Please don't make Lex be a villain again. Let us have him as an anti-hero for awhile longer

Please don't make Lex be a villain again. Let us have him as an anti-hero for awhile longer.

Guess Ozy manages to crossover? Wouldn't be surprised as Johns did say about the two smartest men of two worlds would meet

But yeah, I want lex being a good guy to at least last for a few more years

What if Lex basically plays bad to find out the details of Oz's scheme, then proceeds to team up with Superman and save the universe?

He's been a hero since 2013. Nothing wrong with finally making him a villain.

That's 4 years user, do you want things to flip back so quickly?

>so quickly
He's had a few costume chamges and hero arcs to himself, it's been a good while. That said, I like 'good' guy Lex and if he doesn't go back to being a villain, I at least hope he does something shitty and Lex-like.

Damn. It's been that long? Feels like he's only been trying to be a hero for a couple of years.

>Forever Evil was four years ago

GODDAMMIT

i'm on my phone. can someone please photoshop that cover to say DOOMSDAY COCK?

Rorschach will appears on this?

4 years is a long time in comics, especially in the current age of STATUS QUO SHATTERING events that are on a regular rotation.

Isn't trinity very clearly showing he's going to be a villain?

Wait, Lex Luthor is a good guy now?

>especially in the current age of STATUS QUO SHATTERING events that are on a regular rotation.
That's strictly a Marvel comics thing. DC has events sure, but they aren't overblown by the marketing team as game-changing epic tales.

New Super-Man did the same thing.

Sort of. He's still the same old magnificent bastard he always is, but he's been trying to channel it into heroics instead of killing Superman.
I've enjoyed anti-hero Lex but I'm ready for him and Supes to fight again. It's probably going to happen in Imperious Lex.

Eh. He was more Randian self-interested in that crossover. I wasn't overjoyed about his appearance in that book, but I wouldn't say he was villainous.

hes joining the only true hero

> Trump in the White House
> thinking DC won't make Lex a villain

Pick one.

But Lex was president during Dubya's era

They wouldn't rehash that

He wasn't a villain, he was just being a dick, which is par for the course of SuperLex

> Mr. Oz (Jor El) broke super lex's spirt by saying he'll never be like superman
>Superman keeps it broken during the Imperius Lex story arc
>some where in-between that and doomsday clock Ozzy comes and makes Luthor a villain again

Don't we already have a fucking thread about this?

>Getting a teenager to open up the gates to actual, literal hell
>Just a dick.

Pish posh. He had the whole situation well in hand.