. Early voting is already showing that black turnout is not going to meet the record-breaking levels they had in 2008 and 2012.

Also, anyone who answers a phone call from a stranger and says "I am voting for Donald Trump" is guaranteed to get off their ass and vote for Trump on Election Day. I guarantee lots of the pro-Hillary responses pollsters get are "I guess I'm voting for Hillary" from jaded Bernouts who won't be motivated enough to vote on Election Day because they don't actually like Shillary.

the polls oversampled democrats to begin with and now they are having to oversample democrats even more to keep her ahead

She cratered 7 points in two weeks on RCP and that was before this last email release. She needed to be ahead by double digits to clinch it in the home stretch. She can try to fix the election like the republicans did in 2000, but she can only be so blatant about it. Take into account that a lot of people are just saying they'll vote for her and against Trump, but really they'll stay home smoking weed on election day. Bernie's people are almost completely lost to her too. Everybody fucking hates her, even her supporters. i think it's too close to call.

>My prediction is that Trump is going to with with 65-70% of the popular vote in his pocket.

How's your schizophrenia been lately faggot?

Screenshot it so you can prove me wrong on Nov 8.

The second he's ahead he is REALLY ahead, huge oversampling - (((They))) have learned from Brexit.

I expect a correction as we get closer to the 8th though, they'll really start shifting the polls to reflect Hillary's drop so save face

PRAISE KEK

Do you realize Raegan maximum was 58%?
Do you realize that every single white person in america has to vote for him to get to 65% and then you're not even there?

I don't think even infowars would ever claim these kind of numbers if they were to make a 'prediction'

what's up dutch bro