Crossovers

Crossovers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N4STZCPuhf0
youtube.com/watch?v=eFLvBvPstWQ
furaffinity.net/user/shin0r0z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post the official crossover you fuckface.

Calm the fuck down, fuckface.

>Its a bit loose in the bottom
raven does have a pretty huge cock

I'd watch the SHIT outta that

I want to print this out solely so that I can burn it.

This one too.

Why do I love seeing Raven and Gwen together so much? The idea of Raven taking Gwen up as an apprentice would be pretty cool though

tsampikos on the left, but who is the artist on the right?

This picture is far more arrousing than it has any reason to be

Fuck, I miss Home Movies.

Brendan Smalls would do a shot for shot remake of this scene and it would STILL be memetastic

I just love Jack Mcbrayer's voice.

Am I the only one who thinks it's funny that Raven and Ben are the same voice actress when looking at this scene. Gets me every time along with Gwen's gloating dance.

ha

Start digging.

same show?

what exactly is Gwen supposed to be doing with her arms here, stirring a giant imaginary cake batter?

youtube.com/watch?v=N4STZCPuhf0

> it's a "we'll call something by a term having nothing whatsoever to do with the thing" episode

Black people invented the egg cream, didn't they.

>that bra showing
i fucking love when woman do that "unintentionally"
my gf know it

I never heard of egg cream in my life before just now.

This drink, right?
It's not my experience that black people go around adding carbonated water to shit. But I could be wrong.

>Freya is from Burmecia, the city of eternal rain
>Doesn't like the rain.
Seriously, I am playing through FFIX and literally just finished Disk 1 right after finishing Burmecia. This picture annoys me.

It's an early 20th century soda jerk invention that consists of seltzer water and chocolate syrup i.e. no fucking egg OR cream in it

Is this a full comic or just a one page thing?

Why has nobody posted up the ORIGINAL cartoon crossover?

youtube.com/watch?v=eFLvBvPstWQ

Oh yea I googled it. It's probably because the top looks like a brown yoked egg on top of a milkshake and it just sounds better than chocolate milk soda.

Personal headcannon:

Han Solo is young Indiana Jones' imaginary future self that he imagined after reading too many Flash Gordon/Buck Rogers comics.

Archie gets both, Mako gets none

And all is right in the world

So... Who is Shep? Is it Greg?

>Star Wars
>future

underrated

I love crossovers were two supernatural creatures observe each other, that being said, I have no fucking clue who these two are

i remember having that on VHS

I just want a Muso FF game where you can go on a rampage with her.

furaffinity.net/user/shin0r0z
aka 0r0ch1

>12 year old Joseph Joestar will never outruse the entire GKND, saving the entire planet from destruction through the power of pure bullshittery

Who's Ryoko in that universe?

Numbuh Five comes closer in personality but Numbuh Three's sweater would work better as Senketsu.

Dunno who the girl on the bottom is suppose to be but the other one is Dream of the Endless from the Sandman comics.

One more time.

That's the joke.jpg

Anyway since the Mist caused the rain and Freya was an ex-pat of Burmecia maybe she does in fact hate the rain.

Somebody should make a PPG Bayonetta with Bliss legs proportions.

The idea of them both marrying me and bearing my children is even better.

Burmecia wasn't always the land of eternal rain though. Freya probably hates the rain

And then it goes straight to /u/.

Bro, chill.

Which ship is better?

Raven x Violet or Raven x Gwen?

Why can't Raven have both?

Is a girl from a game called Yume Nikki, you control a girl as she explores her dreams, the game is tripy and oftern disturbing, is ambigous so many people can make their own interpretation of what is happening.

SAME SHOW

strangely acurate.

I miss Based Dandy.

Oh yeah, I recognize that now that you pointed it out. Guess I couldn't see it at first because I need the full color pallet on the girl to make the connection.

>Futa Raven
>Not Futa Gwen
Delete this

He was never gone, he still out there being a dandy guy in space.

>Star Fire is a Trap

>Gwen is actually a boy, but no one believes him