MARSHALL LAW!?! What if Obama calls for Marshall law and stays in office?

You have probably heard people say before that Obama will try and stay in office by calling for Marshall law. Well? it there still a chance, and will it be accepted. Were these candidates set in place so that at the last second Obama could call the election off?
The BLM protesters have no idea how fast and how hard the police in this country will crack down on us. You won't be able to walk outside without first asking for permission. You thought the gov't was spying on you now? just wait, when they're given no limits they will act with no restraint. You people on here want Nazis, you're about to get them.
>Inb4 Oh I will just get out my good old Henry golden boy and pop some them suckers before they take me down
Let me ask you, where is your armored vest? where is your steel van? where is your blast gear, your automatic M4, your helicopter, your quick response team, your M32 grenade launcher (yeah they're shooting tear gas now, but wait till you have a rifle sticking out your bedroom window, they won't even flinch when the blow the doors off that house)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-X0II-JhPlc
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-31/will-barack-obama-suspend-election-if-hillary-forced-out-new-fbi-email-investigation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's actually Marshal law

learn your own language pls

It's martial law, you fuck.

A coup at that point. You don't get to say fuck the rules and make shit up on the fly

There's only one real Marshal, and his law is the only law.

found the newfags

user, there won't be martial law. All my gear is in the locker. The National Guard would never obey such an unconstitutional order. Don't worry.

>Marshall law
>Being this much of a faggot

you must be austrian to be this retarded𛲠

It's marital law. He's going to use gay marriage to stay in office forever

God help us all

>Mfw

>cuckken𛲠

He needs an actual good reason to declare Martian law. I would not worry too much

>how do I turn off google chrome auto correct?
by not using google chrome

it's like you want the russians to use your computer as a part of the botnet

No degree of cover-up or vote rigging is tennable or sufficient at this point
Kek truly watches over us

>Marshall Law

dont worry, if he tried, the military would perform a co-op.

It's actually partial law, because the amendment only required a 2/3 majority

Unlikely
A good portion of the military and police will probably not obey it

>>Inb4 Oh I will just get out my good old Henry golden boy and pop some them suckers before they take me down
>Let me ask you, where is your armored vest? where is your steel van? where is your blast gear, your automatic M4, your helicopter, your quick response team, your M32 grenade launcher (yeah they're shooting tear gas now, but wait till you have a rifle sticking out your bedroom window, they won't even flinch when the blow the doors off that house)

Read a book about how the PIRA operated in Northern Ireland. Also look up the book Fry the Brain.

An insurgent/terrorist doesn't have to fight the tanks or helicopters. They don't have to hold a position. They just need to fire one shot from a concealed position and then escape and blend in with the population.

They could even ignore the soldiers and police completely and instead target politicians, advisors, head bankers and appointed government officials.

That's actually a coup d'etat and Obongo doesn't have the balls to do that

not national guard though, its the police. I have had them come to my house before over an air soft gun when I was little. 25+ cops in the woods down the street, with big ass guns (im not scared of guns, but honestly they could slaughter everyone on the street and still have a bunch of extra mags). they were pointing their shit at me like I was a threat and i was a young kid and they searched the house, they blocked off roads.
They came to my cousins house because she was causing trouble and my uncle came out to see what was going on and then saw that it wasn't for him, and they grabbed him and literally beat his head on the pavement. His head was a ll fucked up. He never made the news or anything.
I'm telling you these people are some of the shittiest people I've seen. There are good cops too, but not many and I have seen it. They are definitely the kind of people who would fuck this country up for their own feeling of authority and power.
They're all just pawns though, they won;t realize until it's too late.

Not gonna happen. Where's the Red Team Planner screencap?

The military would coup and Obong would end up at the very best in jail.

well I mean, isnt that how the revolutionaries fought the British? They used hit and run tactics and used home field advantage

>Martial Law
You mean Mashallah?

You know they don't even have to fight themselves any more
Look at this shit, nobody even has to manually pilot these, you just sit at home and use it like its a video game or something.
youtube.com/watch?v=-X0II-JhPlc

I think he means inshalla

I hope he does

the ensuing shitstorm would be glorious

1. Guerrilla style attack the power grid of major cities. Cause widespread power outages. This will lead to uncontainable riots and looting.

2. Take and hold federal land by force. Take all the National Parks.

3. Offer safety from the looting, rioting, and armed federal forces in the friendly confines of your held land.

4. You're the good guys now.

I dont know about you, but I'd rather NOT have civil war.

Drones are still operated by humans, fuck off retard.

Still has to be controlled by an enlisted operator

This. A terrorist doesn't make a stand against an overwhelming force, they make a killing shot and plan for the next one.
Precisely. According to history books (and logically speaking, IMO), we could not possibly have stood toe-to-toe with the empire we used to serve. Guerrilla warfare is incredibly effective.

but how does this stop the gov't it only keeps them from being able to kill us. We can't touch them we can only hit and run and hope they don't eventually catch up to us.
The revolutionaries were fighting on US soil and didn't have the majority of the British right there on the land with them, they had them coming overseas which was a large task back then. Our enemies live among us, they control us now, they are just testing to see what they can get away with. They don't want a fight, but they know something has to give, either we give up our freedoms or they take them from our rotting corpses.

POTUS is not a military officer, only the chairman of the joint chiefs of staff could impose martial law.

>fuck off retard
What did I say? they didn't have to be manually operated, I mean that you don't have to get in them and you don't even need to be on the computer the whole time either. you can type in corrds on a computer and they can attack it. Its much more advanced than you think.
double digit IQs.
Wouldn't be Sup Forums without them

>and it will be accepted
2/10 for a reply

Pls do it Obongo. Cops and niggers would die in mass, and it would be over in a week, resulting in a a coup, and complete restoration of the Constitution.

What if Obama challenges Donald in [spoiler] MORTAL KOMBAT [/spoiler]

BTW does this remind you of anything?
I know I should keep it on Sup Forums, but I just find it funny that we are living out the evil world we read or see only in science fiction.

You jackass, there's no such thing as martial law in the U.S., only the suspension of habeas corpus in case of rebellion or invasion. And, the Posse Comitatus Act doesn't allow domestic military law enforcement except on the approval of Congress.

lrn2conlaw

Op, pls kys

How though, the cops are don't outnumber us, but they're better equip. Minus a fatass doughnut eating pig here or there, but in all seriousness. We could never stand up to them. especially in the degenerate "blue pill" world we live in, half the country would welcome it. They'd say it was for the better. Idk just my thoughts

> Marshal law
> Austria

You are actually an equally retarded faggot, faggot.

You're thinking of the Marshall plan that rebuilt your continent after the last time you faggots sperged out.

Fucking arrogant Eurotards.

wtf did I do to you? and why do you even get on this thread?
Marshall law is a thing and it can happen, just wait. You guys sit comfy and prepare for your totally not rigged election, while I will expect the worse out of our very honorable and faithful president.

Then we go into a state of anarchy and kill Obama along with every single politician connected to him, establish a military junta, and then rebuild this nation off its constitution and hire only new seats for office and congress.

1. Democrats had to force the military to calm the fuck down if Hillary "won" the election
2. Trump has to support of the: Military, police, NRA, several branches like ICE and border patrol, etc etc.

They would never listen to Obongo when his time is up.

and whats to stop Russia from coming in after the heavy lifting is done? they just wait till either one of us has exhausted our military power, and wipe the slate clean, then boom Russia is now 70% bigger and English will soon be a dying language.

hey the police would take any opportunity to abuse their power, and fuck us over. Just say the word and give them permission and they would move right in and abuse power.

>Russia has a couple hundred million angry armed citizens and an active military with nuclear capabilities to deal with

Oh boy, just what Putin wants when he's trying to get his country's shit back in gear.

>t. BLACK KANGZ MATTER

>Trump is a threat to America!
there's your reason. And people actually want this to happen too.

nah dude I just want everyone to be safe

>tfw I came into this thread thinking maybe there was some batshit parliamentarian tactic buried in the Marshall Plan somehow
>tfw I discover no, OP is just that retarded

>Marshall law

I guess y'all are too young to remember, but people said the exact same damned thing about Bush. The phrase "constitutional crisis" was very much en vogue back then (way more so than right now). It won't happen, because if one of the idiots tried, there would be hundreds of thousands of armed rednecks on the white house lawn within a day.

Of all the things to worry about, this should be at the bottom of your list. Consider the record corrected :^)

I'm not saying they're all racist scum, I applaud the officer who shot Micheal Brown because that little bitch was going to tear up the town if he had gotten a hold of that gun. I'm just saying police in general think they're bad ass. and have something to prove. I see it all the time. I have never met a cop who didn't act with the "I'm above you and you know it" attitude. I've met a lot of cops good cops, but all with egos larger than the moon

polacks want romantized nazis not some fashists

Everyone will stare at him for a moment as though he just cut a massive fart, then the laughing will start, and then finally when everyone's had their fun the DC police will politely tell him he needs to be out of the White House by January. Obama won't even try martial law, he's not fucking retarded.

OBAMA
LAST PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

Didn't know of this, but what exactly did people think was going to happen. I am not saying this will happen for sure, and most people don't think it will. I'm just saying its a possibility, and it would definitely put us between a rock and a hard place

you're saying nobody would support him at all?

Are you black, by any chance?

nope, I'm a jew working for CTR though. Why do you ask?

Police force and military are right-wing. They'd start disobeying orders pretty quick.

You forgot the journalists. Those are my first targets.

not my police I live in a pretty quiet town, in New England.... Yeah I know pretty liberal, but I've been to red states and the cops are more talkative, but still pretty full of themselves and their gov't paid guns. At least we have one thing for us, they were made by the lowest bidder

The left was shitting its pants in terror that Bush would make some kind of emergency war powers declaration making himself king of America forever.

But let's suppose Obama tried to bring some African style governance to America. Here's what happens next. Every Republican (and probably a lot of the Dem ones too) governor, congressman, judge, general, mayor, and police officer declares it an act of treason, half the army deserts (conservatively), every redneck with a gun within 100 miles marches on Washington, Obama gets carted away in handcuffs.

It would be a shame if one of those officers just went rogue

So is the pay any good? Did they rise your salary so that you work harder because of recent events?

The USA has demonstrated something time and time again.

It's sucks at fighting insurgencies.

Ever since Vietnam it's tried time and time again to use large highly visible forces to deal with insurgencies.

The story has not changed much since the late 60's.

Men in uniforms trying to win hearts and minds and not seeming to understand why these people that surround them want to kill them, after all "we are here helping these people"

The entire USA military and police combined only amount to less than 750,000 poeple. And that's the high estimate. The population numbers easily 900 or more times that number.

The enforcement manpower can't be everywhere at once. And if things between the enforcement personnel and the public nationwide, they would have to live in fortified compounds similar to how USA forces did overseas.

In short, they don't have the manpower. Eventually theyed end up literally surrounded by a population that hates them.

A population that currently owns more firearms than there are people in the country.

And a significant number of the population are former military that served over seas. Around 100,000 or more.

I'd say a martial law iron fist approach is to put it lightly----

ill advised.

Expect us.

>what if?
Have you read the Turner Diaries?

I can't believe hes that powerless. You're talking about an ideal democracy, but the fact of the matter is that this country is so fucked up right now. We literally have a criminal running for office, and nothing has come up that can stop her whether it be corruption in the dnc or deleted emails. If shes not going down for that Obama has a chance to fuck our country up. I know so many people who say they don't like trump or Hillary and wish there was some kinda of alternative, this would be the alternative and more people than you'd think would be up for it. Believe me there are a lot of fucking people who are too dumb to realize how bad Obama was for this nation, and its relations.

While googling previous pic related, I found this article on a shitty website, but it might have something good. All I did was google Obama Hillary, so I might not be the only one thinking this business with Hillary might lead to something involving Obama staying president
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-31/will-barack-obama-suspend-election-if-hillary-forced-out-new-fbi-email-investigation

You have a point. Look how quickly everyone forgot how the police responded when Katrina ripped part of our country apart.

It's actually Marschahllsteinnbergovitz, law attorney Israel Yehudah Marschallsteinnbergovitz

The No DAPL shit is currently the thing which could be agitated into a martial law predicating event. They currently have the online participation required to force a martial law informed local internet quarantine, which has historically led to insurrection in similr events like Euromaidan and Arab Spring.

The conditions are actually all in place right now, today, and on track to have this whole election shut down. I'm not easily alarmed and I get it wrong plenty but I'm still watching this unfold with a well moderated concern.

> marshall law
you dont even know the NAME of the concept, you certainly have no firmer grasp on the details of MARTIAL (military) law

Protip: MARTIAL law can only be imposed in the case of armed insurrection in a state or territory that renders normal law enforcement and courts impotent
"the police" will not be enforcing MARTIAL law, it would be the military, and the US military would go into open revolt if obongo tried to subvert the constitution.

thats why our military swears an oath to uphold the constitution, not any particular regime,.

>cops get out of line and start beating the shit out of civilians because they think king nigger gave them a free pass
>us military steps in to restore order
>tow you get to watch army and marine corps infantry kick the shit out of donut eating fatasses in the street

>martial law can only be imposed in certain cases
>rules are always followed and are never broken
What perfect world are you living in? I know what martial law is and I know it can be used as a bullshit excuse to stay in office.

That's not how it works.

Lets hope, I think this would probably be what would happen and then the police would BTFO, but we would suffer until then and the nation would wither be attacked while we were distracted or other nations would step in and take sides.

> i know what martial law is
no, you clearly dont.
you dont even know how to SPELL IT
you think it is imposed by cops, not the military
you think obongo could convince the US military to rip up the constitution for him
you think drones can patrol a street
you think it can be used to keep a particular ass in the seat of the presidency
you think the US military would support OBONGO???? over trump

yeah, you dont know shit.

OP is a massive faggot.