Do you prefer Rugrats pre-dill or post-dill?

Do you prefer Rugrats pre-dill or post-dill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1f3TVLxwiF0
youtube.com/watch?v=vr6UAKupEhM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

go to bed chris o'neil

Answer my question

that fag is massively overrated
le wacky faec xDDD

Pre Dill

No one prefers post-Dill.

Stop rehashing past games and finish one of the dozen discontinued playthroughs already.

They don't finish them because people stop watching them after so long.

Pre-Kimi.

Don't forget
Le wacky noises and voices

Talentless hack.

Julian: why is that character doing that. Every fucking episode he asks the same retarded ass question like that

Post Kimi Rugrats >>>>> Pre Dill > Post Dill+Pre Kimi

that doesn't seem to affect Game Grumps, the obviously better choice

Like all good tv shows, the movie ruined it.

user

YOU CAN'T SAAAY THAAAAAAAAT

Hey, Arin!

Less and less people watch a series, especially with the lack luster performance of amateurs like oney. When you see the numbers are going down too low to be worth doing at all you need to move on.

I don't prefer them anyhow.

I do not like them here or there, I do not like them anywhere.

I do not like rugrats, pre or post-dill.

I do not like them user-I-am.

are there ever any jokes in those vids? They literally edit around in some of them for the good parts and there just isn't any. Is it supposed to be funny that they repeat stuff the characters said in funny voices, make noises and immediately go to the darkest place they can think of for shock value??

Truly, they are the Pauly Shore of lets plays. They definitely have fans but.... noone knows how.

mahhj

Mid-Dil, the movie is beautiful

I fucking really genuinely hated that show as a kid.

What is the Oneyplays of cartoons?

Anything with incredibly cheap writing and shock value, probably that one evil dog that kills everyone. Just effortless trash.

At it again, thedarkgamer?

PRE-DILL for God's sake

post-dill writing felt off for so many reasons...

what bugged me most was they stopped acting/thinking like babies but their english got worse to get across they're babies. and eeeearly rugrats i got the idea tommy was like.. not even two years? dill comes along in a movie full of other singing newly born babies and he's the one who can't talk so i always assumed he was retarded.

gif related i guess

Pre Dill.

Dill was poochie tier. There were a few lessons they tried to put in there about accepting a new brother/sister as a kid but other than that it was useless.

Even in all grown up i wish he simply wasn't there.

I remember watching the episode where Chuckie and Kimi go to day care and its just a normal day care and Chuckie. But when Tommy went in the pre Dil era it was this orwellian like hellhole....and Tommy even mentions about it in the episode when Chuckie and Kimi go to daycare

Yeah, the world around them definitely got a lot more mundane compared to what was there before the movies. A lot more episodes based entirely in their imaginations too.

Who the fuck prefers post-Dil Rugrats? Doesn't even make sense. Dumbass motherfucker was the only one that couldn't talk.

It's weird to think Rugrats actually had continuity

I don't know but it's definitely a Netflix original

>tfw you found Super Mega through Oney and they're 10x better than he is

Rugrats was never good.

What is the me of hitting you in the face with a shovel until you stop doing that

lol oh man yes these threads are the best lol everyone post your favorite meme

mm some gossip too hehe i love the drama hehe

which is your favorute?
>they shout something loud (my favorit haha LOUD!!! haha)
>totally random noises (also good haha)
>a reference to something you know

its hard to pick but please try your best hahae

I always hated those fucking pill-shaped eyes they gave Tommy post-revival

You guys are fags. Oneyplay is great because it's genuine and all likes/views are from ACTUAL people. The like/dislike ratio is absurdly good and viewcount is incredibly consistent.

Always support genuine videos. It's the only way to fight this 10-minute shit video garbage that Youtube keeps pumping into your suggested feed.

>Matt "high pitched screams and also I have panic attacks over vomit" watson
>Ryan "babby giggle annoyed grunt" McGee

you have shit taste senpai

Obviously, the pre-Dill episodes will always be the best... but the show REALLY went to shit when Kimi appeared, we started getting new unnecessary characters (like Grandpa's girlfriend, the Amanda Bynes babysitter, etc.)

remember the redhead kid that was in the same preschool as Angelic and Suzie?

the epidemy of forgettable

fuck off arin, go do your live lets play shows somewhere else

pre Dill really. I mean Dill wasn't bad but then they kept adding more and more new babies like Kimi and I couldn't stand her. Seriously fuck that little gook.

Chris, you work for me.

tell Julian and Dingus to stop drawing pictures of tubas eating furries and make me more MONEY

Fuck, I forgot about that little shit. Didn't he also appear in the Kimi episodes and All Grown Up?

Your tears are delicious.
youtube.com/watch?v=1f3TVLxwiF0

i still don't understand how so many people are willing to pay to watch a fucking live lets play.

I also like Super Mega Babies. That show was way better than Rugrats, honestly.

he shows up in All Grown Up and that weird "Pre-school Days" spin off

Is this bait or has Sup Forums degraded this much?

Is DingDong a scam artist?

Neither.

Can't wait for this thread to get deleted in a few minutes.

dream on faggot

But most OneyPlays threads get deleted within a few hours.

>can handle poo poo pee pee memes and miscellaneous pepe and wojak nonsense
>calls people nigger all day
>has probably fapped to traps
>can't watch Super Mega Babies or acknowledge it's comedic genius

Goddam

What?

Tbh i didnt even know pre dill existed until like 2 months ago

pre. although the movie was good.

I was sad they stopped playing Blue Stinger, that's a very charming game

Goddam

What the fuck is Super Mega babies?

>has Sup Forums degraded this much?
Yes, but it might be bait too.

My bad, Mega Babies. It was the superior alternative to the mess that was post Dill Rugrats.

how so?

Dill was a pointless addition because there's next to nothing you can do with him.
He can't talk or walk. What noises he does makes are just single words, crying or gibberish.

Also as someone who doesn't mind CKlasky Csupo's art style, the Rugrats movie is disgusting to watch and Dill is center stage.

Stop animating highly detailed baby gums.

>ywn have a Japanese stepsister

I'm more or less with this user here, I liked the first movie, but nothing beat the old episodes before Dill, and by old episodes I mean the old "good" ones.

They either have too much money or nothing better to do with their lives.

Here you go, Mr. President.

>it's a "Susie crying" episode
This was the character to permanently burn Cree Summer's voice into my head.

>it's a 6 inch hitler epsiode

>he doesn't like Mr. Pickles
so it's pretty good to others while you're not happy bout it

I stopped watching Rugrats after the second movie came out. Thought Kimi was annoying, and I only tolerated Dill because Nickelodeon would still air pre-Dill episodes even after the first movie released.
Can't name one episode with Kimi or Dill in it to this day. The older episodes were more memorable.

He may be overrated but he's got more talent than you'll ever have

I'm not Chris I just think it's funny when you losers get salty over funny haha men on the internet, must be pathetic

>Talentless hack.

>lets try and parody people we think aren't funny
>end up being less funny than what they are parodying

Oh my god. "Dill" "pickle" DILL PIVCKLES

>he doesn't know

The only part I liked was where this one guy was forced into a dog pound, was being held down and was about to be gang-banged by a group of scary looking dogs

Post Grim and Evil Billy and Mandy

Chowder

Flapjack

Fat Albert

Definitely before Dill.
Once Dill showed up in the cartoon it felt like Rugrats really became a little kids show instead of the trippy show it was before. It only got worse once Kimi showed up and didn't feel like the same show anymore.

IM NOT STU

who was in the wrong here?
youtube.com/watch?v=vr6UAKupEhM

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Oh also the pilot was so surreal.

>that episode where tommy and chuckie were working

I'd fuck Matt

pre

fune screm

Super Mega is literally just Oney for normies.

Glad to see you shitpost here as well as on Sup Forums

>Most popular video is 50k views and is 5 years old
Stop shilling your own channel

I understand Chris's hypothetical and I think he's right.
>Perfect cloned copy of Hitler with all the memories and mannerisms of original
>If the cloned copy had the means to do so he would Holocaust the Jews
Matt and everyone else were just getting hung up over semantics

I remember they toned Angelica down a lot. Instead of being a psychopath, she became an idiot.

She's everywhere, user.

It's funny that whenever I get into a new lets player there is suddenly a thread claiming them to be absolute shit. Now discounting the fact that all lets players are complete cancer can anyone recommend any good ones so that way I can finally know what a "good" one is over a "shit" one?

That talent reminisced when he became Colorless tiny face round head. Being LPer is final nail in the coffin