With the massive success that is Boom Studios Power Rangers do you think we'll ever get Super Sentai comics? Hell...

With the massive success that is Boom Studios Power Rangers do you think we'll ever get Super Sentai comics? Hell, at this rate I'd settle on something that isn't Mighty Morphin

bump

No sentai, but I think they'll eventually move on to other seasons

Did the live action film revive that much interest? Is the comic based on the movie reboot or the original tv show?

What about the old PR comics? (Marvel, Hamilton...) Are they good?

Alternate history for the original TV show where it's set in 2017 and everyone has smart phones and Zack doesn't dance nearly as much

>tfw no Hip Hop Kido 2017

I liked the dance fighting, I did not find it racist, I thought it was cool. Then again it was The 90s and I was a kid and didn't think about racisms. I can't be the only one who wants to see some MJ inspired dance fighting like in scary movie or robot chicken

What's the point then?

What do you mean

Apparently they're limited to the Zordon Era, so anything from MMPR to In Space is fair game

We've seen cameos of Ninjor, the Alien Rangers and the Phantom Ranger. And there's hints that the next arc with the 1969 Rangers are about the Psycho Rangers

Power Rangers is infinitely inferior to Super Sentai

The point is that Super Sentai isnt a brand outside of select bits of asia. Go back to /jp/ weeb

>comics
>massive success
It's relatively successful

>not knowing your boards
Sentai and Rangers is /m/

>It's relatively successful
For boom that's saying a lot

Nobody gaves a shit about sentai or post-zordon seasons

>massive success.
>Boom
>Comics industry

>I don't give a shit about sentai or post-zordon seasons
Why should anyone care?

Sup Forums loved RPM, Time Force, and SPD during the twitch marathon

Sup Forums doesn't have enough people who would buy comics to support the sales of one.

>Why should anyone care?
exactly my point, at the end of the day no one will buy those shitty comics

> Hell, at this rate I'd settle on something that isn't Mighty Morphin

This is what Boom should do, imagine if we could get Hexagon season via comics? I think it could work really well with the mood of this comics

But I can only dream

Saban Brands will forever shill the Zordon era so don't expect anything to stray too far from Mighty Morphin'.

Hexagon was a terrible idea and anyone who thinks otherwise should bash themselves in the head with a brick.

Hexagon?

Look it up
Person in charge of Forever Red wanted Ninja Storm to be a crossover season.

>at the end of the day I won't buy those shitty comics
Why should anyone care?

Someone hasn't seen Sun Vulcan.

Hexagon was going to be more JDF/Tommy dick sucking and Power Rangers mixed with JAG.
The Power Rangers were all going to be branches of the same organization that had to report to Tommy and they were going to mix in other shows and ranger teams.
It would have been a fucking mess.

> there's hints that the next arc with the 1969 Rangers are about the Psycho Rangers
I thought Astronema created the Psychos with energy stolen from Dark Specter. How could they be in 1969?

This could have been cool. No way they'd be able to pull it off, but it could have been cool.